shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Husband#1.. Engagement ring#3.. Seven carat emerald cut :-)

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOWZZAAA, Rubies-R-Me!!! My goodness, both of your rings are show-stoppers!!! I love your pear, too! That EC is stunning - it takes my breath away!!! It's so nice to see your updated photos and I'm glad that you're still wearing and enjoying both of them! It's so special that your mother-in-law had the opportunity to wear your pear all these years - she's lucky to have a daughter-in-law like you! <3

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me I always enjoy seeing your thread pop back up so I can look through all the lovely pictures again! What have you been up to lately? Any new additions???

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thanks Blingalingaling.. what a sweet compliment!
I was totally happy to give/lend it to my MIL. It was much better on her finger than sitting in a vault.
Made my husband very happy too so it was win/win all around.
Your ring is scrumptious! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Diamondseeker2006!
All has been well here.. just have been lurking rather than posting lately.
I have recently turned over some old and added some new to the jewelry crew.:D
Finally got the Tiffany Four Leaves ring, a LOVE ring with diamonds, some colored stone bands, a Tiffany fancy necklace with earrings, a new watch.. hmm.. what else..
I will make a post in the next few weeks with some of the new additions.
It always adds to the fun to share the joy with like minded folk.
Hope all has been well with you.. thanks for your sweet post.:love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All is well, thank you! I can't wait to see your new jewels when you post a new thread! It certainly is fun to share with those who enjoy this "hobby"!!!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@Rubies-R-Me I’m so glad this was featured for Throwback Thursday - really wonderful to see your beautiful pieces.

If I may ask for an update, do you still wear your EC? Your original post said it only came out for occasions. And I’d love to know what you like to wear on a daily basis!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thanks PriceScopeKayti! Honored to be the Throwback Thursday of the week!
I still have the sweet :kiss2: husband:kiss2: and the ring (and a few more) and what a nice surprise to wake up this morning and see the email notification.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me I’m so glad this was featured for Throwback Thursday - really wonderful to see your beautiful pieces.

If I may ask for an update, do you still wear your EC? Your original post said it only came out for occasions. And I’d love to know what you like to wear on a daily basis!

Hi Pomelo!
Thanks so much for your sweet compliments.
I really only wear the EC ring for special occasions.
2 years ago I bought a 4 carat marquise cut ring so I alternate that with the EC for parties.. etc. Sometimes if we go on a cruise I will wear one of them as there are lots of times on a cruise to get dressed up.
I find that every day I usually wear bands.. less conspicuous and more supermarket friendly.:D
Unfortunately my fingers grew a full size about 2 years ago and I sized both the EC and the Marquise from a 4.25 to a 5.
Now for the same unknown reason they are back to a 4.25 again.
No weight gain or loss.. no explanation really.. really odd.
So now many of my newer rings are too big.:roll:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Good to hear that both the EC and marquise get worn from time to time =)2

And how frustrating on finger size fluctuations, especially for bands (most of which are probably not resizeable)! At least if they’re too big, you can put sizing beads in them?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes.. good idea about the balls to make them smaller.
I am going to wait a bit and see what my fingers decide to do in the next year. Maybe they will go back up to a size 5..
If they don't then I will have the rings resized again.
Sometimes I wear a very thin almost clear silicone gasket ring that I actually bought in a plumbing supply store of all places on top of the ring to hold them in place! LOL.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I am going to wait a bit and see what my fingers decide to do in the next year. Maybe they will go back up to a size 5..
Sometimes I wear a very thin almost clear silicone gasket ring that I actually bought in a plumbing supply store of all places on top of the ring to hold them in place! LOL.

I really like to use these with my rings! I purposely size my rings a bit bigger so I can wear them on various fingers, stack them, wear them on my right hand, etc. I use these if I need them sized down about half a size and they work really well for that purpose!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like to use these with my rings! I purposely size my rings a bit bigger so I can wear them on various fingers, stack them, wear them on my right hand, etc. I use these if I need them sized down about half a size and they work really well for that purpose!

Oh that's funny.. I actually have those too.
They don't work as well for me.. I can't seem to keep them from falling out of the back of the ring. I guess you have the magic touch with them.:D
This style works for me.. I think somebody just posted them on another thread.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's funny.. I actually have those too.
They don't work as well for me.. I can't seem to keep them from falling out of the back of the ring. I guess you have the magic touch with them.:D
This style works for me.. I think somebody just posted them on another thread.

Do you have the old version??? The updated version doesn’t fall out but I can see how the old version would!

10F2BC56-C9D2-460E-99CE-B8886050C72A.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's it! I do have the old version! No wonder they don't stay on.
I shall have to try the new ones. Thanks for the tip.:love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

How about those silicone curly thingies (very professional description!) you wrap around the shank? I meant to check them out last week (when in the mall) but I forgot. They seem popular on PS...... :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about those silicone curly thingies (very professional description!) you wrap around the shank? I meant to check them out last week (when in the mall) but I forgot. They seem popular on PS...... :wavey::wavey::wavey:

:wavey:Hi Sharon!
I love those twirly things!! They come in a set from thick to thin so they fit all sizes of shanks.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results