shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Husband#1.. Engagement ring#3.. Seven carat emerald cut :-)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Husband#1.. Engagement ring#3.. Seven carat emerald cut

Good morning everyone!
Thank you all so much for the compliments! :wavey:
I took two more pics but I'm having a little trouble uploading them. I got the side view attached but can't seem to get the closeup attached. I keep getting this error message "The image file you tried to attach is invalid."
I will keep trying. On the side view you can see that I had the jeweler modify one side of the bottom of the ring so it would "nest" more with my wedding bands. It's not a perfect fit but pretty good! Thank you again for sharing.. I will keep trying to attach the other picture. Also.. I took them north to south but somehow are coming up east to west.. not sure why.

photo-26.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I was able to upload it by making it a screen shot and then attaching it that way..
I'm a jewelry one hundred.. but unfortunately a computer zero!!!

Screen Shot 2012-05-31 at 8.54.18 AM.png

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

What a gorgeous collection you have!!!! That 7 ct emerald is just WOW :love: :shock: :lickout: :love:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock

sleep7|1338419878|3206416 said:
Yes.. I thought it was a nice idea to pass the pear ring along. My girls were little at the time and it made my husband happy to give his mom such a nice gift.
Sometimes I think I might want to size down to a smaller round stone that is a much better color and quality.. However when I do put this ring on I always change my mind.

You could always get one in addition to this one :Up_to_something: All gorgeous rings! I love/want/need your emerald cut, and think the ruby band is a wonderful combo :love:

One of my current favorite rings is an L color emerald cut with ruby sidestones :lickout:
http://www.diamondsbylauren.com/ind...erald-cut-diamond-with-a-beautiful-warm-color

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock

So, this post just broke my brain :twirl:

GORGEOUS RINGS! Do you ever wear the emerald eternity band with the emerald cut solitaire? Might be a tad too Kardashian all together, but a combined picture might worth a post ;))

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness! That ruby ring by Lauren is stunning! I just lovelovelove anything that is ruby.. maybe it's my July birthday? Or just maybe because rubies are just so darn pretty! :love:
I never really thought of wearing the eternity band and the big emerald ring together.. toooooo much like Kim K and looked what happened to her marriage! LOL.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

sleep7|1338469193|3206711 said:
I was able to upload it by making it a screen shot and then attaching it that way..
I'm a jewelry one hundred.. but unfortunately a computer zero!!!

Yay!

If you get an error message, it means usually the file size is too big. If you resize it, that often helps.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ahhh.. thanks!! When I send it from my phone to my computer I will make it smaller.. maybe that will help.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the ground!!!!!! :-o :-o 7 cts! :-o :appl:

Think I may be seriously smitten.... :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Nice loot!!! Love the Cartier ring--but of course Cartier is a soft spot for me...

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I just love Cartier rings too! I have bought a few pieces on Ebay.. some I have kept and others I have worn for a while and then resold.
The quality is amazing.. the price reflects that but if you can buy it on Ebay it's not that crazy :appl: .

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love the heart shaped prongs on the band!!! Do you have any photos of mil pear???

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi!
No.. I don't have a picture of the pear ring.. when I wore it there was no such thing as a digital camera.. ah.. back in the old days.. I'm glad to report that my mother in law is alive and well and still enjoying it 10 years later. We are actually seeing them tonight but the ring is a bit dirty and I don't think it would photograph well in their house which doesn't have great lighting. It is 2.86 carats and set in a tradition platinum setting with two tapered baguettes.
But I do have pics of a ring I just picked up today!! I bought it from Ebay 2 weeks ago and had it sized. It's a ruby marquis eternity band that I bought from one of my favorite sellers sfmaven. Each Friday morning they list over 200 items that start at a dollar. doverjewelry does that too.. another one of my favorites! I loved this ring when i saw it.. rubiesrubiesrubies!!!!

photo-36.JPG

photo-37.JPG

photo-38.JPG

hoover

Shiny_Rock

Umm.... Did anyone say "AMAZEBALLS!!!!" yet?

If not, I will!

That's georgeous collection you have there, Sleep7

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

AMAZEBALLS. :love:

(I save mine for the truly spectacular :bigsmile: )

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock

Holy bejesus that's the mother of all mothers!!! Your stone could poop out more emeralds!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Haahaaa!! Poop out more emeralds! :lol:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:-o

:love: :love: :love:

:Up_to_something:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your 7 carat emerald cut is amazing and looks so good on your hand. Because of the length of that stone I would say that many of us (me especially) could never wear it and have it look so graceful and elegant, but your hands are beautiful and the ring fits you well. Beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, what truly fabulous rings you have! :love: :love: :love: I think we need to see a few more from your collection!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kind words.. thank you so much! :wavey:
I have a few more blinged things.. I will post more tomorrow. The light of day makes for better pics! :razz:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This July I am turning the big 5 - 0.. this birthday gift softened the blow of saying goodbye to my 40s.. sort of.. :lol:

Screen Shot 2012-06-02 at 8.06.39 AM.png

bebe

Ideal_Rock

OMG, your EC is beautiful. And I love the way you are wearing it, that is one of my favorite looks!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Ai yi yi!!! The biggest EC known to mankind....an AMAZING ruby marquise eternity band... and now this STUNNING ROLEX???? I want to be you!! WOW - love love LOVE your collection of jewels - can't wait for your new postings. It's like each thing is out to top the first one! (wait - that's impossible - nothing could top that 7ct EC solitaire!!!)

... you are living my fantasy jewellry life :D ... please share lots of pictures!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks gals!! :wavey:
Here is another ruby ring.. it's a Tiffany Schlumberger ring also from Ebay. I was very lucky to find it. Ruby Tiffany items are rare and this happened to be almost my size. I only had to have Tiffany put two sizing balls in it.
I probably spend too many hours on Ebay and many too hours nudging the hubs for jewelry! :rolleyes:
However I have bought and sold a few pieces on Ebay in the last few years and have made some nice money. I make sure to only buy things that are branded pieces (mostly Tiffany and Cartier) and that are a great price. I also only buy things that I love so if I never end up selling them it's OK.

photo-39.JPG

photo-40.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:cheeky: - would your DH consider a second wife????

That's a gorgeous Schlumberger!!! Beautiful on you - yes indeed, you are a ruby lady! Hey - That should be your new PS name - Rubylady! RubyLuvr? Rubies-R-us?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hilarous! Rubies-r-me! :appl: You are so funny!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

More yellow and gold rubies! This is my other watch. No diamond bezel or lugs.. just mother of pearl face with ruby markers..
I got this about 6 years ago and wore it every day until the I got the other one a few months ago.

photo-41.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

sleep7|1338647917|3207791 said:
Hilarous! Rubies-r-me! :appl: You are so funny!
Its perfect for you!!! If you want to change, I think you can notify the mods and request a change by "report concern" button top right.

Just sayin ---- it kinda suits you! :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

I'm enjoying the photo show this morning! Got a cup of coffee here and refreshing to find new (RUBY!) trinkets each time! - best saturday morning in a LONG time! :lol:

really - you gotta have Ruby in your name some how!!! It's so *YOU*!

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock

Rubies-R-Me|1338648466|3207796 said:
More yellow and gold rubies! This is my other watch. No diamond bezel or lugs.. just mother of pearl face with ruby markers..
I got this about 6 years ago and wore it every day until the I got the other one a few months ago.

Wow, I love timepieces and that is a really unique Rollie. Nice! Your husband must REALLY love you to get you all those goodies!!! I'll work hard like your husband to be able to get my future wife all the sparkly goodies she wants (thank GOD she hates watches, which leaves more room for me to get nice pieces for myself!)

Wear everything in good health! :wavey:

BTW, the new Rollie is pure XXX!!! :naughty: If there was an emoticon for my eyeballs falling out from my sockets, it'd be up here x 1000000000000

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results