shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is called treason. trump should be impeached and charged .

Get Pence first. I am afraid they will miss him and he will become president. He is in this up to his eyeballs. He was elected with Trump and he has defended Trump and lied for Trump. I do not want that lying slimeball who ordered funerals for fetuses to become president in Trump's stead.

My slogan will be: IMPEACH PENCE FIRST!

AGBF

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
National Intelligence Chief Dan Coats was unaware that another Trump Putun Summit will take place at the White House in the fall. The White House made the announcement by twitter.

No one in the government knows what happened during the first Summit and the White House has announced another will take place.

Russia also released video of their “invincible” weapons today.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
National Intelligence Chief Dan Coats was unaware that another Trump Putun Summit will take place at the White House in the fall. The White House made the announcement by twitter.

No one in the government knows what happened during the first Summit and the White House has announced another will take place.

Russia also released video of their “invincible” weapons today.

did you see the clip of him finding out??? It was batsh*t crazy to see his reaction.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn’t believe it @lovedogs . I felt bad for Dan Coats. Everyone in the room had an uncomfortable laugh. Putin is getting exactly what he wants. Trump is a dangerous joke. :angryfire:

SCORE: Putin 2 - Trump 0

I wonder if we will all be issued a Russian flag before his visit.

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake , you are right. I think there might just be hope yet - this article shows a surge in voter registration amongst millennials. Across the nation the increase is modest, but key battleground states shows a larger increase:

"According to the political data firm TargetSmart, the percentage of newly registered voters who are under the age of 30 has grown significantly in a number of key battleground states since the February school shooting in Parkland, Florida...

The study evaluated all new voter registrations in the 39 states with available data since February 14, 2018—the day of the Parkland shooting—and calculated the change in the share of new registrants who are 18 to 29 years old. Across the country, the share of youth registrants increased by a modest 2.16 percentage points. But in Indiana, Virginia, and New York—home to some of this year’s marquee House and Senate contests—the share of youth registrants increased by 9.87, 10.49, and 10.7 percentage points, respectively. In Pennsylvania—where voters will decide as many as nine competitive congressional races—the share of new registrants who are younger than 30 jumped by a whopping 16.14 percentage points
."

On my end I am going to be a lot more active on social media and remind people to vote - although it's kinda moot since a lot of my friends are politically active. But even just sharing information helps a great deal. For the apathetic non-voters, they should be aware of what is happening - and the consequences of what happens to their lives if they do not vote.

Every vote matters.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My slogan will be: IMPEACH PENCE FIRST!
AGBF
No need to impeach Pence since HRC was the runner up in 2016 she will become our next Prez. according to the constitution of the U.S.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No need to impeach Pence since HRC was the runner up in 2016 she will become our next Prez. according to the constitution of the U.S.

Oh dear. This is what faux news is teaching these days??? I am glad I quit watching.

On a side note agbf, I dont think pence will be a bad president. Granted most of his soul seems to have dissolved into a pile of swamp water, but he has a conscience of some sort ( however small) and he doesnt grab women by any parts , who he is not married to ( and maybe not even the one he is married to) and he will listen to people ( even if he is zoning off) and I think he would read his security briefings ( at least I hope he would) and the dude knows to keep his mouth shut and not run it like diarrhea don does 24/7.
I dont need pence impeached. I think I would be fine with pence until 2020. I am to the point where a carrot in a suit would be preferrable. Having said that My standard for a fill in till 2020 is pretty low at this point. Id take just about anyone.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:confused2:Oh, I saw that trump tried to embarass coats today and so sanders announced that trump invited his boss president putin to the white house.

Who bets that it will be so putin can come he his “ parade “ in the fall....:knockout:

I hope someone in the white house will inform trump that a parade is not going to make putin like him. don the con is what russians refer to as a useful idiot.:confused2:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I shared your thoughts on Pence @tkyasx78 . In some ways I feel Pence would be just as dangerous, just in different ways. I need run to but will come back later to share a couple of my thoughts. I hope @AGBF sees this because I believe we agree on this and she writes a million times better than I do. Women have worked incredibly hard in the 60, 70 and 80 to get where we are now. Pence wants women back in the 1950’s. His views regarding gay people are awful. Another poster lived in Indiana and has shared her views on him while representing her state.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On a side note agbf, I dont think pence will be a bad president. Granted most of his soul seems to have dissolved into a pile of swamp water, but he has a conscience of some sort

I disagree with you vehemently. I think he, also, has betrayed the rule of law and the Constitution and lied to the people of the United States and, therefore, has committed impeachable offenses.

As I am not God, I will certainly not sit in judgment of whether he has a conscience. I am a citizen, however, so I can sit in judgment of whether he is worthy of being President of the United States, which is another matter entirely.

As president, he must uphold the rule of law. He must defend the separation of Church and State whether or not he wishes to do so. He must defend the United States from foreign aggressors even if it angers Donald Trump. He has done none of these things.

He has betrayed our country.

https://secondnexus.com/news/trump-prosperity-security-america-first/

AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope @AGBF sees this because I believe we agree on this and she writes a million times better than I do.

You didn't need me, Calliecake, although I felt compelled to comment of my own accord. You were eloquent.

Hugs,
Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to post this. The conspiracy between Trump and Russia bothers me more than Trump's campaign law violations, as it is treason. This is a Republican congressman's cri de coeur to take Russia very seriously. I am posting this in light of how dangerous I find Mike Pence. I want everyone to know how dangerous Russia is. I find Pence despicable and sycophantic (and a traitor).

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/opinion/trump-russia-putin-republican-congress.html

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you referring to Cohen's tapes about paying off the woman with whom Trump had a year-long affair?

My crystal ball says that the Trumpkin response will be :eek2:WHATABOUT BILL AND MONICAAAAAA???

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where does it say this, Dancing Fire?

Clearly someone did the absolute minimum required to pass a citizenship test, promptly brain-dumped everything he was able to cram in just long enough to pass, and then filled the space thus freed up, with ignorant tripe.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lordy there are tapes....

This is all to distract from Trumps meetings with Russia. At this point does anyone really care about Trump’s affair with a playmate? He stood up for Putin while throwing our own intellegence agencies under the bus. He said and did nothing about Russia’s meddling in our elections. Now he is saying Putin is coming to the US this fall. I could care less who Trump has sex with. I’m much more interested in his ties to Russia and Putin

Trump also tweeted today about NFL players not standing for the anthem. He praises Putin and has the nerve to talk about NFL players. Taking a knee for the National Anthem offends Trump and his supporters, but groveling to Putin isn’t a problem. Trump is disgusting.

He will do anything to distract us from his relationship with Putin.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is all to distract from Trumps meetings with Russia. At this point does anyone really care about Trump’s affair with a playmate? He stood up for Putin while throwing our own intellegence agencies under the bus. He said and did nothing about Russia’s meddling in our elections. Now he is saying Putin is coming to the US this fall. I could care less who Trump has sex with. I’m much more interested in his ties to Russia and Putin

Trump also tweeted today about NFL players not standing for the anthem. He praises Putin and has the nerve to talk about NFL players. Taking a knee for the National Anthem offends Trump and his supporters, but groveling to Putin isn’t a problem. Trump is disgusting.

He will do anything to distract us from his relationship with Putin.

True. But if this gets him in trouble with campaign finance laws then I'll take it!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clearly someone did the absolute minimum required to pass a citizenship test, promptly brain-dumped everything he was able to cram in just long enough to pass, and then filled the space thus freed up, with ignorant tripe.
I answered every Q (approx 20 Qs) correctly during my interview for citizenship w/o any studying. She threw the book at me but I had the correct answers to all of her Qs :praise::tongue:. in fact I think interviewer was in shock.:o :lol: but then this was in 1977 right after coming out of HS. I probably would flunk the same test today. :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb.
Aren't you teaching citizenship classes? do you need my help? :devil:

I didn't want to be rude, but when you posted what you did above, I truly hoped that you were not teaching that "fact" about who succeeds the president if he dies or is removed from office to the elderly Chinese citizens that you said you are helping to pass the citizenship test.

The test you took in 1977 was extremely easy. My husband took the same one a couple of years after you did, so I know.

The test now is extremely difficult, as I have posted before. I hope you are using the extensive materials that are available on-line to help the legal immigrants who are eligible to take the citizenship test study for it. The test is rigorous!

Here is a link to the website where the materials are available.

US Citizenship Test Questions...https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Office of Citizenship/Citizenship Resource Center Site/Publications/100q.pdf

Deb/AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is all to distract from Trumps meetings with Russia.

This is certainly so, but it also serves an alternative purpose. Rachel Maddow pointed out on her television show last night that only Trump's lawyers could have leaked this information about the tapes. She believes that it was done to rob Michael Cohen of something he could have offered Robert Mueller in return for immunity. (I mean, it's public now. How can Michael Cohen use it?)

Since the information would have come out anyway (if Michael Cohen were to have given it up to Mueller), Trump's attorneys decided to "get out in front of it" and leak it now. By doing so they robbed Cohen of being able to give Mueller something that would have granted him immunity.

AGBF

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will probably be hearing more things coming out for the reason @AGBF stated above. My guess is Mueller requesting immunity be given to five people to testify against Manafort shook Trump up a bit.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't want to be rude, but when you posted what you did above, I truly hoped that you were not teaching that "fact" about who succeeds the president if he dies or is removed from office to the elderly Chinese citizens that you said you are helping to pass the citizenship test.

The test you took in 1977 was extremely easy. My husband took the same one a couple of years after you did, so I know.

Deb/AGBF
Deb
I was j/k about HRC becoming Prez. if Trump was impeached. :lol:

It wasn't easy Qs when I took my citizenship in 1977. This interviewer of mine was well known flunking many applicants. A few of my friends had the same interviewer and they all fail to pass her test.

My dad became a citizen in 1995. He said it was very easy the interviewer asked him < 10 Qs and he passed the test. My dad was in his late 60's when he applied for citizenship.

IMO, if the applicant was an elderly person who have been in this country for 25 +yrs with no criminal records they just let him/her pass with a few easy Qs, but if the applicant was young say b/t the ages of 20-40's they would ask more difficult Qs.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It wasn't easy Qs when I took my citizenship in 1977.

Actually, it was, Dancing Fire, at least relatively.

I am not trying to minimize the difficulty of any citizenship test for people who do not speak English as a first language and who are laboring to answer questions about the government and history of a country in which they are not born. I do not mean to minimize your accomplishment in passing the version of the test you passed in 1977 in what was not your first language.

I do want to make crystal clear, however, that the test taken by legal immigrants attempting to become citizens now is far harder than the test you took. Not only do I know this through apocryphal knowledge, but through personal knowledge (as I said). My husband became a citizen three years after our marriage in 1977. He took the same version of the citizenship teat you did.

I also want to make clear to people who may not realize it, that the person taking the the test must answer the question exactly as it is worded in the answer written on the question and answer sheet. The respondent cannot vary his response by one word.

It may be in the power of the examiner to "give someone a break" once in a while, but that is not the general rule. Respondents have to memorize all the answers word for word. For example, if the person being examined is asked the question "What is freedom of religion?" He must answer with the exact phrase , "You can practice any religion, or not practice a religion". He cannot ad lib.

AGBF

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results