carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ain't it great to be white?

This sums it up Soxfan. The thought of ever walking in another person shoes is foreign to most Trump supporters. They pat themselves on the back and feel their are superior. No empathy or compassion. Unless something affects them directly, it’s not a problem.

Trump is running this country into the ground. I found it laughable that the party of fiscal responsibility seems to have none. They found it acceptable to separate children from their parents with no thought on how they would reunite them.

We all watched this president act like a puppy with Putin. The shameless lies from Trump and his administration happen every damn day. They threw out a journalist yesterday because they didn’t like the questions she was asking. He wants to be a dictator and the Republicans do nothing to stop him.

I expect nothing more from a Trump supporter. Heaven forbid they care about anyone other than themselves.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Make our farmers great again? Shouldn't they be pulling themselves up by their bootstraps? Why is MY money going to give them a handout? I want them all drug-tested. Some have iPhones, how are they affording those?!?!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spoken by the privileged white woman vacationing at the Cape wearing her 1.5ct. Diamond band. :cool2: Lol!
And this poor Chinese boy couldn't afford a vacation in yrs. ;(

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan @Calliecake Thank you for speaking up. :kiss2:

@Bonfire Spoken like the white woman who thinks her son being harassed by a crazy person on a train is the same thing as an elderly Mexican-Amercian man getting hit by bricks and told to go back to Mexico. Hint: they're not the same.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan @Calliecake Thank you for speaking up. :kiss2:

@Bonfire Spoken like the white woman who thinks her son being harassed by a crazy person on a train is the same thing as an elderly Mexican-Amercian man getting hit by bricks and told to go back to Mexico. Hint: they're not the same.
You left out that she was a black crazy woman.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You left out that she was a black crazy woman.

:roll2:

Yes, and I also left out the fact that white people attacked the elderly man.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spoken by the privileged white woman vacationing at the Cape wearing her 1.5ct. Diamond band. :cool2: Lol!

That would be funny if it made sense. I never said I'm complacent with this administration even though it really doesn't affect "me."

Sometimes I wonder if you all even care whether you make sense or not. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would be funny if it made sense. I never said I'm complacent with this administration even though it really doesn't affect "me."
Sometimes I wonder if you all even care whether you make sense or not. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
And what does being white have to do with this?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't ruminate on politics every waking minute and when the pendulum swings my life will change very little if any at all. Maybe more tax burden.

And what does being white have to do with this?

That is white privilege. You are right, you won't be affected because you are white and well off. For a lot of minorities and women, they DO have to ruminate because some of the crap Trump and his cronies are floating will directly impact their lives. Do you understand what I'm saying? It's nice that this doesn't affect you but it very much affects others.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry but I won't feel guilty for something out of my control. I can have empathy but don't see the need to self aggrandize about it on the internet. If others want to that's fiine with me.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh please @Dancing Fire . I don’t think you are a poor Asian man. I’m pretty sure you could afford a vacation if you wanted to go on one.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry but I won't feel guilty for something out of my control. I can have empathy but don't see the need to self aggrandize about it on the internet. If others want to that's fiine with me.
Perhaps the “aggrandizing on the internet” by some white privileged is deflection of white guilt.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@redwood66 Do you really not believe there is white privilege in our country? I’m not trying to bait, just asking a question.
Yes, look at all those GIANT diamonds they own on PS. :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps the “aggrandizing on the internet” by some white privileged is deflection of white guilt.

I doubt that is the case Bonfire. I think it has to do with your morals and values. If you see another human being struggling, do you try to help them or do you walk away? At this point in time we are seeing our government treat any one who isn’t a white male terribly. Those who are silently are complicit.

We are close in age. Did you ever think you would see what we saw in Charlottesville in the year 2017? Did you think our government would separate children from their parents with no plan in place to get them back together. To pretend we are not doing serious emotional damage to these families is unconscionable. Did you think we would see a President who sided with Putin over our own intelligence agencies.

The world would be a much better place if we all helped each other. We have an administration that only looks out for the rich. It’s just wrong.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
People's best opportunity is an economy that increases wages and more jobs, not government assistance, though government can help by getting out of the way. How people act towards each other is an individual choice.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Redwood, When you and your husband plan for retirement did/do you include Social Security and Medicare as part of your income after retirement? I consider Social Security and Medicare government assistance, do you? I also doubt it will be around for very much longer.

Who do you think Republicans Tax Cut helped? It certainly didn’t help the poor or those who are working two jobs and can barely keep their head above water.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Redwood, When you and your husband plan for retirement did/do you include Social Security and Medicare as part of your income after retirement? I consider Social Security and Medicare government assistance, do you? I also doubt it will be around for very much longer.

Who do you think Republicans Tax Cut helped? It certainly didn’t help the poor or those who are working two jobs and can barely keep their head above water.
It's interesting that you assume my use of the word assistance meant some sort of payment program. I meant it in terms of assistance in driving the economy. Sorry for confusing you.

I don't subscribe to the thought of depending on the government for one's existence as that limits one's potential.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Redwood , You didn’t answer my questions?

Many middle class jobs have gone out of the country, Do you really think they will be coming back to US. Trust me they won’t. American companies look for cheap labor. The company I worked for had factories in Mexico (they closed all 11 of their factories in the US). The turn over rate in our Mexico factories was unbelieveable. People would leave for 5 cents more an hour.

Last edited:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's there but we could be fine without it. What does that have to do with what I posted?
We can thank past presidents for global trade and cheap labor. Though as a littlle l libertarian the market should decide. Global trade has not helped Americans.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results