carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know...I don’t want a reply from him.
I posted because I think people are still holding on to hope through the honor of the presidency, the fact that he belongs to the Republican Party...so he must be republican, right? He must have a heart and have some sense of good, right? Wrong. He is a Trumpican. Peace and good are antithetic to the soul of a malignant narcissist. Good is only shallowly perceived as it relates to sustained self egrandisment. These frames simply do not fit anymore.

No one views him as the Republican. Most hard-core, Evangelical Republicans very well remember that he used to be a Democrat, and have to understand that he probably never opened the Bible and as the owner of beauty pageants, he was not as strongly pro-life as he now claims.

But the Republicans are more disciplined than the Democrats. They have a candidate, they will vote for him.

He won with the voices of disenfranchised proletarians and disgruntled blue-collar workers. This is his support group.

And sadly, our Democrats have to understand that to win, one can not just be there. You really have to win over these people, bridge that gap. Hillary could not, sadly. The problem is, of the potential candidates, I do not see anyone who could. Too rich, too educated and living in D.C. for too long.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No one views him as the Republican. Most hard-core, Evangelical Republicans very well remember that he used to be a Democrat, and have to understand that he probably never opened the Bible and as the owner of beauty pageants, he was not as strongly pro-life as he now claims.

But the Republicans are more disciplined than the Democrats. They have a candidate, they will vote for him.

He won with the voices of disenfranchised proletarians and disgruntled blue-collar workers. This is his support group.

And sadly, our Democrats have to understand that to win, one can not just be there. You really have to win over these people, bridge that gap. Hillary could not, sadly. The problem is, of the potential candidates, I do not see anyone who could. Too rich, too educated and living in D.C. for too long.
So true, but recently he identified as one, tapping into that party solidarity. He has become the ego for one Id through his voter base. He probably instinctually felt that this would be the best strategy to win. I personally doubt that he is any one thing except someone who is able to shift, can play on needs, desires, impulses as is common with narcissistic PD. I agree completely about Hillary. I also agree about potential candidates.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So true, but recently he identified as one, tapping into that party solidarity. He has become the ego for one Id through his voter base. He probably instinctually felt that this would be the best strategy to win. I personally doubt that he is any one thing except someone who is able to shift, can play on needs, desires, impulses as is common with narcissistic PD. I agree completely about Hillary. I also agree about potential candidates.

...and I was speaking about the false hopes in which people, despite his behavior, try to justify and hold onto faith through associating him with frames of common good and benevolace.

I also think people do see him as a Republican, especially the Republicans voter base themselves...( maybe not all) .Perhaps selective memory at work.? Party name matters little when people hooked on some instinctual level.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, As of now there are no (D) who will be able to come close on beating Trump in 2020. The left can keep on calling him names but that will not get the job done.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Also, as per your description, for those Republicans who always vote for (R), is it discipline that they have, or a blinded holding on to a tradition even though the candidate it’s rotten? There is quite a distinction between the two, the first requiring abstract thinking capability, and the second, driven from the emotional/irrational.

Last edited:

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Deb, I enjoyed Noah, thank you. He is good.

Matata, that Old Testament comes in handy sometimes.

Perry-- Let us know how the meeting goes. Tell us if you heard anyone whisper those bad words like stupid or ignorant. You haven't posted in a while so you should be aware most of us are fed up with DF who hasn't changed anything he says for years. He is a broken record.

Annette

Annette: Here is the report you requested. First, please understand that the purpose of this meeting was not political. It was about how people could improve their business, or perhaps things to consider if you wanted to start one (there were people who had been invited as guests who were at least considering starting a business).

The main topic for the night was how to use Internet Marketing to expand a personal (typically home based) business (and how more conventional business might be able to tap into that as well). After that presentation, and discussion, the meeting moved into informal discussion of other things that affect, or will affect, business. I had to leave early and did not stay around to the end of the discussions (sometimes they can go hours). These informal discussions often break into different groups with different subjects going on in different areas of the room.

I only heard the start of a Discussion related to President Trump. My recollection was all someone said was to the effect that "we all know what the problems are... and the likely disruptions" and that discussion moved onto potential business coping strategies with a comment on potentially seeking out the right people to support for elections. I left at that point.

Have a great day,

Perry

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, Churchill hoped that the two countries, Germany and USSR, would drain one another to death. USA entered the war when it became obvious that the Soviet Union could win alone - and no one had any doubts about the further plans of Uncle Joe, if in 1939 he and Hitler divided Europe, then in 1944 Stalin planned to get all the spoils of the Nazi Empire. So in fact, D-Day was meant to stop the advancement of the SU to the West.

Another huge issue was getting all scientific research of Germany, especially in the nuclear area, out of Soviet hands. Germany was pretty close to make V-2 long-range ballistc missiles effective, they lacked just a little bit of time. And Germany had enriched uranium from Belgian Congo stored all over the country, and very good nuclear physicists, too. Perhaps it was the biggest concern, the future arms race. Who gets uranium, and mostly, who gets the brains behind the uranium.

Yes, it is no secret that the Germans wanted to be captured by the West. Small wonder.

Much has been written about rapes in Eastern Prussia and then Eastern Germany. I can't comment on it either way, those war years were hell for the Soviet soldiers. On the one hand, rapes and pillages should be viewed as attacks on civilians, on the other hand, the Germans built crematoriums on occupied land, for civilians. Very hard to draw the moral line in that war... I think what might have hugely contributed into the behavior of the Soviet soldiers was the fact that even war-torn, Germany was way, way richer than the Soviet Union. So when the Soviet soldiers saw it... (Plus years of war propaganda, of course). True numbers of Soviet casualties are impossible to estimate now but when I grew up, I read that out of 100 soldiers drafted in 1941, only three returned home. And also, on their way to the West, the Soviet army had to go through Belarus where human losses reached 30%, and Poland. That might at least give an idea about the morale, and the degree of the desire for revenge.

I agree with everything you wrote above. I totally agree that had the USSR and Germany knocked each other out, that England and the US would not have been unhappy. What I disagreed with was the notion that that the US (or England-I should say the UK) wanted the Nazis to remain in power. And remember, at the start of aggressions with most of Europe, the invasion of Poland on September 1, 1939, the Nazis and the Soviets had a non-aggression treaty! Is it any wonder that the Allies hated them both? The USSR did not switch sides until Germany betrayed the non-aggression pact and shocked the Soviet Union with an invasion!

AGBF

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In an interview with Fox News’s Bret Baier that aired on Wednesday, Trump made an unbelievable claim about parents that requested that the remains of their soldiers be returned, if possible.

Trump told Baier “One of the things that, really, I’m happy, is that the soldiers that died in Korea, their remains are going to be coming back home. And we have thousands of people that have asked for that. Thousands and thousands of people. So many people asked for that, when I was on the campaign. I’d say, ‘Wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship.’ But they said, ‘When you can, President, we’d love our son to be brought back home.’

Wait , what????

Could there have been multiple PARENTS of Korean War veterans who confronted him during the 2016 campaign. They also called him president at that time and asking him to do this in 2016??? Thousands asked on the campaign for this???

The washington post doesn’t believe him either they explain
Most of those Americans missing in action in Korea went missing in 1950 — nearly 6 in 10 of them. Only 563 Americans went missing in 1953, the year the armistice was signed. At the outset of the war, men as young as 18½ were drafted into service. So the theoretical latest that a missing Korean War service member could have been born was 1953 minus 18.5 — or in 1934.

The next question, then, is how old that person’s parents would be. Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells us that most mothers during that period were in their 20s when they gave birth.
Assuming that the average age of the mothers of service members born in 1934 was between 20 and 29, then, gives us a birth year of 1905 to 1914.
Putting them during the 2016 election at between 102 and 111 years old.
There probably weren’t very many Americans 111 years old who were alive in 2016, though.

So, fox news, time to ask trump for the names of the parents who talked to trump - thousands of them as he claims. Because I think trump is LYING about talking to people who in 2016 would have been 102-111 that asked him when he was STILL A CANIDATE to get north korea to return the soldiers.
This would be an unbelieveable story literallyo_O

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today is trumps birthday , it is only fitting he would get some state charges ( not able to be pardoned) on his birthday!
http://www.msnbc.com/hallie-jackson...violations-of-state-federal-law-1255713347855

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/14/politics/new-york-lawsuit-trump-foundation/index.html

Seeing as he never even bothered to legally register his fake charity , his lawyers will have a good time explaining why all these state crimes were legal.
When trump is out of office he will get to deal with the acutal charges here. It is funny they are referring a bunch of alleged crimes to the irs and the fec too.

Happy birthday to the criminal in chief.

Last edited:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In an interview with Fox News’s Bret Baier that aired on Wednesday, Trump made an unbelievable claim about parents that requested that the remains of their soldiers be returned, if possible.

Trump told Baier “One of the things that, really, I’m happy, is that the soldiers that died in Korea, their remains are going to be coming back home. And we have thousands of people that have asked for that. Thousands and thousands of people. So many people asked for that, when I was on the campaign. I’d say, ‘Wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship.’ But they said, ‘When you can, President, we’d love our son to be brought back home.’

Wait , what????

Could there have been multiple PARENTS of Korean War veterans who confronted him during the 2016 campaign. They also called him president at that time and asking him to do this in 2016??? Thousands asked on the campaign for this???

Most of those Americans missing in action in Korea went missing in 1950 — nearly 6 in 10 of them. Only 563 Americans went missing in 1953, the year the armistice was signed. At the outset of the war, men as young as 18½ were drafted into service. So the theoretical latest that a missing Korean War service member could have been born was 1953 minus 18.5 — or in 1934.

The next question, then, is how old that person’s parents would be. Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells us that most mothers during that period were in their 20s when they gave birth.
Assuming that the average age of the mothers of service members born in 1934 was between 20 and 29, then, gives us a birth year of 1905 to 1914.
There probably weren’t very many Americans 111 years old who were alive in 2016, though.

So, fox news, time to ask trump for the names of the parents who talked to trump - thousands of them as he claims. Because I think trump is LYING about talking to people who in 2016 would have been 102-111 that asked him when he was STILL A CANIDATE to get north korea to return the soldiers.
Thousands have been asking our government for decades - not asking Trump. His comments don't change that.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wait , what????

In other words, the appropriate reply to this story is: do the math!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Their years of gifting and benefiting from their shell of a foundation is finally catching up with them.

The legal experts on CNN are saying it’s a credible lawsuit.

It will be interesting to see how Fox News spins this story tonight.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

The news this morning has suggested that the Pres is extremely worried about Michael Cohen, his personal attorney's seized evidence. I am only interested in his relationship to the Russia probe. Here are some of my thoughts on Michael Cohen that I think the News has given too much importance. agree or disagree?
1. So what if Trump was still looking to build luxury real estate in Russia during the campaign. Yes, he lied about, but we always knew he was earnestly pursuing this endeavor. I believe this is still a factor in his treating the Russian Putin so well. But this is not a crime or even anything.
2.The charges (or will be) against Michael Cohen are for bank fraud because he lied about what he was going to do with the 130.000 he paid to Stormy Daniels. MY Gosh!.. During the financial crisis all sorts of people lied to get mortgages from banks. I haven't heard any charges brought against them. They all did more damage to this country than lying abut 130,000.
3. I do think we should be careful not to get immersed in the small stuff that can be whisked aside by Trump voters.

4 I wish to call attention to the WH campaign, carried out on Fox News. No matter how outrageous some of this is, they still say it.This involves saying certain things like Trump can pardon himself, its a witch hunt, The FBI is conspiring against him, Trump can make trade policy etc. The target trump voter goes out into everyday life and repeats this info to their friends and lunchmates and over coffee. In other words they count on people to throw doubt on the opposite argument . They have found this technique works.
So, from now on I will now refer to this illegitimate President as such and hope others will do the same when they are out in the world having lunch or coffee with others. It is only necessary to keep repeating it. No name-calling or cursing, just repeat after me. This is an illegitimate Pres. The Russians made him Pres. If it works for Fox it can work for the opposition.

Just my morning thoughts.

Annette

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If they address it - Fox will claim the AG is lying and is out to get trump
Then say New York people in the past have done way worse than any alleged crimes and they got away with it.
Followed by a long whatabout & “ Hillary belongs in jail” fantasy

What I bet they skip is the section of the IG report that says comey’s decision to comment on the email investigation ( even though it was not a criminal act) helped trump win.

There is no deep state but trump thinks if a few FBI agents didnt want him to win and texted that they want to stop trump- he must have been treated unfairly.
He must denigrate the government, he cannot say they are fair or honest. He must blame someone when he is on trial after he is impeached or voted out

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi,

The news this morning has suggested that the Pres is extremely worried about Michael Cohen, his personal attorney's seized evidence. I am only interested in his relationship to the Russia probe. Here are some of my thoughts on Michael Cohen that I think the News has given too much importance. agree or disagree?
1. So what if Trump was still looking to build luxury real estate in Russia during the campaign. Yes, he lied about, but we always knew he was earnestly pursuing this endeavor. I believe this is still a factor in his treating the Russian Putin so well. But this is not a crime or even anything.
2.The charges (or will be) against Michael Cohen are for bank fraud because he lied about what he was going to do with the 130.000 he paid to Stormy Daniels. MY Gosh!.. During the financial crisis all sorts of people lied to get mortgages from banks. I haven't heard any charges brought against them. They all did more damage to this country than lying abut 130,000.
3. I do think we should be careful not to get immersed in the small stuff that can be whisked aside by Trump voters.

4 I wish to call attention to the WH campaign, carried out on Fox News. No matter how outrageous some of this is, they still say it.This involves saying certain things like Trump can pardon himself, its a witch hunt, The FBI is conspiring against him, Trump can make trade policy etc. The target trump voter goes out into everyday life and repeats this info to their friends and lunchmates and over coffee. In other words they count on people to throw doubt on the opposite argument . They have found this technique works.
So, from now on I will now refer to this illegitimate President as such and hope others will do the same when they are out in the world having lunch or coffee with others. It is only necessary to keep repeating it. No name-calling or cursing, just repeat after me. This is an illegitimate Pres. The Russians made him Pres. If it works for Fox it can work for the opposition.

Just my morning thoughts.

Annette

I don’t think trump is worried about anything you have listed. I think the things we know about are not even 1000’th of the crimes these men conspired to commit.
I am sure trump is much more upset about the things we know nothing about that he has done.
The real problem for trump will be what he and his family are charged with once he is NOT in office anymore. He is 71. His dad lived to 93 and didn’t get dx with altzhimers until he was 86. All these crimes can be put on the record and then when he is out of office he can finally go to trial

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Let’s put it this way if you steal from your charity to pay for your young son‘s Boy/cub Scout fee you probably have a lot more skeletons in your closet then what we know about right now.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let’s put it this way if you steal from your charity to pay for your young son‘s Boy/cub Scout fee you probably have a lot more skeletons in your closet then what we know about right now.
If that's true then he should have had taken some lessons from the Clintons. There are more sneaky ways of doing things.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Trump Foundation has already been closed because they got scared of the irregularities that were found during the campaign. So far the Clinton Foundation still exists.

Again. I don't understand why it took them 2 yrs to process this case. It is not criminal, but seems to be,(but could be wrong), there will only be a fine. Everyone knew he cheated charity.

Annette

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Then start the impeachment process! .The Dems. kept on talking about it
blah.gif
but no action. :wall:. Where is Maxine Waters when you need her?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So this is what we've come to? The christian version of Sharia Law?! No separation of church and state -- our government is using the bible to dictate policy?! Why are we not marching in the streets, torches lit, to the White House and demand everyone therein be lynched? :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:
Fvck the bible. Time to put religion back in the dark wet caves where it was birthed.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...mmigrant-children_us_5b22c277e4b0d4fc01fc9b1d

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So this is what we've come to? The christian version of Sharia Law?! No separation of church and state -- our government is using the bible to dictate policy?! Why are we not marching in the streets, torches lit, to the White House and demand everyone therein be lynched? :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:
Fvck the bible. Time to put religion back in the dark wet caves where it was birthed.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...mmigrant-children_us_5b22c277e4b0d4fc01fc9b1d

A big amen to that. How ugly, primitive and deranged can you get? Maybe some think that they will be exempt from this undignified and cruel treatment. Sadly, it will turn on them as well eventually.

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
....Sadly, it will turn on them as well eventually.

They deserve any punishment that comes their way and it can't come soon enough. I have no empathy/compassion/pity for anyone in this country using any religion as an excuse to dehumanize people. The US has become a cesspool of depravity, hate, immorality, and lack of ethics under the blanket of christian values.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They deserve any punishment that comes their way and it can't come soon enough. I have no empathy/compassion/pity for anyone in this country using any religion as an excuse to dehumanize people. The US has become a cesspool of depravity, hate, immorality, and lack of ethics under the blanket of christian values.
Pure manipulation! I just am astounded by the ‘blind faith’ and cultish quality to this. Idiotic! 0 higher thinking, in any way. I know that Jesus would be offended....seriously.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Remember people, that there is a dialectic at work here....it WILL swing in another direction. It’s only a matter of time. For those supporting these kind of atrocities, don’t think that they will not affect YOU TOO....

Last edited:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Segregation and slavery were said also to be “justified” in the bible. Not sure why anyone would use a bible so they could be compared to racists in history who used the same justifications.
:eek-2:

I guess they dont care any more. They support steve king, they have another one who is an open nazi supporter running in the 2018 election and the GOP chair has decided that you either support trump or you get out of the way. It is the trump party now.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even the Catholic Church spoke up about how deeply immoral and atrocious trump’s immigration policy practices are!! Ironic and sobering.,,,

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Listening to Sessions use the Bible to justify separating children from their parents was disgusting. Some of these children have been separated from their parents for months. How can any person not feel these children’s pain?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
President Trump on North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un: "He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same."

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results