shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
President Trump on North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un: "He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same."

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:
The insatiable needs of a narcissist...there will be no end to demands of expressed ‘loyalty’. Each demand becoming more grandiose than the previous..

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you a mind reader? Do you know that I’m a liberal? You think you can speak for 99.99 percent of Americans? Magical thinking?
Food on the table? Have you spoken with any farmers lately? Job security, you mean the kind in which the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? You’re right. Of course you are right...we are all happy to kiss our ethics goodbye. It matters little when you’ve got job security at Walmart and can bring home groceries made from cheap sugar, flour and chemicals. How blissful! It’s all good.
What you say is a clear indication of how bought in YOU are.
Just speaking the truth ...it’s a little different than name calling.

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire , 99.99% of the people do not support Trump. You also forgot to add LIAR to your list of Trump’s attributes. Trump just lied again and is blaming the democrats for the children been separated from their parents. Republicans control everything. They have the power to make a change and they do nothing.

What do you think these trade wars are going to do to this country? Do you not realize we manufacture very little in our country?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire , 99.99% of the people do not support Trump. You also forgot to add LIAR to your list of Trump’s attributes. Trump just lied again and is blaming the democrats for the children been separated from their parents. Republicans control everything. They have the power to make a change and they do nothing.

What do you think these trade wars are going to do to this country? Do you not realize we manufacture very little in our country?
See what I mean? calling him a liar doesn't feed my family.

IICR Trump did offered a path towards citizenship to 1.8 mil dreamers? but the D party turned down his offer?

As for the trade war nothing will happen at the end. I hope to see more American made products in the near future. I am a big supporter of buying made in the USA.

btw; I think you are one of the very few PSer liberals who doesn't have me on their ignore list. :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It matters little when you’ve got job security at Walmart and can bring home groceries made from cheap sugar, flour and chemicals. How blissful! It’s all good.
I'd wish I can make $70K working at Walmart, but that ain't gonna happen.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just speaking the truth?

Here are some true statistics...
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

And this one from the far left NYT....
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/business/economy/jobs-report.html

Employment/labor statistics don’t really tell you much. New jobs created are generally not high paying jobs. Then there are the rising expenses, like health insurance and housing. And what about minorities? Are they gaining net worth? Statistical charts show that the divide is growing, as is wealth consolidation.

I’m sure we ALL can dig up statistics. The truth is that he is a narcissist, and is attempting to inch his way to authoritarian dictatorship, with blinded faith followers. What you seem to be missing is understanding the threat and danger which that poses to all, both in ethics and in the practical. That fact that his most outrageous agendas have failed is thanks to the forethought and integrity of the founding fathers in drafting the constitution. The refusal of the Republicans to insist on enforcement of constitutional law and procedures is perhaps more disturbing than Trump’s sophomoric attempts to violate the law.

And now I’m done answering you because it’s a waste of time.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Employment/labor statistics don’t really tell you much. New jobs created are generally not high paying jobs. Then there are the rising expenses, like health insurance and housing.

I’m sure we ALL can dig up statistics. The truth is that he is a narcissist, and is attempting to inch his way to authoritarian dictatorship, with blinded faith followers. What you seem to be missing is understanding the threat and danger which that poses to all, both in ethics and in the practical. That fact that his most outrageous agendas have failed is thanks to the forethought and integrity of the founding fathers in drafting the constitution. The refusal of the Republicans to insist on enforcement of constitutional law and procedures is perhaps more disturbing than Trump’s sophomoric attempts to violate the law.

And now I’m done answering you because it’s a waste of time.
If they wanted a higher paying job then they should try to advance their education level. I want to make $100K per yr too, but with my HS diploma that ain't gonna happen.

constitutional law, you mean like "freedom of speech"? LOL!

FYI, since you haven't been here long enough to know what has been going on here on PS, let me tell you the truth, 99% of the posters on these political threads are far left liberals. There used to be 3 conservatives posting on political threads till the liberals here ran them of town. FYI, there is no "freedom of speech" for any conservatives here.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
3C9918C3-32A7-4FDF-ACD6-E22102D5A0EF.jpeg

Trump does not respond or comprehend to truth or reason. There is no doing the right thing. He just lies. Then he deflects bullies and lies more. He will lie until he can no longer communicate. He has been rewarded over and over for 72 years and has gotten away with it.

There is nothing trump can do - nothing - that would stop his followers.

About 1/3 of the people in the country would support him no matter what. He literally made fun of a disabled person, he said he would pay the legal fees if his followers assaulted people, he is separating families who came here legally( in the internationally recognized way to LEGALLY seek asylum). Trump is going to make the US leave the UN human rights council. He wont protect the environment, he raised taxes on the poor and middle class ( by 2027 almost all poor and middle class will see an increase) , trump supports and defends white supramecists, he has offended our allies, he has all but dismantled the state department, he has emulated and befriended dictators, he violates the constitution in multiple ways, he wants to make sure people with preexisting conditions are disadvantaged when it comes to health care, he lies about talking to the parents of korean mia veterans, he told people he weighs 239 lbs for crying out loud, the list could go on and on. If someone hasn’t left trump by now, it is not trump. As my facebook pictures show to my friends
8AAE7D27-0C2F-4B8D-9C1C-DDEABCCDFD38.jpeg

Vote, get your friends to the polls. Write your congressmen and senators.
This is not just “not normal” this is not ok.
Work to bring back decency, kindness, respect, tolerance, and vote for people who will require our leaders to do the same.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Yes, I am going to answer you again. Here is the problem. The economy has improved each yr since the financial crisis . The low interest rates for borrowers was great, not so much for savers. The Obama admin along with the Fed kept the economy on track for sustained growth. DT promised tax cuts for business and ordinary folk, so when he was elected a surge in the stock market asset prices occurred.. I myself benefitted from that surge. However the economy did not need this added stimulation. It may cause interest rates to rise, stock prices to fall, price inflation to surge, and unemployment to rise. More over with new advances in tech, AI will take over more jobs. Jeffrey Gundlach(Sp) just predicted a 6% 10 yr bond in 3 yrs. Recession is talked about for 2020.
The trade deficit has little bearing on GDP. The only trade offender is China, who steals our technology. Our friends Canada and Mexico are not hurting us.
It isn't that you are wrong about votes in a good or bad economy. There really are other things that make for good Gov't. A man that knows nothing about anything and lies all the time shouldn't be President. DT had 4 bankruptcies, cheats people. Is this a good business man? He doesn't pay his workers. They have to sue him. He sets up a charity and used the money for himself.

It hasn't taken long for a good part of the world to see America is under a cloud of darkness. I feel ashamed and heartbroken that we have fallen so far down. I think my own self esteem has fallen. My country is not great anymore. It has a dumb and ignorant man at its head. I wonder if he is dyslexic . One of his professors said he was the dumbest student he ever had. According to this Prof, he was admitted to Penn. because his brother had. been there.

I am not a left wing liberal. Your Conservative Jenn was a very smart woman who made her posts so long, had to always be right, and always wanted the last word. All her good thinking became antagonistic. This is one of my longer posts.

Many on here did give DT a chance. He hasn't lived up to much. He can't. As someone I read recently said.(George WilL) He can't help himself. He was born that way. His parents sent him to military school because they couldn't handle him. That sentiment was from DT's own words.

Enough of my thoughts for today.
Annette

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
3C9918C3-32A7-4FDF-ACD6-E22102D5A0EF.jpeg

Trump does not respond or comprehend to truth or reason. There is no doing the right thing. He just lies. Then he deflects bullies and lies more. He will lie until he can no longer communicate. He has been rewarded over and over for 72 years and has gotten away with it.

There is nothing trump can do - nothing - that would stop his followers.

About 1/3 of the people in the country would support him no matter what. He literally made fun of a disabled person, he said he would pay the legal fees if his followers assaulted people, he is separating families who came here legally( in the internationally recognized way to LEGALLY seek asylum). Trump is going to make the US leave the UN human rights council. He wont protect the environment, he raised taxes on the poor and middle class ( by 2027 almost all poor and middle class will see an increase) , trump supports and defends white supramecists, he has offended our allies, he has all but dismantled the state department, he has emulated and befriended dictators, he violates the constitution in multiple ways, he wants to make sure people with preexisting conditions are disadvantaged when it comes to health care, he lies about talking to the parents of korean mia veterans, he told people he weighs 239 lbs for crying out loud, the list could go on and on. If someone hasn’t left trump by now, it is not trump. As my facebook pictures show to my friends
8AAE7D27-0C2F-4B8D-9C1C-DDEABCCDFD38.jpeg

Vote, get your friends to the polls. Write your congressmen and senators.
This is not just “not normal” this is not ok.
Work to bring back decency, kindness, respect, tolerance, and vote for people who will require our leaders to do the same.

Yes indeed. This situation has caused me to be far more politically active than I used to be. And I believe we also must focus on what is happening in our local politics in order to create strength there, where it can spread out.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
President Trump on North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un: "He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same."

We are not Trump's people just as United States Department of Justice is not his Justice Department and the US Army is not his army and the generals serving in the US armed forces are not his generals.
Someone should make him sit down and pass, not simply take, a government/civics course. And an American History class as well.

:read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read:

AGBF

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 1.47.38 PM.png

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are not Trump's people just as United States Department of Justice is not his Justice Department and the US Army is not his army and the generals serving in the US armed forces are not his generals.
Someone should make him sit down and pass, not simply take, a government/civics course. And an American History class as well.

:read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read:

AGBF
Sadly even that wouldn’t help. Being a narcissist, he has no respect. Nothing matters/he cannot think outside of the restless pursuit to self aggrandizement And any temporary fulfillment of that will soon dissipate as he seeks to keep the Narcissistic supply flowing. Nothing has meaning outside of how it relates to himself. This is impulse rather than thought. Narcissist s are by nature, predatory.

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

There are now 2,000 children separated from their parents and put in Concentration camps over an eight week period. Trump could end this today and refuses to.

We are not good people. We elected this narcissistic piece of trash.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are now 2,000 children separated from their parents and put in Concentration camps over an eight week period. Trump could end this today and refuses to.

We are not good people. We elected this narcissistic piece of trash.

I disagree that all of us are "not good". I am more and more convinced that the conspiracy that Trump had with Russia and other foreign powers* swayed the results from a win for Hillary Clinton-electorally as well as popularly-to one by Trump. Many, many aspects of the election were manipulated. Trump has to be brought to justice for the conspiracy to steal the election.

And we have to stop the separation of parents from children. The ACLU is working on it. Are we all supporting it financially? We have to contact our own legislators. Clergy have started to take up the cause, especially Catholic clergy. I have been very impressed by them. If there are any groups of left-wing clergy working on it, let's stay aware. And maybe we need to take to the streets.

*Read: United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
It may cause interest rates to rise, stock prices to fall, price inflation to surge, and unemployment to rise. More over with new advances in tech, AI will take over more jobs. Jeffrey Gundlach(Sp) just predicted a 6% 10 yr bond in 3 yrs. Recession is talked about for 2020.

Annette
I'd agreed with your statement above, as I said many times here on PS our economy will go through a bust and boom cycle every 10yrs. However, IMO it may not happen till 2022 no matter which party is in power.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And maybe we need to take to the streets.
Already did that; however, our little burg of just over 80,000 didn't garner much national attention LOL.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If D party was really that concern about these 1.8 mil dreamers then why didn't the Dem. party pass a bill during the first 2 yrs of Obama's presidency when the Dems. had control of both house and senate and the WH? . We all know why ,b/c the Dems. want to use these dreamers as a political weapon against the R party in the fall and 2020. Sadly for these dreamers they have no idea that the D party are trying to use them as political pawns to gain power.

I am in favor of issuing a 5 yr temporary green card to all the dreamers who are already in this country, however at the same time we must stop more illegals from entering the US.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If D party was really that concern about these 1.8 mil dreamers then why didn't the Dem. party pass a bill during the first 2 yrs of Obama's presidency when the Dems. had control of both house and senate and the WH? . We all know why ,b/c the Dems. want to use these dreamers as a political weapon against the R party in the fall and 2020. Sadly for these dreamers they have no idea that the D party are trying to use them as political pawns to gain power.

I am in favor of issuing a 5 yr temporary green card to all the dreamers who are already in this country, however at the same time we must stop more illegals from entering the US.

Totally. They are stealing all the jobs. DF- do you want to pick all the fruit?? I don't want anyone to be deprived of a job that illegals are stealing!!

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Your Conservative Jenn was a very smart woman who made her posts so long, had to always be right, and always wanted the last word. All her good thinking became antagonistic.

Annette
See what I mean? . Any poster who doesn't agree with the liberals here will be labeled as "antagonistic". IOW, all conservative PSers must be silenced. :shhh:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You wonder why no other "conservatives are talking because they've been driven away on PS?" It's because they have NO way of defending this crap and are smart enough to know it. It's nothing ever even seen before. You are the last "man" standing, and you are certainly standing on the wrong side of history.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results