shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More sad news for the Dems. I guess there won't be a nuclear war after all. Give Trump the Nobel Peace Prize now! :clap::dance:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/11/politics/trump-kim-summit-singapore/index.html
Why do you always refer to the Dems? What about the Moderates, and the very concerned Repubcans.? Serious thought errors here, such as black and white thinking, over generalization and mind reading.
It’s foolish to not understand the dynamics and the prognosis of a personality disorder of such an extreme nature. megalomania at work here, and while a few ruffled feathers may be smoothed by his manipulation, on his way to consolidating PERSONAL power, his overall agenda is something incidious which threatens all. Make no mistake, he doesn’t care on bit our welfare. Only his own increase in power. This isn’t about parties, it’s about the man at work. The constitution and America is about sacred human laws, but in trumps view, it’s about what benefits him and all of those laws are secondary at best. Anyone can say that they are doing things for others on their path To gaining personal power. He certainly seems to admire/aspire to ruthless men who have done the same. No wonder he buddies up with Kim Jong un, Putin, the Chinese president, who recently put an end to presidential terms in his country, meaning he wil stay in power until he dies. Trump was impressed, hinting that we should do the same here.,.those European leaders and The Canadian one are just aren’t powerful/cool enough in his eyes.

This is what compelled the best, Harvard trained psychologists to make a statement about him under the ethical code of ‘duty to warn’. This is only done when severe concern is present, and was not an arbitrary act. Such statements are as serious as can be. It’s not just ‘hating’ because they don’t agree with his politics.

Last edited:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am confused, which democrats were promoting trump and saying he should start a nuclear war? Why would they be sad????

I am unaware of any democrat in congress or the senate who supported trump and his “fire and fury like the world has never seen.” Scenarios. He was the only one who thought that nuclear war was ok.

Please attach any links of video clips of democrats who said they wanted nuclear war. I will be more than willing to contact their office. No one should be touting nuclear war as a positive thing republican or democrat.

No one is sad that hopefully this will keep trump from running his mouth until he is out of office. He is a danger to the world and keeping him from doing something stupid is a priority for everyone. The dems are not sad he wont start a nuclear war

Last edited:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh! The troll is now fed. He's happy!

(So don't feed him guys. He really isn't worth your keystrokes. I promise.)

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium

(So don't feed him guys. He really isn't worth your keystrokes. I promise.)
I know...I don’t want a reply from him.
I posted because I think people are still holding on to hope through the honor of the presidency, the fact that he belongs to the Republican Party...so he must be republican, right? He must have a heart and have some sense of good, right? Wrong. He is a Trumpican. Peace and good are antithetic to the soul of a malignant narcissist. Good is only shallowly perceived as it relates to sustained self egrandisment. These frames simply do not fit anymore.

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know...I don’t want a reply from him.
I posted because I think people are still holding on to hope through the honor of the presidency, the fact that he belongs to the Republican Party...so he must be republican, right? He must have a heart and have some sense of good, right? Wrong. He is a Trumpican. Peace and good are antithetic to the soul of a malignant narcissist. Good is only shallowly perceived as it relates to sustained self egrandisment. These frames simply do not fit anymore.

Posting to alert others is honorable, in my opinion. Feeding the troll is an unfortunate byproduct of doing that! We can't sit on our feelings. Sometimes we have to post and let them out!

Deb :wavey:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting to hear how many hotels/golf courses cheeto inked deals on with Kim and how many of Ivanka's factories will be built in N. Korea.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This link may seem like a step back in time as it refers to the G-7 conference in Quebec City, which took place before the Singapore Summit between Kim and Trump, but the link to it just appeared in today's on-line version of "The New York Times" and I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to share it. I love Trevor Noah!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remain highly skeptical that North Korea is willing to do anything meaningful (they have had a decade or more to do so based on past agreements).
That is true. hopefully for the world NK will keep their end of the bargain this time around.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Deb, I enjoyed Noah, thank you. He is good.

Matata, that Old Testament comes in handy sometimes.

Perry-- Let us know how the meeting goes. Tell us if you heard anyone whisper those bad words like stupid or ignorant. You haven't posted in a while so you should be aware most of us are fed up with DF who hasn't changed anything he says for years. He is a broken record.

Annette

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No wonder he buddies up with Kim Jong un, Putin, the Chinese president, who recently put an end to presidential terms in his country, meaning he wil stay in power until he dies. Trump was impressed, hinting that we should do the same here.,.those European leaders and The Canadian one are just aren’t powerful/cool enough in his eyes.
So IYO it was wrong of Obama to get in bed with a dictator like Castro? of course not since he is a (D) Prez. A Dem. Prez can do no wrongs.:roll2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But sad news for the liberals...with a single stroke of a pen this morning Trump will win the Nobel Peace Prize and the 2020 election.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 10.11.39 AM.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Deb for posting the Trevor Noah clip.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see this as a huge win for Kim Jong Un, and the POW/MIA cooperation cost him almost nothing.
It may have cost Kim nothing but it'll mean a lot to the thousands of MIA's family.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! This compilation of clips is simply fabulous! I almost skipped it when I saw Sean Hannity's face on the screen. I thought I was about to be treated to Sean Hannity being himself and spouting baloney for my edification. This was great!!! Thank you, JPie!

Hypocrisy, thy name is F-O-X!!!

Deb, enthusiastic! :))

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe a Dancing Fire should look into getting a job at Fox News.

I just heard Trump say Kim was “Smart and talented. A man who loves his people”. When the reporter mentioned that Kim brutalizes and starves his own citizens. Trump said “He is doing what he has seen done”.

So because Kim’s father did it, that makes it ok???

How I wish we had a decent human being as President.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nahh, he can go and sleep with Merkel.
@Dancing Fire, are you a guy? Are you secretly dreaming of the German frau?

Why are so many guys secretly obsessed with Merkel?

Bush massages her

Putin brings her flowers https://www.google.com/search?q=put...d=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=Sqko1teVUwTn7M:

Even boxing champion Klichko is not immune to her charms

https://www.google.com/search?q=kli...d=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=DevKTQnqmIFXzM:

There must be something in this strong, smart Valkyrie, right?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire, are you a guy? Are you secretly dreaming of the German frau?

Why are so many guys secretly obsessed with Merkel?

Bush massages her

PutinHoldsHerHand.png

I think you are on to something. None of us has met her. There may be something about her in person that makes men relate to her this way. Somehow I don't see Dancing Fire succumbing to it, though. Although he is a guy. I think her allure (at least at her current age) must be very subtle. :)) Of course Putin may just be trying to ensnare her in some trap although he looks charmed, but I think she is too smart for that.

Deb :read:

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This reminds me of Trump....and this....lol!

Frankly, the the first clip showed a fairly quaint little operation compared to the Trump White House! A few days ago Joe Scarborough, on The "Morning Joe" Show asked his co-hosts if they remembered back to their outrage as Republicans when they learned that Bill Clinton had raised his fee for a speech from !00 to $250 (or some such number) once Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State. They blasted Bill Clinton for that. Now (Joe Scarborough said) we were looking at millions that Trump stood to make off a deal with the government of China. He said the $200 for a speech by Bill Clinton had started to feel "quaint"!

I loved the second clip. Bull dykes and Methodists? Good golly!

Deb :))

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frankly, the the first clip showed a fairly quaint little operation compared to the Trump White House! A few days ago Joe Scarborough, on The "Morning Joe" Show asked his co-hosts if they remembered back to their outrage as Republicans when they learned that Bill Clinton had raised his fee for a speech from !00 to $250 (or some such number) once Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State. They blasted Bill Clinton for that. Now (Joe Scarborough said) we were looking at millions that Trump stood to make off a deal with the government of China. He said the $200 for a speech by Bill Clinton had started to feel "quaint"!

I loved the second clip. Bull dykes and Methodists? Good golly!

Deb :))
Quaint indeed by comparison. And the characters are not nearly as dangerous. Where this film was suppose to be rediculous, the reality is now serious. Sad but so true. Now we have racism and misogyny large scale which are thinly disguised under righteousness and judgement of ‘patriotism’..and the 2nd clip echoes the kind of rallying up of potential bullies, for shadow agendas, while marginalizing them at the same time. I know the movie made in 1974 would never be made today due to the sensitivity of PC subjects. Trump regularly takes advantage of opportunities to marginalize, denigrate, divide and trash the underprotected, and those who run against him. Yeah because only ‘strong men’ aka ruthless bullies, deserve at least a show of respect in his view.
I love the way he the ‘gov’ in the first clip coerced a ‘harrumph ‘ out of the shocked politician in his office. I imagine it must be something like this, but far more dangerous and without the humor in The White House today.

I just can’t believe the statement made about ‘a special place in hell’ ( a phrase originally stated about child molesters) for Justin Toudreau, for essentially not consenting to a ‘harrumph’.

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheeto's base is terrified of the cultural change that has been evolving for the past 20 or so years. The nation is becoming more brown and less christian and as a result his base is fearful that they will lose their power. Hence, they self-delude and cannot recognize that they are the instruments of their own doom.

THIS!!! so true.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michael Cohen, Trump's "personal attorney", may be about to cooperate with the prosecutors. I wonder if that will send Trump to prison. Can he accept the Nobel Peace Prize from there? I am sure some worthy martyrs have been imprisoned and been granted the prize. The answer is probably "yes". Sad. (As they say in Tweetsville.)

AGBF :read:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Michael Cohen, Trump's "personal attorney", may be about to cooperate with the prosecutors. I wonder if that will send Trump to prison. Can he accept the Nobel Peace Prize from there? I am sure some worthy martyrs have been imprisoned and been granted the prize. The answer is probably "yes". Sad. (As they say in Tweetsville.)

AGBF :read:

Michael cohens attorney got to look at the 3.7 million documents of which 3 are considered personal in nature or atty/ client. They are likely quitting to cooperate with trump to tell him what the state has on cohen and trump.

They also didnt want to mess with cohen becuase cohen is getting STATE charges from some of the crimes that the documents prove.

State crimes are not pardonable.

I hope the state has these guys tapped so if they leak to trump, they get charged too.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PutinHoldsHerHand.png

I think you are on to something. None of us has met her. There may be something about her in person that makes men relate to her this way. Somehow I don't see Dancing Fire succumbing to it, though. Although he is a guy. I think her allure (at least at her current age) must be very subtle. :)) Of course Putin may just be trying to ensnare her in some trap although he looks charmed, but I think she is too smart for that.

Deb :read:

She comes across as shy in youth (probably merely reserved now), with some soft charm, but also very smart. A Ph.D. in quantum physics is something, isn't it?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I disagree with you that the failure of the United States to launch an invasion and open a second front earlier was due to any love of of the Nazis and, in fact, find the suggestion absurd. Is it possible that that United States allowed the Soviet Union to shed more blood and do more work before they invaded? Yes. I am not saying that it is so, but such a strategy is possible. It is not possible that the United States wanted the Nazis to remain in power.

The dance being performed at the conclusion of the war was the start of the Cold War between the US and the Soviet Union: it was about which country would annex more of Germany and more of the important parts of Germany. The US had to be in on the invasion of the European mainland in order to obtain the spoils of war. I do not for one second believe that that was the only motive of the US, however.

It is an open secret that the Germans hoped to be invaded by US troops rather that Soviet troops. Soviet troops, who had endured incredible losses and hardships under the Germans were brutal when they invaded. No German wanted to encounter Soviet troops. I am sure they prayed to have the US take their territory instead! This was not true in Japan, where the people were of a different race, however. US troops were not always as gentle invading Japan, not to mention the atom bombs.

AGBF

Well, Churchill hoped that the two countries, Germany and USSR, would drain one another to death. USA entered the war when it became obvious that the Soviet Union could win alone - and no one had any doubts about the further plans of Uncle Joe, if in 1939 he and Hitler divided Europe, then in 1944 Stalin planned to get all the spoils of the Nazi Empire. So in fact, D-Day was meant to stop the advancement of the SU to the West.

Another huge issue was getting all scientific research of Germany, especially in the nuclear area, out of Soviet hands. Germany was pretty close to make V-2 long-range ballistc missiles effective, they lacked just a little bit of time. And Germany had enriched uranium from Belgian Congo stored all over the country, and very good nuclear physicists, too. Perhaps it was the biggest concern, the future arms race. Who gets uranium, and mostly, who gets the brains behind the uranium.

Yes, it is no secret that the Germans wanted to be captured by the West. Small wonder.

Much has been written about rapes in Eastern Prussia and then Eastern Germany. I can't comment on it either way, those war years were hell for the Soviet soldiers. On the one hand, rapes and pillages should be viewed as attacks on civilians, on the other hand, the Germans built crematoriums on occupied land, for civilians. Very hard to draw the moral line in that war... I think what might have hugely contributed into the behavior of the Soviet soldiers was the fact that even war-torn, Germany was way, way richer than the Soviet Union. So when the Soviet soldiers saw it... (Plus years of war propaganda, of course). True numbers of Soviet casualties are impossible to estimate now but when I grew up, I read that out of 100 soldiers drafted in 1941, only three returned home. And also, on their way to the West, the Soviet army had to go through Belarus where human losses reached 30%, and Poland. That might at least give an idea about the morale, and the degree of the desire for revenge.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results