shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
About the same time Trump goes to prison for bribing people like Assange, his illegal dealings with your Mafia, not paying his workers and sexually assaulting women.
Well that is kinda funny. None of them ever go to jail and that is criminal.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump tells the Pentagon to plan a military parade. This is what North Korea does. Here we go with another pi$$ing contest where Trump has to show everyone we are the best. This president is insane.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for posting this, Matata. While I very much enjoyed the author's Trump bashing, I didn't agree with his central thesis that all of the people in the United States are equally guilty of putting Mr. Trump into power, some of us simply for not working hard enough to keep him out, even if we voted for someone else!

I do not think I ever read anything by Ron Reagan before, although I have seen him on television in a commercial for separation of Church and State, which I like very much. He has an impressive vocabulary, but tends to write in a florid style. (My Italian husband was once accused of writing in too florid a style in business when he first came to this country.) I almost said to myself, "he uses too many words!" as I was reading and thought of Mozart's "too many notes" in the movie "Amadeus".

It was good to see Trump so thoroughly taken to task, however.

AGBF

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 9.18.52 AM.png

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If Trump can pull this one off he'll win the Nobel Peace Prize easily.
GO Trump!..
yetanotherdancyguy.gif

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/09/5922...trumps-meeting-with-north-korea-s-kim-jong-un

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump couldn’t view even manage the pay off of a **** star smoothly. It was pretty clear yesterday that this meeting with Kim was not a thought out decision. What could possibly go wrong when we have a President who has the emotional stability of a toddler?

Are you really sure you still want to live here @Austina ??? I was teasing my husband last night that instead of retiring he should be looking at a UK position.

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well if he gets his way on familial immigration, we’d no longer be eligible @Calliecake :(

If you do come over, at least you’ll know one person here, just pray Comrade Corbyn doesn’t win the next election!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strange, Trump the racist POTUS is offering 1.8 million illegals a path towards citizenship
hmmm.gif
how many of these illegals are white?..:whistle:.

The truth of the matter is that Dems. don't really wanna help the dreamers, but instead try to use DACA as their political talking points for future elections. Soon or later the dreamers will figure out which party is truly on their side and then it'll backfire on the Dem. party.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The truth of the matter is that Dems.

Dancing Fire-

Stop calling us "Dems" and calling our party, which is "The Democratic Party", the "The Democrat Party". It is insulting.

Nothing you say can be construed as worthwhile of comment while you continue to bait Democrats with juvenile name-calling.

AGBF

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Deb there's plenty of name calling and whatnot from democrats around here. In fact using "Dems" is quite benign in comparison. ;)2

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, Deb. Tsk. You broke the rule. And what's the rule? The hard, fast rule? The rule that will keep you sane?

Repeat after me, slowly, so you can internalize it: Don't feed The Troll.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, Deb. Tsk. You broke the rule. And what's the rule? The hard, fast rule? The rule that will keep you sane?

Repeat after me, slowly, so you can internalize it: Don't feed The Troll.

It wasnt like with Ruby. I wasnt actually trying to talk with him. I knew it was hopeless. I just couldn't help myself. :wall: Tell Matata not to hit me..

Deb :blackeye:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tell Matata not to hit me..
@AGBF I would never do that to you. I kinda love you. I sometimes do :wall: too but find the solace provided by the ignore button better for my mental health.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AGBF I would never do that to you. I kinda love you. I sometimes do :wall: too but find the solace provided by the ignore button better for my mental health.

OMG, you are so right! It absolutely changed my PS perspective - not because there was anything interesting/valuable/logical/relevant/articulate about any of his posts, but because he was an annoying fly buzzing around...

The ignore button is better than a fly swatter!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump couldn’t view even manage the pay off of a **** star smoothly. It was pretty clear yesterday that this meeting with Kim was not a thought out decision.
If Trump can denuclearize NK (which I doubt it will happen) then taxpayers should payoff the **** star for him.

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My one and only post on this thread follows:

Discussing politics on an internet forum leads nowhere and degenerates into a colossal waste of time. No one will change anyone's mind here and time and energy are best spent on the main subject matter of the forum. I remember the wasted hours I spent on DT and wish I had that time back.

Not saying this is a bad forum, but many of the best prohibit politics, religion, etc. They stay on point and are serious about it.

You may of course disagree and feel that politics is a worthwhile pursuit here. So be it, but be assured I won't argue the matter.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You may of course disagree and feel that politics is a worthwhile pursuit here. So be it, but be assured I won't argue the matter.
Nothing to argue about since 99% of the PSers are left wingers...;)) They just kept on patting each other on the back after they take turns trashing Trump..:lol:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, @rodentman thanks for that mansplanation. You must be new here!

ETA: ah, I see you’ve been around since 2001. Did you skip a few years when political discussion was banned?

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Well I'll add that I didn't leave because of politics banned or not. IIRC I got into a spat with Leonid. Been a long time and my memory aint what it once was. I recognize some of the old timers here.

BTW I recently retired so now I have more time to pursue my hobbies and bolster my watch collection.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recognize some of the old timers here.

And we recognize you. How are you? I am glad you have more time to post here, but sorry to hear that you feel you wasted time on DT. The last I knew, you were an important part of that forum. I have not followed it for years, however.

For those of you who do not know him, rodentman is one of the original Internet diamond consumers/posters.

AGBF

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is DT? :confused:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is DT? :confused:

Diamond Talk. That was back in the stone age -- I think PS (and the entire internet) was powered by dinosaurs walking on giant hamster wheels!

Hello rodentman!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond Talk. That was back in the stone age -- I think PS (and the entire internet) was powered by dinosaurs walking on giant hamster wheels!

Hello rodentman!
Ahh thank you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results