carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@House Cat

This is for you and anyone else who needs a spiritual uplift! One of my favorite protest songs of all time. It was written and sung by Steven Van Zandt, also known as Little Steven and Miami Steve, who is a member of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band.

Last edited:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is truly unbelievably mind boggling that the republicans are doing this... releasing classified information? and disallowing the democrats for releasing their retort. Republicans have gone nuts in DC, Susan Collins is just about the only sensible one there and she voted for the tax cuts so I am doing my best to get her out of the Senate. Devin Nunes should be arrested for being an American traitor. :x2:x2
Well, there IS a mid-term election coming up...

And there WAS a hashtag.. what was it called again? Oh I don’t know but it was pointed at releasing this information...

All fueled by Trump and Fox News...so, the Trump base wanted it and those are the voters for the GOP.

This isn’t about doing what is right. This isn’t about protecting our country.

Sometimes I think of what kind of man Trump is...unethical, immoral, sexual predator, who does harm to others without caring one bit and he has created a campaign of SLANDER against a decorated Marine, bronze star and Purple Heart recipient, joined the Vietnam war after graduating Princeton, has been in civil service his whole life, that’s Bob Mueller. Then I think, only a man like Trump would stoop so low and insult another one of our heroes, except this time he has taken his whole base with him...a group of people who are usually patriots. This proves how brainwashed they are. They insult a hero for a treasonous predator just so they don’t have to admit to themselves that they chose a terrible president.

I hope releasing this document expedites Mueller’s timeline.

Now off to find an “I Love Bob” t-shirt.

And sorry for ranting..i needed to get that off my chest, i’m pretty angry about all of this. I want to see justice and I want the politicians to stop interfering with this investigation.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@House Cat

This is for you and anyone else who needs a spiritual uplift! One of my favorite protest songs of all time. It was written and sung by Steven Van Zandt, also known as Little Steven and Miami Steve, who is a member of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band.

I loved that Deb! This is the perfect song to have stuck in my head for the day! Thanks! :mrgreen2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And sorry for ranting..i needed to get that off my chest, i’m pretty angry about all of this. I want to see justice and I want the politicians to stop interfering with this investigation.
Me too!, so when is HRC going to prison?..:whistle:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked my husband last night when the republicans will be sending all American’s a Russian flag to proudly display. This current administration sure isn’t concerned about protecting democracy or Americans.

@House Cat and @AGBF , Can I please join you on the island?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, in my neck of the woods, he should be tried and then convicted.

Should we lead a chant of, "Lock him up!"? That seems to be the new American way...to forgo a trial and go right to the punishment!

AGBF

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband said she's a true Republican, funny how people see things differently. To me she is your basic republican, all about cutting taxes, less government, war, guns etc, she just comes across as middle now because there are so many loony's in DC.

You can have Susan Collins since she is really a closet democrat anyway. :D Take Jeff Flake while you're at it.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband said she's a true Republican, funny how people see things differently. To me she is your basic republican, all about cutting taxes, less government, war, guns etc, she just comes across as middle now because there are so many loony's in DC.

She probably is but then I am really more on the conservative side than she is on quite a few things. Too many loonies for sure.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do know when our country is doing great?

When you see Dem. members of congress as if they were attending a funeral doing SOTU address...:bigsmile:. I think Pelosi ate Thanksgiving leftover for dinner tonight she look sick .... GO TRUMP!

Last edited:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

When you see Dem. members of congress as if they were attending a funeral doing SOTU address...:bigsmile:. I think Pelosi ate Thanksgiving leftover for dinner tonight she look sick .... GO TRUMP!

That is really a juvenile comment, Dancing Fire. I was a fifth grade teacher a few years ago. I think that sounds appropriate for a fifth grader.

Deb

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It used to be, country before party. Now for Republicans, it is party before country. Dancing Fire's comment makes that clear. Even if we have someone who is lying, possibly done treasonous activities (consorting with an enemy (Russia), and obstructed justice, that's fine as long as Democrats are unhappy. Democrats, as you well imagine, are Americans too. Just as American, and just as proud and concerned about our country as anyone across the aisle. Comments that are designed to belittle and delegitimize half the the US population, should be a warning flag for anyone who calls the US home. Us Americans, not just Democrats, have serious concerns about the current administration. Things are going on where this guy, Trump is putting loyalty to HIM over loyalty to the country. He tries to undermine democratic processes. That is obvious simply from the fact, as already been researched, Russian bots helped him win the election, yet he has NO concern about tampering in our democratic election. It's not about winners and losers. It's about what makes this country great, and special and resilient, democracy, being undermined at the highest levels. Blind allegiance to a party, any party, is dangerous if it make you lose touch with your inherent moral compass. Which is what is happening here. If an independent, or a Democrat, did any of the things that Trump is accused of, would it be acceptable? Or unacceptable? Ask yourself why it is OK when it is someone from your own party.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/13/1662048/-Country-Before-Party-Makes-No-Sense

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In a way they were attending a funeral, the death of our democracy, the death of civility, the death of putting America over party, the death of empathy, the death of America ideals, that's all okay for republicans because their 401K is doing ok, their belief that Trump was the 'one' that destroyed Daesh, their belief in" I got mine toooo bad for you", there's your republican party.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our country is doing horrible b/c...

Unemployment is low.
Working Americans are receiving $1000 bonuses and higher hourly wage.
People's 401K/IRA are going up.
Big companies are moving manufactures back to the U.S. and investing billions of $$$.

Dems. are pissed b/c Trump's tax bill is working as he predicted.
I don't understand. What do the Dems. party want for our country?...:read:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If an independent, or a Democrat, did any of the things that Trump is accused of, would it be acceptable? Or unacceptable? Ask yourself why it is OK when it is someone from your own party.
Think HRC...:whistle:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really a juvenile comment, Dancing Fire. I was a fifth grade teacher a few years ago. I think that sounds appropriate for a fifth grader.

Deb
And the Dem. members of congress acted like fifth graders during SOTU speech. They all sat on their butts b/c the teacher took the ball away from them during PE hr...
noshare.gif
boohoo1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the Dem. members of congress acted like fifth graders during SOTU speech. They all sat on their butts b/c the teacher took the ball away from them during PE hr...

Actually there is more at stake than a ball being taken away, Dancing Fire. They were "sitting on their hands" for serious reasons and, therefore, not acting like fifth graders at all..

The reason I accused you of acting like a fifth grader is that you equated the unhappiness of Democrats with the triumph of Trump.

I maintain that celebrating the unhappiness of one group as a triumph for Trump is juvenile. Simply making the Democrats unhappy does not in any way advance a productive agenda for the president.

AGBF

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, as a VA Federal employee, we make a commitment.
"I support VA's mission to fulfill President Lincoln's promise to fulfill President Lincoln's promise to care for those 'who shall have borne the battle' and for their families and survivors."
Among other things, I promise to
"Integrity: I will act with high moral principle. I will adhere to the highest professional standards. I will maintain trust and confidence of all with whom I engage."
"Respect: I will treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect. I will show respect to earn it."
"Excellence: I will strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. I will be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for my actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them."

Us Democrats, expect that the President of the US, can at the very least uphold the same standards as any federal employee swears to in their tour of duty. That is why we are disgusted.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump is offering a path towards citizenship to 1.8 mil illegals :clap: what else does left want?...:confused:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, as a VA Federal employee, we make a commitment.
"I support VA's mission to fulfill President Lincoln's promise to fulfill President Lincoln's promise to care for those 'who shall have borne the battle' and for their families and survivors."
Among other things, I promise to
"Integrity: I will act with high moral principle. I will adhere to the highest professional standards. I will maintain trust and confidence of all with whom I engage."
"Respect: I will treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect. I will show respect to earn it."
"Excellence: I will strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. I will be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for my actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them."

Us Democrats, expect that the President of the US, can at the very least uphold the same standards as any federal employee swears to in their tour of duty. That is why we are disgusted.

I wish I could like your post 1,000 times @partgypsy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why do Trumpettes always answer and start with personal insults?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-2_9-0-42.png
    upload_2018-2-2_9-0-42.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 6
  • upload_2018-2-2_9-1-52.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-2_9-1-52.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dems can look at it this way...
Trump will be re-elected unless the stock market crashes before 2020.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results