shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Sharon (canuk-gal), I know you like them big...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
te:[/b] 9/5/2008 10:53:02 AM
Author: Ellen

I still think it's very pretty, though.
Oh it is! Forgive me, I didn't mean to insult your piece (or mine)!!
2.gif

[/quote]
[/quote]

Heavens, I know you didn't!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2008 8:38:50 PM
Author: Gypsy
Holy Cr*p! (No lady here
9.gif
) The setting actually reminds me of Van Craenyest (or how ever you spell that). It''s amazing. And I adore the open work and the prongs.

Ellen, if it weren''t for the setting, I''d say let her have it and enjoy it since you aren''t going to wear it. But that piece is really amazing and I think that only someone who loves jewelry and appreciates fine workmanship (like you do)... should really keep that. Even if it''s just to hold onto for later generations. If she if forced to sell it. It''s such a statement piece and unique, and of course an heirloom. I wouldn''t want it sold.

Date: 8/30/2008 10:45:34 AM
Author: Ellen
To get some size perspective.
lol.gif
And no offense here.
9.gif
Yes, it does have a VC flavor, I think that''s why I like it so much, as I love their stuff.

Yes, I know what you''re saying. I don''t want to see it sold either. Wish we didn''t even have to be giving this a thought. *sigh* Thanks gypsy!

jewelerman, what exactly should I ask about the jewelry staff? And no, I wasn''t thinking of selling this ring, or any jewelry!

dfan, lol. I think it''s a new word around here anyway.
9.gif
And yes, such a pretty color, and setting. It''s really lovely, if it just wasn''t so darn BIG.

glitter, good!
2.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Ellen,
i will tell you what to ask about the staff if you post the cameos
25.gif
Okay...I will talk...ask if they have on staff persons that can give a professional opinion on the value of you jewelry(they will ask if you are interested in selling)and what the materials are in the pieces and when made....now lets see more bling!....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 11:54:47 PM
Author: jewelerman
Ellen,
i will tell you what to ask about the staff if you post the cameos
25.gif
Okay...I will talk...ask if they have on staff persons that can give a professional opinion on the value of you jewelry(they will ask if you are interested in selling)and what the materials are in the pieces and when made....now lets see more bling!....
lol.gif

Thanks for the info. I promise I''ll post the cameos soon.
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results