shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey guys and gals, what''s your signature fragrance?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IndieQueen001

Rough_Rock
Oooh Oooh!!! Chanel No.5!!!! My first boyfriend gave me a bottle on our 1 month anniversary and I''ve worn it ever since. (let''s just not tell the hubby where the Chanel obsession came from!!
emsmilep.gif

Amanda

Erin

Ideal_Rock
My b/f just got me perfume for my birthday. He told me he searched through many perfumes in the store comparing sample cards and then came across this one and just knew it was the one.
So I put it on and it has an opening of grapefruit which smelled really rancid and I was like ooooooh this is interesting. Two minutes later that note turned into something really lovely and I ended up really loving the scent on me.

His eyes roll in the back of his head when he smells it on me so I'm glad I gave it a chance.

saturn

Shiny_Rock
I wear Marc Jacobs.

On men, I loooooooooooooooove Polo Sport. I don''t know why, but for some reason that smell drives me crazy!
Way back when I was in high school, I used to go to the men''s cologne dept. and spray it on myself because I loved it so much. FI doesn''t wear cologne very often, but when he does it''s Polo Sport.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2005 10:39:39 AM
Author: Erin
My b/f just got me Estee Lauder''s Pleasures - Exotic
for my birthday. He told me he searched through 25+ perfumes in the store comparing sample cards and then came across this one and just knew it was the one - just like when he saw me, awwww.

So I put it on and it has an opening of grapefruit which smelled really rancid and I was like ooooooh this is interesting. Two minutes later that note turned into something really lovely and I ended up really loving the scent on me.

His eyes roll in the back of his head when he smells it on me so I''m glad I gave it a chance.
Some perfumes really react with your skin''s natural oils and the resulting scent can be totally different to the original. I always spray new perfumes on in the store then allow them to ''settle'' for a couple of hours before making up my mind whether I like them or not. Time consuming I know, but you could miss a peach otherwise.
21.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2005 5:54:35 PM
Author: heart prongs
Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue...reminds me of our wedding day!

Also like...
Calyx by Prescriptives
''W'' from Banana Republic

Alj -- I used to wear Niki de Ste. Phalle...but then it sort of disappeared, didn''t it? Came in such a pretty blue bottle!

OMG - YES! I found it one year as a teenager - I had gone to Jordan Marsh for my dad. He sent me to pick up my mom''s Shalimar for Christmas. While there, I got samples for the Niki, and it was HEAVENLY. Then Jordan Marsh stopped carrying it, and I found it in Montreal on a trip there.

I later stumbled across some in New Jersey during a business trip, and I''ve been in quasi steady supply when I go to San Francisco. However, I''ve finally found a place on the net that sells it (for now) - WHEW!

It IS hard to find, but every, EVERY time I wear it, I get complimented. I''ve had strange guys come up to me at gas stations asking what I''m wearing for perfume!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
L''EAU D''ISSEY
And ISSEY - SUN and MOON - which I got in london and can''t find now..
15.gif

Calyx - used to wear all the time - but very rarely now..

Now it''s - GUCCI II

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is She by Giorgio Armani. My Dh picked it out for me for a Christmas gift. That''s my everyday wear. My special occasion fragrance is Vera Wang.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
"Romance" by Ralph Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results