shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey guys and gals, what''s your signature fragrance?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Just curious.
41.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
White Linen, since I was 12. I wear it every day. Mixes with my pheromones better than anything else. Every once in a blue moon, I''ll wear Coco Mademoiselle.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does natural gas count as a fragrance?

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is kind of expensive: 24, Faubourg from Hermes.
Hermes was one of my mother''s clients so I started wearing it a while ago. I think I''ve been wearing it for probably 8 years. I used to also wear Coco by Chanel, but I''ve decided to just stick to this one.
I always think of changing... but I really like the scent of this one so I''m never satisfied with any other perfume.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is by Estee Lauder, called Estee super cologne spray. I love it, not too strong not too light.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only wear perfume occasionally, but when I do it''s Boucheron.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Yay - fun poll!

I wear Annick Goutal Petite Cherie, but after my night bath I like to wear bath and bodyworks in a few different flavors...

Coconut lime Verbena

Vanilla

Cucumber Melon

Then Avon:

Shea Butter

Love that kind of stuff!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
For years I used to wear Clavin Kleins Eternity, until I got sick of it.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2005 3
6.gif
9:39 PM
Author: kaleigh
For years I used to wear Clavin Kleins Eternity, until I got sick of it.
That''s mine.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty,
I do love it but after wearing it for so many years, I needed a change.
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Used to wear Angel (fell in love with it when I was 12), but it got too heavy and cloying during college. Now I wear Sugar by Fresh - I LOVE it - its a perfect combination of light and a little bit sweet and citrus-ey. I love a lot of their other scents as well, but this one is really the one for the last 3-4 years, and I still love it
1.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I rarely wear fragrances by when I do it''s Sung by Alfred Sung or Pink Sugar by Aquolina.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m an Yves Saint Laurent girl! I like to mix in a few other perfumes from other companies every once in a while, but I predominantly wear Paris and Baby Doll. In high school and college, Paris was definitely my signature scent. The Paris scent is a little overbearing for work, so I wear Baby Doll more often. I guess that Baby Doll would be my current signature scent since I wear it at least 5 days a week.
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anything musk and tabacco scented... either separate essence oils or Bulgari Blu

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Curve and Heavenly by Victoria''s Secret. I mostly wear Heavenly now, when I do wear perfume.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Ambergretchen mentioned Angel which is great, but I also like the lighter version: Angel Innocent.

Sevens: I like the original Ralph Lauren fragrance in the burgandy skinny bottle. I wore that for years. I have the Vera Wang also.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to wear Volage but it was discontinued many years ago. I''ve been looking for a new one ever since. Currently I am wearing Prada but I think I''m going to keep looking.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2005 3:47:44 PM
Author: valeria101
Anything musk and tabacco scented... either separate essence oils or Bulgary Blu
That''s interesting. I had no idea there were tobacco scented perfumes! What does it smell like? I''ve never smoked or smelled chewing tobacco or snuff so I have no idea. Is it kind of an outdoorsy smell or a wood smell?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been wearing Narcisse by Chloe ever since it came out 13 years ago. It''s definitely my signature scent. Sometimes though, if I just want a shower clean/fruity smell, I go for the coconut lime verbena by Bath and Body Borks (like treysar!). Talk about scrumptious!
18.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Im mostly an Estee Lauder girl...

Dazzling Silver, Pleasures, and currently Beyond Paradise. Ive mixed in other things like Tommy Girl in HS and Dream Angels Divine from Victories Secret, but always go back to Estee Lauder. I like the light body sprays as well (VS, Bath and Body Works, etc).

My mother wears Beautiful and my grandmother used to wear Youth Dew. Whenever i smell it i think of her. Sometimes i just walk up to the counter and smell it when i need a pick me up.
emstar.gif
emrainbow.gif

LOVE cologne on a man!!!!!
30.gif
Anything Polo is great... unfortunatly FI is allergic to all that stuff, so he never wears any.
7.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Fun question ~ I love seeing what other people wear!!

I have a really hard time finding fragrances that I love...

What I''ve been wearing for several years is Oxygene by Lanvin. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this fragrance. Love it love it love it. I think it came out in 2000? I guess it wasn''t all that successful because I can no longer find it here in local department stores so I get it online... But the funny thing is that I get stopped at least twice a week by someone asking what perfume I''m wearing so it''s unfortunate it didn''t sell better because from my experience people seem to really like it!! In fact I got stopped earlier today by a guy in Home Depot while I was looking at garbage cans...

I also think I might like the new DKNY fragrance, but I''m not sure yet...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2005 4:24:18 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I''ve been wearing Narcisse by Chloe ever since it came out 13 years ago. It''s definitely my signature scent. Sometimes though, if I just want a shower clean/fruity smell, I go for the coconut lime verbena by Bath and Body Borks (like treysar!). Talk about scrumptious!
18.gif
tell me that was not really 13 years ago!!
39.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i don''t wear it often but when i do it''s usually Polo Sport.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2005 4:40:12 PM
Author: belle

Date: 5/2/2005 4:24:18 PM
Author: FireGoddess
18.gif
tell me that was not really 13 years ago!!
39.gif
First made in 1992...can you believe it? I counted back to when I first started using it and then thought...NO WAY it''s been that long...so I looked it up and sure enough...1992. DOH!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Niki de Saint Phalle - a beautiful, subtle French perfume. Almost NO ONE carries it anymore....I have to find it from specialty places on the net.

Too bad, becuase I get stopped EVERYWHERE with folks asking me what I wear.

My 2nd choice - Attraction by Lancome.

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
It used to be KL by Karl Lagerfeld, but it became really hard to get hold of so I looked for something else. Now I like Romance by Ralph Lauren.

CanadianGal

Rough_Rock
I looove "YRIA" summer, by Yves Rocher. Although, I love my BF'' cologne of choice "Baldessarni" by Hugo Boss ...sooo yummy!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
What a great thread!

I LOVE perfume and therefore can''t really say I have a signature scent. However, the ones I wear that get TONS of compliments and few people wear are Rapture by Victoria''s Secret, True Love by Elizabeth Arden, and Giorgio Aire by Giorgio Beverly Hills.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results