shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey guys and gals, what''s your signature fragrance?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I love to wear Fleur de Rocaille (by Caron)when I can find the original formula. It is difficult to find, but everytime I wear it someone asks what I am wearing. It smells warm and sassy.
13.gif

For an everyday soft scent I wear "Jadoir" by Christian Dior. It is very light and doesn''t make me sneeze.
My boyfriend once bought me "Angel" but I am so allergic.

I also love Coco Chanel Fleur, (also hard to find) and Vera Wang.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Well I went out last night and got "Lauren Style" by RL.
It''s an early Mother''s Day gift.
2.gif

I love it. I noticed that the smell changes throughout the day. Cool
That''s my new signature. (for now)
32.gif

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Well, my signature spray is DS (also known as Dead Skunk). I just love that musky smell and how it just travels for miles. You know how that pungent stinch just stings your nostrals and just takes you to another level of nausea. Everywhere I go, people just can''t help but comment on it and turn their noses up at me!
14.gif
*giggles* My co-worker, Strawdermangrl, also has a very unique stinch as well. We call it Ogre De''Onion, I think it''s French. It should make her wedding be a total BLAST and unforgettable experience!

Just kidding! My signature frangrance is Armani Mania, which sometimes is mistaken for a sugar cookie! Also, I love, love, love Romance by RL! But that''s only for special occassions! Not to mention my never ending collection of Bath & Body Works lotions and sprays! My vanity looks like their back stockroom!
37.gif
But I wasn''t kidding about Strawdermangrl!
11.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Estee Lauder Pleasures or Gucci Rush 2

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan. It''s really light.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Ralph for everyday wear, Salvator Ferragamo for nights out. Ferragamo''s sooo sexy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fortekitty,
Oh that sounds nice!!! Glad to see you back!!! Been thinking about you!!!
1.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue...reminds me of our wedding day!

Also like...
Calyx by Prescriptives
"W" from Banana Republic

Alj -- I used to wear Niki de Ste. Phalle...but then it sort of disappeared, didn''t it? Came in such a pretty blue bottle!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2005 5:59:18 PM
Author: Matatora
I loathe anything that smells like baby powder roses or vanilla......
My signature sent is usually baby lotion and baby powder ala Johnson and Johnson. On occassion, I''ll have on Eau de baby vomit.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is Georgio Armani's, armani mania.
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Sometimes its Week end by Burberry.

Both are light enough fragrances to wear year round.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Creative Scentualizations Clean Musk. It isn''t really musky - a lot of people have commented that I smell "clean," whatever that means!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2005 1:58:42 AM
Author: jellybean
I generally don''t wear anything scented b/c I have such bad allergies I can have an attack just smelling certain colognes and perfumes.
5.gif

One day my husband and I were at Marshall Field''s and this lady sprayed perfume on a card to hand me and that little spray alone set off a huge sneezing attack. I was so miserable and my husband really gave this lady such hell that she started to cry.
8.gif

There was this lady where I used to work that used to wear Poison. You could smell her across the entire office. I literally couldn''t breathe when I got near her (and I had to go to her area of the office all the time as that''s where our color printer was). There was another gal like me highly allergic and we both asked her nicely to not wear so much perfume. She got totally offended and told us to shove it (well, she actually said something a lot worse). We wound up going to HR over it as it was a huge to do. The office manager got her to wear less and she moved the printer closer to where I was so I didn''t have to walk by her so often.

I hate being so sensitive! I''ve actually had to leave church b/c of the insense (sp?) burning too.
Pefume snipers....they can be deadly, then again so can perfume happy co workers. I always want to tell people pick one, you dont need to use the shower gel, lotioion and perfume in your favorite scent everyday esp not in the summer, good heavens!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2005 12:44:27 AM
Author: Matatora

Date: 5/3/2005 1:58:42 AM
Author: jellybean
I generally don''t wear anything scented b/c I have such bad allergies I can have an attack just smelling certain colognes and perfumes.
5.gif

One day my husband and I were at Marshall Field''s and this lady sprayed perfume on a card to hand me and that little spray alone set off a huge sneezing attack. I was so miserable and my husband really gave this lady such hell that she started to cry.
8.gif

There was this lady where I used to work that used to wear Poison. You could smell her across the entire office. I literally couldn''t breathe when I got near her (and I had to go to her area of the office all the time as that''s where our color printer was). There was another gal like me highly allergic and we both asked her nicely to not wear so much perfume. She got totally offended and told us to shove it (well, she actually said something a lot worse). We wound up going to HR over it as it was a huge to do. The office manager got her to wear less and she moved the printer closer to where I was so I didn''t have to walk by her so often.

I hate being so sensitive! I''ve actually had to leave church b/c of the insense (sp?) burning too.
Pefume snipers....they can be deadly, then again so can perfume happy co workers. I always want to tell people pick one, you dont need to use the shower gel, lotioion and perfume in your favorite scent everyday esp not in the summer, good heavens!
14.gif
I never wear things that are too sweet in the summer. If it is offensive to my nose I can only imagine how bad it would be to my coworkers, family and anyone else that would happen to be around me. I''d rather just smell like Dove soap than be compared to being able to knock a buzzard off a manure wagon...blechk.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2005 10:43
6.gif
7 PM
Author: Diamonds4Me
Mine is Georgio Armani''s, armani mania.
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Sometimes its Week end by Burberry.

Both are light enough fragrances to wear year round.

I got a wiff of Burberry''s Tender Touch the other day.
It was fresh, subtle and swell!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
sevens,
Swell???
3.gif
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2005 9:23:27 AM
Author: kaleigh
sevens,
Swell???
3.gif
9.gif
i''ve got a new word to use ALL DAY LONG!!
2.gif
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2005 9:23:27 AM
Author: kaleigh
sevens,
Swell???
3.gif
9.gif

My mother used to always say "You''re like a sponge; Swell!"

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Nan, you''ve been watching Leave it to Beaver again, haven''t you?

LOL jadesmom on the baby lotion and baby puke. I remember those years. Luckily, I love the smell of baby lotion!

I use Bath and Body lotions in the summer and then I don''t wear perfume b/c it would be too much. I never use their splashes though...except for bathroom air freshener! I know it''s expensive air freshener but I''ve always liked using them for that.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I feel for all of those who have co-workers that literally bathe in their respective fragrances. In my case, I wish I had a gas mask for all of the competing fragrances I had to deal with, perfume and otherwise. Lucky for me, I now work from home.
emwink.gif

Also wanted to note that there seem to be several PSers that love Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana. I am also on that bandwagon! It''s a great Spring/Summer fragrance.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
I love Goldleaf by Thymes! Very fresh and not too sweet! Here is the website.
2.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
This was before my time, but there was once a student worker in our lab who wore about a gallon of cologne every single day! A senior grad student actually was able to track him down from our offices in the basement, through one of the two elevators, up to the 4th floor and down the hallway to the library just by following his scent! And he''d been in the library for at least half an hour before she started searching! Not just the ladies who bathe in perfume...
9.gif

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
Ugh. I hate when people just don''t know when to stop! The worst is when you''re in an elevator and start sneezing.....

I never wore anything until I went to Costa Rica for my wedding. We were on a hiking tour of the rain forest, and one of the natives pointed out a flower. He said they use it to make Chanel No. 5, and I fell in LOVE with the scent of that flower. (Actually, I think they use the leaves, the the flower smells awesome). Anyway, we came home and I ran to the store to get a whiff, and sure enough, it smelled just like the flowers! So that is my first (and only) fragrance.

And I''m very careful not to use too much....don''t want to be one of those people you can track down the hall!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Allure by Chanel. Have been wearing it for ten years. I''ve tried other stuff over the years and just can''t find anything else I like as much.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I used to wear Chaos by Donna Karan...but now you can''t find it. So for the last 10 years or so I have been wearing Dune by Christian Dior. I am also a big LUSH adddict..so I am usually bathed in Karma as well.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2005 10:12:28 AM
Author: soulsis
I used to wear Chaos by Donna Karan...but now you can''t find it. So for the last 10 years or so I have been wearing Dune by Christian Dior. I am also a big LUSH adddict..so I am usually bathed in Karma as well.

Don''t you hate it when they stop making a fragrance that you just love??? My favorite used to be Gucci No.3. I wore that for years and people commented on how good I smelled everywhere I went. All of a sudden, I couldn''t find it anywhere! I still look whenever we in Chicago or St. Louis.

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Jeez, I can''t believe I am the only one HERE to wear this-and its totally a coincidence (sp?)!

PURE TIFFANY by, well, Tiffany''s! Its expensive though so its only for special occasions-I can''t believe I like it, I am NOT a brand girl! Even the bf likes it!

Otherwise, "Heavenly" by VS-that has been my signature scent since college and I have had a boy or two tell me they think of me when they smell it-my boyfriend loves it and hates when I try new stuff-he says he can''t smell me, LOL!

I do need a new signature sent and it would be Pure Tiffany if I could afford it, LOL-any suggestions? It HAS to stay on for a LONG time or I don''t wear it...I do love Chanel No. 5...

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Right now I am loving Chance by Chanel--I got some about two months ago and it''s nearly all gone!

Before that, I mixed and matched the Trish McEvoy scents--it''s fun to experiment.

When I hit thirty, there''s this one Helmut Lang fragrance I plan on adopting religiously, but I still feel too young for it.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2005 1:32
6.gif
3 PM
Author: Diachi
Jeez, I can''t believe I am the only one HERE to wear this-and its totally a coincidence (sp?)!

PURE TIFFANY by, well, Tiffany''s! Its expensive though so its only for special occasions-I can''t believe I like it, I am NOT a brand girl! Even the bf likes it!

Otherwise, ''Heavenly'' by VS-that has been my signature scent since college and I have had a boy or two tell me they think of me when they smell it-my boyfriend loves it and hates when I try new stuff-he says he can''t smell me, LOL!

I do need a new signature sent and it would be Pure Tiffany if I could afford it, LOL-any suggestions? It HAS to stay on for a LONG time or I don''t wear it...I do love Chanel No. 5...

As I am fragrance-whore I have Pure Tiffany as well. It lasts for hours, literally. It''s a great special ocassion/evening fragrance. But you are right, it''s pricey.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
La Chasse Aux Papillons...but if I''m broke I might throw on some Sui Dreams.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Tempore Uomo by Laura Biagiotti is my fav at the moment. I know it''s supposed to be for men, but I love it. But sometimes I go back to Eternity by Calvin Klein or Hot Couture by Givenchy.

Paradise from Next is quite nice during the day, but sadly it doesn''t have much staying power.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results