carat
color
clarity

Help finding a 1.5 ct round brilliant to upgrade my solitaire

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

MY LOVE

Rough_Rock
This is such a deal! I thought if she didn’t jump on it, I would have, but my ring was on its way! This is such a beauty!

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
IT'S $4400!!!! I PAID $5100!! BUY IT. BUY IT NOW!!!

$4180 after the 5% off coupon code which also gives 15% off a setting.
Bargain of a lifetime, right there!

pineapplecakes

Rough_Rock

Looks to be back on the menu, JenniferMarie90!

zz-top-guitar-spin-1373310472.gif

Ooh that's a beauty. Can I ask what makes this particular stone such a stand out? is it the price? Im a newbie so any suggestions on what to look for would be great.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh that's a beauty. Can I ask what makes this particular stone such a stand out? is it the price? Im a newbie so any suggestions on what to look for would be great.

Yes, it's the value for the money. An over 2ct, E VS2, with a GCAL 8x report for $4180. None of the other stones even come close to this value, not even by the same vendor.

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock

It's a VERY highly graded stone. It's stunning in person. The value is just asinine. It has to be a mistake.

PM83

Rough_Rock
Me three!!

The diamond looks stunning from the photos you posted previously! Do you know if it was type 2a or B? Did you notice any blue nuance in it? I know you mentioned you had a CVD before, did you notice any difference between the 2?

It looked very lovely on your hand by the way!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results