shape
carat
color
clarity

Heirloom stacking! ... (problem solved)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Love the different textures and colors of all 3 rings stacked together, very eclectic-looking.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like your new little band! It looks great in all of the various combinations. I love wearing white and yellow metal together. I do it all the time. I love the contrast.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much RxTechRN2b and gemgirl !

Texture is so cool! Speaking of which...I saw your rings stacked here , gemgirl ... WOW!!!

Tessie

Rough_Rock
I am in love!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I NEED a Van Craeynest ring now, or 5.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
LOL Tessie! Yes need. NEED ...
17.gif
. Are you going to get the band to match the one you''re getting for your hubby? It''s really cool!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh - your rings stacked like that look awesome! I love the contrast and how you can mix and match with so many other rings!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2008 8:44:36 PM
Author: laurel25
Oh my gosh - your rings stacked like that look awesome! I love the contrast and how you can mix and match with so many other rings!
Oh my gosh laurel25, that sweet furbaby in your avatar is so adorable!! Hubby and I were thinking about getting a little pug or even an Ori-pei (Pug/Sharpei mix). If we do, I want ours to look just like your av
3.gif

Oh and about the band, it is a good thing the band does go with other rings, because I don't need it to keep my other rings from spinning over the summer, when the digits swell like sausages
23.gif

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results