carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

We are getting a lot of rain this afternoon with hail possible. Yeah! We ran out a while ago to eat lunch and pick up a new printer. Naturally I can't get ANY of my stuff to print to it. :wall::wall::wall:It worked like a charm when Marty used my laptop and sent a document to it. He sent something to the printer from his phone and it worked. But my stuff? No! Marty is engrossed in a movie so he isn't trying to figure it out other than say "how do you do this?" :D

Most of my laundry is done. Not much else planned for the day.
Have a great weekend.

Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

The weekend is winding down. Laundry is done, house and chores are out of the way so I guess I'm ready to go back to the salt mines tomorrow.

Have a great day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, printing is always something that stymies me too. I have two printers at home and one of them is literally 15 years old (HP laser jet) and it's often my default when I can't get my "new fancy" one to produce anything. Plus, my new fancy one has a document in queue that's been there for about a year now. I have no idea what it is and I can't get it to delete. WTF.

Well this turned out to be an expensive car weekend... On the way to TR's on Saturday I thought I ran over something but I wasn't sure exactly what was going on. Well when I get off the highway by him I stopped to get gas and apparently something hit the passenger side front quarter panel of my car. It slashed though the clean bra and paint and gauged the metal. Argh. And then this morning I got a rock chip in my windshield. Double argh. NOT HAPPY. Oh well; first world problems, right?

Today I'm back in my office after being out since last Monday. I've got lots of quarterly certifications to log in and tons of other work to do too. Job security!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, our old color laser jet is probably the same age and it works like a champ (other than trying to get my laptop to find it on the network). This new one is energy saving so it's like you have to find it and wake it up first. Huh? Oh no that you have a document in cue that it won't let you delete. That would be my luck too.

Oh no to damaging your car. Is it BR or your SUV? Neither one is good. Then you top it off with a rock chip on your windshield. That sucks. We were driving Marty's new F150 back from Denver and I saw the rocking coming it was so stinking big. We got a star and cracks from that sucker. I uttered a few choice words.

I am glad you have job security. Both a blessing and a curse. I don't see my job being in danger either but you never know.

We had some serious rain tonight with lots of cool lightning.

I am running my car to the dealer Wednesday afternoon. I need them to "top" off the air in my tires and then reset the stupid psi monitoring. What a pain.

A friend came over tonight with a bottle of wine and we played cards for a few hours. Her husband is traveling for work and her kids are with their dad this week so she was bored. I sent her home with my EC garnet set. I never wear them and thought of giving them to my niece who was born in January but I don't have anything to give her sister who was born in October. So I told her she has to buy my lunch for a while. See give me some booze and I'll send you home with a present. :lol:

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, it is poor Billy Ray who got damaged. I've got an appointment set up to take him in on Saturday, but I'll lose two whole weeks of driving by the time this is all said and done, and Chicago summers are already so damn short!

Last night I went to the gym and then headed up to TR's. I didn't get there until about nine and I was tired from not sleeping much the two nights prior. We fell asleep on the bed while the sheets were still in the dryer, and the dogs didn't get kenneled up last night either since we didn't go back downstairs. My drive in this morning was pretty good. I almost hate to say that because I'm sure it will jinx me for the next ten trips! TR is supposed to come down tonight because he's got something to do in the loop at 9 am tomorrow.

I'm still plowing through quarterly certifications today. Oh joy...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

After work yesterday I went and had drinks with some old colleagues of mine. Then I got a call from a friend whose neighbor wants to build a staircase off the side of their property... that will spill the people coming down the staircase onto their property. They wanted to start construction TODAY (keep in mind he got the "courtesy message" yesterday afternoon. I went over and looked at the way the sidewalks are done and how the garages are build and I can't see how it can be done legally because there's no second means of egress out of the gangway in the event of a fire based on the current construction. I was like... Um... NO. So we're meeting the "architect" there on Saturday at noon to "discuss." That should be interesting...

TR came down later and we went to bed. At least we slept in a little this morning. He's got a court date downtown for work so we came and had breakfast at the restaurant in the lobby of my office building we got to sit outside on the river and it's just a lovely day so that was really nice. Depending on when he gets done with court we may make a trip over to Indiana to deliver a boat motor to some guy he sold it to.

I'm signed up for four more hours of continuing education today. Ugh...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, oh no that Billy Ray is wounded. My Porsche is sending him a hug.
LOL to falling asleep on the bed while the sheets were still in the dryer. Marty has taken a few naps that way.
Drinks with some old colleagues sounds really fun. The idiot neighbor who wants to put in stairs doesn't sound fun. Good luck with the architect meeting this weekend on that.
Your breakfast with a view of the river sounds really nice and peaceful. Have a safe trip to Indiana.
You are knocking those credit hours out this summer.

It's been a busy week. I had 2 of my friends over Tuesday night for pizza and cards. Since Marty was in town this week he joined in on girl's night. It was fun. We went through lots of wine that night. Yesterday was a local holiday so I got to take off 1/2 of the day at work. I went to Fort Collins to get the Porsche dealer to check my tires and reset the psi warning message I had. I stopped and had a burger then headed home. I beat a very heavy rain and hail storm home by about 15 minutes. They had some flooding in town and some areas had about 4 - 6 inches of hail piled up. We just had another heavy rain storm tonight so we keep getting flash food warnings. It's our monsoon season. :lol:

i can see sunshine through the front door and streaks, streaks, streaks. My cleaning lady is a speed cleaner and she sure streaks my mirrors and windows. I should take a picture and send it to her - she swears she doesn't have that problem. She cleans for a friend of mine and we decided she cleans like it's Saturday morning and you have to get your chores done before you can go out and play. At least she shows up.

Tomorrow is Friday. :appl:

Laters,
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, I don't know what it is about cleaning glass but I can't get it streak free either. My last cleaning lady though was a whiz -- shall I send her over? :cheeky: And LOL about getting the chores out of the way so you can go out and plan on Saturday morning.

I'm camping out here at TR's. Yesterday I did two of the five hours of continuing education I was signed up for, but the internet kept dropping. Fortunately the service guy came in the afternoon (he was already scheduled) so we're back up and running well. Aside from the CE, I did a workout video, five loads of laundry (how do one man and two boys wear so many clothes?!), and made a trip to the grocery story. Just call me Ms. Domestic!

Today my big plans involve doing a different workout video, cleaning the bathrooms, and doing my nails, and maybe running out to Kohls or Marshalls for some new exercise bras. If that's not excitement, I don't know what is!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Weekend.

Dee Jay, you sound very Ms. Domestic. I can't believe how many clothes 2 of us generate so I am sure TR and his boys have quite a pile of laundry. That is nice of you to take care of it for them on top of doing the dreaded grocery shopping. I need to do that tomorrow.
Yes, do send your last cleaning lady over. the sun is almost on my front door so I'll see working on my streaks when I can see them. I found several things that cleaning lady missed again and I mentioned I'm ready to hire the other lady back. Marty thought we should call a cleaning service. I know that would cost more money though.
I think your weekend sounds great. I have a store credit at Kohl's I should go spend. And my nails definitely need attention. I took off the polish last Saturday and haven't painted them again. It seems like I had a busy week.

They had more storms forecast for today with hail so I had Marty take me to work. He picked me up in the Porsche and we had to race the storm moving in home. Of course, Marty gladly accepted the challenge. So far we've just had rain.

I have no idea what my plans for the weekend are; laundry and grocery store for sure. Marty has tee times and will head to the airport Sunday afternoon.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This image is from a DOT webcam 4 miles south of town last night. The hail was so deep they had to get snow plows out. Notice typical Wyoming wind - the flag is pretty much straight out. :lol:

storm.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning Kids!

I went grocery shopping to start off my day. I bought myself a little piece of lemon meringue cake for breakfast. It was delicious.
I am working on laundry, Marty is napping after golf and I'm totally enjoying goofing off.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

24 hours and no rain or hail. Can it last? Time will tell.
Marty is out playing golf. He has to leave at about 2:30 today. I have potatoes baking in the oven and some BBQ ribs cooking in the crock pot. I'll make us a dish of strawberries shortly so he can eat and go when he gets home.
The thrill-o-meter isn't pegging or anything. :lol:

Dee Jay, did you decide on a setting for your ring?

Laters,
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought this was funny
SnoopCookies.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See - it never pays to get braggadocios. I just spent an hour in the basement because of tornado warnings. We had lots of rain, some hail and lots of spinning clouds. The man cave is chilly but the recliners are sure comfy.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, whoa girl! That's SOME weather you're having! :eek-2: Have you gotten brave enough to emerge from the basement yet? I'd stay done there for about a month, LOL.

The weekend flew by, as usual! Friday TR took me on a date to a nice steak place just north of the Wisconsin border. We sat out by the river and it was really pretty. Saturday we drove over to Iowa to retrieve the boys from his parents' house. Yesterday I came back downtown (after four days up north it was strange being back in the city!) and went to a local high end flea market (now there's an oxymoron for ya! ) and then took Billy Ray to the place where he's going to be fixed up. This is also the place where they do storage, so I may put him there for the winter. It was an awesome collection of cars just sitting around cooling their wheels... McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini... and a whole bunch of Porsches, among other things. I spent an hour just walking around there looking at them. Glorious! Then TR came down and we went out to get fried chicken for dinner. I didn't sleep at all last night though, and I'm sure in a few hours I'll be dragging...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, today the sky is clear and no storms are in the forecast until maybe Wednesday. It did cool off today with all that rain and hail yesterday. I did venture back out of the basement about 4:30 yesterday.

Your date for dinner by the river sounds great. Fun. I agree a high end flea market is an oxymoron. Did you find anything? Sounds like Billy Ray would be in good company with some Porsches, McLaren, Ferraris and Lamborghinis. There is an orange McLaren around here sometimes; I keep missing it. Marty catches it all the time.

Darn that you didn't sleep much. That makes for a very long day.

I stayed up a little late last night. I decided to run the self cleaning oven - the first time I've run it since we moved here over 5 years ago. It seemed to be taking FOREVER and making funny noises so I finally dug out my owner's manual. I should have read it first. Apparently there is a 4, 3 or 2 hour cycle. If you just hit the button once you get the 4 hour cycle. If you hit the button twice you get the 3 hour and 3 times you get the 2 hour. Personally that sounds backwards to me but Frigidaire never asked me opinion. Go figure. Then I read how i should have removed the oven racks first and made sure the oven light cover was secure. I'm trying to see in to the oven door with a flashlight envisioning all sorts of melted metal and light bulbs in there. After the cleaning turned off and just said "HOT" I went to bed figuring I'd check in the morning if I ruined anything. Luckily all was well. Pesky directions.
And a disclaimer - the only reason I never ran the cleaner before now is I am very anal about a clean kitchen and the only messes that were made in my oven came from the other cook who lives here - and those stupid sweet potatoes he's been eating lately leak sticky stuff all the darned time. :lol:

Work was typical. One down; 4 more to go.

Have a great evening.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I am pretty good about reading the directions before I start futzing with my appliances, especially if I don't have the first clue how something is supposed to work. I didn't find anything at the market. There is a lady that I got a gorgeous tie dyed dress from at this market a few months ago and I asked if she would be at this one so I could get some more, but she was nowhere to found. Too bad because I was in a mood to get several more!

Last night I headed up to TR's right after work. He made us burgers and corn for dinner and then we went and put gas in my car. Fortunately I slept pretty good last night because I needed it after the previous night. Today I've got a bunch of things on my To Do list. Fingers crossed I'm motivated enough to get through them all!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I usually read directions too but I thought how hard can it be to just push the button and start the self cleaning feature. It does look very clean inside. Woo hoo!

Darn that the lady you bought the tie dyed dress from wasn't there this time. I remember you went there a while back. Isn't that where you found the bird ring?

Burgers and corn sound pretty tasty for dinner. I almost picked up some corn on the cob last weekend but Marty usually avoids corn - unless it's popcorn. I picked up tacos on the way home from work today.

I hope you got a lot of things done on your to do list.

My day seemed to drag this week. I haven't gone over to help that other department this week and I feel bad about it but I am working on things I've put off for the last month. I had several meetings today too. I picked up chips and salsa for the office tomorrow. We are bringing in snacks for someone's birthday. I think I'll read tonight.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, the bird ring came from an art fair but the tie dye dress lady was at the flea market. TR and I had some corn on the cob the other night but it wasn't very sweet. Maybe it was picked a little too soon.

Last night I went up to have dinner with mom and dad and sister #1 and her boyfriend. TR drove in and met us toward the end of the meal. When I got home I had planned on packing for my trip today... but it didn't happen, so I had to get up early this morning and do it. God only knows what I forgot in my hurry, LOL.

We have personnel reviews do. I have mine and four more, and I MUST do them today before I go to the airport because they're due on Friday and I'll be out. Oh how I dread this process every year... !

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that's right about your bird ring. My old timers kicks in frequently. Darn that your corn on the cob wasn't the best; I had a peach tonight that sure hit the spot.
Was dinner with TR's family? Sounds fun.
Darn that you had to pack today. You can always pick up anything you forgot.
I hope the reviews went well and I know yours was a glowing review.
Have a fun trip.

I had my annual eye exam today and they managed to get my prescription corrected to 20-20. I'll see how that goes when I get my new lenses. The edema appears to be gone but the normal indent in the center of the retina certainly isn't there. The scar tissue isn't as spread out as last year which is probably because the edema went down. The eye doctor had an intern work with me and I personally felt she took way more time working with me to get the prescription that worked for me. Last year I completely bombed the color vision and depth perception. This year I got about 60% right on the color vision and could see 3 out of 9 on the depth perception. I have small cataracts but they've been there for years and not big enough to worry about for the foreseeable future. The bad news was my blood pressure was really high today. Too much sugar and not enough sleep lately on top of a tendency to have high blood pressure anyway. I am going to clean up my act. My vision improved so I may as well work on my health as well. Marty may even get me to go try some old weak lady lifting. :lol: I left my glasses and sunglasses with them to get new the new lenses. My glasses from 2016 from before the left eye went so wacky actually are working great. Progress.

We had a lovely rain storm this evening. No hail or tornadoes. Woo hoo!
Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

One more day then it's the weekend. Woo hoo! Marty gets home late tonight. I'll leave one of the bears and rabbits waiting for him by the door. I'll hopefully be sound asleep.

I am down to about a dozen pages to review in my department's manual then I can get it printed out tomorrow. What a snoozer. I'm boring myself. I told my boss some of the typos, missed words or gibberish I had in there proves my team doesn't read it. I'd be out at my desk asking "what does this mean?" :lol:

I met a friend for lunch today. The Mexican restaurant we always go to is closing in a few weeks. They have the best homemade flour tortilla chips and peach margaritas. Phooey.

Laters,
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, LOL on boring yourself! That's how I feel most of the time at work. (Well not really... but sometimes!) Peach margaritas sound marrrrrvelous. Too bad that place is closing!

Yesterday was awesome! Sister #2 had to go into the city for some work stuff so I was able to do a last minute meet up with Missy! She's just the most fabulous person, and I got to spend a minute with Greg too and see the gorgeous Bea. We went to Eatily in the oculus and had lunch and spent some time just chatting away. After that #2 and I drove up to her new house in Connecticut where we're spending the rest of the weekend.

For a housewarming gift I got her an 8 foot wide rubber duck for the pool. I wasn't sure how I was going to sneak it in there (not exactly the most inconspicuous thing) but it worked out PERFECTLY this morning! I came downstairs just as she was leaving for the gym so as soon as she was out of the driveway I grabbed it and started inflating it. I had to go out on the deck for the last big piece or else it wouldn't have fit through the door, ha ha. She's going to be verrrrry surprised when she gets home! Poor furry Otis however is not impressed... and frankly kind terrified of the thing!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
983A87B2-6E23-4C27-8BBD-1104B5A066AD.jpeg

Attachments

• 31DDBF73-31A1-4063-A572-8CD9A9397339.jpeg
    31DDBF73-31A1-4063-A572-8CD9A9397339.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 13
  • 4EDC950E-10B5-42CF-AD82-AAA1BF3ED53E.jpeg
    4EDC950E-10B5-42CF-AD82-AAA1BF3ED53E.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 17

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I absolutely love your giant rubber duck. That is awesome - so is the look on Otis's face looking at it. What did your sister say?
How exciting you got to visit with Missy and meet Greg. They seem like a great couple and so nice; I wish I'd been there to join in on the fun.
Have a fabulous weekend; it looks like hanging out around the pool is on tap for the weekend.

I got my team's books printed out and handed out. The day seemed to drag on and on mostly because Marty got home last night and I'd rather have been home. He'd be working and downstairs but it just sounded more fun.

We are having a lovely rain shower again tonight. Marty is at the gym; I think he had a client tonight plus he's probably lifting there too.

One chore I am going to do tomorrow is visit our credit union. They are offering a higher rate (ooh 1.5%) on a savings account so I want to go sign up for that. They pay better interest rates on checking accounts but I don't trust myself to leave money in my checking account because I only see new sapphire earring money sitting there instead of I should save that. :D

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, #2 was QUITE surprised by her gift! Otis got a little more comfortable with it over the course of the day and eventually went for a swim in the pool with it. I took a ride it in too... there may have been wine involved... :cheeky:

Yesterday we spent most of the afternoon at the pool... until it started to rain, that is. Then we moved inside and hung out until it was time to take showers and got to dinner. There's a whole lot of nothing that goes on here I'm coming to learn. I was awake in the middle of the night for a few hours, partly because I was little over zealous with bouncing up and down during my workout yesterday on the concrete basement floor and my knee was killing me. I took some advil this morning though and didn't work out, so it's feeling a little better.

#2's living room sofas were delivered a little while ago so she's off getting ready and we're going to head out soon. Looking forward to some LUNCH... !

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, that is awesome Otis warmed up to his giant duck buddy. Soon he'll be napping on it in the pool. I bet Sister #2 was quite surprised. LOL to taking a ride on the duck after some wine. Please tell me there are pictures of this adventure you can share? :lol:

A low key, doing a whole lot of nothing is fun sometimes. Ouch to your knee hurting. My right knee has been giving me fits and I am finding aspercreme helps more than Advil. I hope your knee starts to feel better very soon.

Good deal the living room furniture showed up. Progress.

Speaking of low key and doing nothing I would say that is on my agenda for today. Pollen is pegging here which could explain why I've been tired all week. I woke up about 6 and managed to fall back asleep until 8. My eyes are burning right now. We are going out for lunch after Marty is done with golf. I washed towels and have sheets in line next. Then I'll start clothes. Marty's suitcase is out by the washing machine so that is a great place to start.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday Kids!

It's another rainy day here with chances for severe thunderstorms later. Marty is playing golf then we'll make tacos when he gets home.

I was all thumbs trying to cook myself breakfast today. I tried the frying bacon method I saw online; to prevent splatter you fry it in water. It was gross and messy. Then I knocked my entire egg off on the floor which smashed it all over the place. Then I poured my bacon grease in Marty's little grease collecting tin pan and made a mess dumping a paper towel in there with it. I told Marty I should just set down and have him make my breakfast or eat cereal. :lol:

Working on round 2 of laundry today. I might run to Bed, Bath and Beyond. I want a blue tablecloth. I ordered some new cotton sheets yesterday. I only have one set of summer sheets and one set of winter sheets so when I was putting the sheets back on yesterday after washing them the top flat sheet started to tear across the top. I tore it off completely and put the torn edge to the bottom of the bed. That'll work until new sheets show up. I used to have multiple sets at our old house but I since i wash sheets before i put them away then wash them before putting them back on the bed I decided why have multiple sets? Crazy, I know. We used to get spiders in the linens at my parents cabin so I guess that is where it comes from to always wash sheets and blankets before you put them on a bed. Enough about my OCD.

Have a fabulous day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, let me assure you, there are NO pictures of me riding that duck that I'm willing to share!!! :cheeky:

Yesterday #2 and I went and met some friends at a big flea market. She bought a big mirror for over the living room mantle and a few other things, and I got two sets of two different yellow depression glass wine glasses. They are a hard to find color so I was just thrilled, and the prices were bad at all. Of course I was a nervous wreck getting them home, but fortunately they had it OK!

TR picked me up at the airport. I had some packages waiting when I got home, including a bunch of bathing suits that I'd ordered that didn't arrive in time to got to #2s. That's ok; now I have them for next time. I did a little bit of general cleaning up and then we went to be early. I was also a bit out of it because I was stung by a wasp in the yard yesterday afternoon so I took two bendryl and when I determined the sting wasn't going to kill me (I've had a severe swelling reaction before to bee stings, but not an anaphylactic one, although you never know) I had a glass of wine with lunch. Can you say "Nap on a plane"?!

It's raining her today. I hope it stops because I'm supposed to pick Billy Ray up later. I can always do it tomorrow, but I'd like to get my baby home!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, should I be searching Youtube and Instagram for the picture of you on the duck? :lol:
You don't see much depression glass in yellow. Great find! I've had a set of 8 crystal highball glasses since we got married and I broke one last summer. I poured through replacements ltd and thought I found the correct pattern but the 1 glass I ordered isn't the same pattern. I took pictures and submitted to them to identify the pattern but they couldn't find a match. There are no markings on the glasses at all. The replacement glass is close and actually heavier crystal. It'll do. I feel like I was babbling on there - I hope that made sense.
Oh no that you got stung by a wasp. I am glad you took some bendryl since you've had reactions to bee stings. You know that stuff makes me a cry baby. Really.
Mm to a glass of wine for lunch. It does make for a good nap on the plane.

Did you pick up Billy Ray? My Porsche got hailed on today but only small size. The south side of town had 2 to 3 inch hail today. Our town is getting hammered this summer. There goes all of our insurance rates.

I went to work, tried to look interested through 3 meetings and made fun of my friend for not being able too figure out how to blow up a radar map in her browser. It's her fault for telling me.

Marty had his eye exam and his blood pressure was high. Strange coincidence? I think not. He didn't spend as much as I allotted either so now I can buy my pink sapphire earrings. Yippee! Sadly the renewal for the Macan plates showed up today which would almost pay for the dangle earrings I want but I'll pay it in a few weeks.

Speaking of bling, Missy mentioned your OEC is very pretty - do you have a thread on it? I know you mentioned you were getting one.

Laters,
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I did pick up Billy Ray! There is a tiny mark that (probably only) I will ever notice, just because I know where it is, and the repair to the windshield also turned out great with just one teeny tiny spot left that looks like a small drop of water.

I never did a thread on my baby OEC, and strangely enough I don't even have any pics of it in my phone... ? With 25,000 photos of every damn thing under the sun you'd think I'd have that in there, but noooooooo. I'll snap one for you and post it.

Speaking of rings... my step cut reset is done!!! I can't figure out how to post a video and I didn't get any still photos, but hopefully it will be here by tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Now Curby... I need you to talk me down off the fence... It looks yuuuuuuge in the video! Like something the Steelers got int he 70s for winning a Super Bowl yuuuuuuge... Please tell me it's going ot be OK!

Last night after retrieving BR I went up to TR's. It was awesome to drive him again! The traffic however was NOT awesome. Oh well, you wanna live in the city, this is what you get, right?

Today I'm going to toil away like mad on my annual review. (Have you ever heard THAT from me before... ?!? :cheeky: )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results