shape
carat
color
clarity

GoldenBird moissanite

SporkingQueen

Rough_Rock
Chunkyfacetlover- do you have more pictures of that single clawed solitaire you posted?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chunkyfacetlover- do you have more pictures of that single clawed solitaire you posted?
Did you look on his website? He has pics there better than what I could take. He also has it in a video if you go to you tube..He just put up
a new item in his shop that are probably my earrings. They look a little cloudy but hopefully it’s the way the pics are taken. I also asked for push backs instead of screw backs and these look like screw backs..I’ll let you know!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you received your earrings yet? I want to order some from him but want to see his work first. Thanks.
I have a feeling he did them in yellow gold. I wanted them in white gold because of the picture. I don’t see anything I wrote to him to say I wanted white gold..I did tell him I wanted a pushback instead of screw on..I hope they’re not yellow gold but I don’t think I said anything..oh boy

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Yellow gold is very trendy right now and would look great for earrings. Isn't Wonky yellow gold? They'll match!

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I know that ring with the beautiful and unique halo. I was wondering about the earrings. He posted a video on IG this morning of asscher cut earrings, are they yours too?

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yellow gold is very trendy right now and would look great for earrings. Isn't Wonky yellow gold? They'll match!
I guess so.. It do you think asscher earrings would look weird in yellow gold? It’s totally my fault because I didn’t tell him..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I know that ring with the beautiful and unique halo. I was wondering about the earrings. He posted a video on IG this morning of asscher cut earrings, are they yours too.
Yes they look like they will be mine..The left one looks cloudy so hopefully it’s not! I looked at a few more pics on his website and the cloudy one looks better. I’ll pop them in my ultrasonic and post photos when I get them! He’s supposed to mail it tomorrow fed ex so I should have them by Monday..I asked for push backs instead of screw backs...sigh..I guess it’s ok about the yellow gold because I don’t have anything yellow gold in studs..I just see asscher studs in white. I hope they won’t look odd but looked online...Stores do sell them that way..:confused2:

Last edited:

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Yes they look like they will be mine..The left one looks cloudy so hopefully it’s not! I looked at a few more pics on his website and the cloudy one looks better. I’ll pop them in my ultrasonic and post photos when I get them! He’s supposed to mail it tomorrow fed ex so I should have them by Monday..I asked for push backs instead of screw backs...sigh..I guess it’s ok about the yellow gold because I don’t have anything yellow gold in studs..I just see asscher studs in white. I hope they won’t look odd but looked online...Stores do sell them that way..:confused2:

You have very sharp eyes! I noticed the slight haziness of the stone on the left in the video but I think it was the double refraction moissanite is famous for and could only be seen while the stone was turning. It won't be noticeable when someone looks straight on at your ears or even from the side for that matter because you won't be slowly turning around in a circle, lol. Asscher stones are very classy and elegant and will look amazing in yellow gold.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have very sharp eyes! I noticed the slight haziness of the stone on the left in the video but I think it was the double refraction moissanite is famous for and could only be seen while the stone was turning. It won't be noticeable when someone looks straight on at your ears or even from the side for that matter because you won't be slowly turning around in a circle, lol. Asscher stones are very classy and elegant and will look amazing in yellow gold.
:kiss2:

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock

I apologize for missing your question. I pulled that pic from StarsGem Aliexpress store and that is the only pic they have posted of single claw prongs. If you check out this separate SG thread and go through the pics, you will probably find plenty examples of their single claw prong work.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...rings-from-starsgem-on-ebay-starsgem8.242911/

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
Wow he has certainly posted a LOT of items on the youtube channel in the last day.

I absolutely think he does not photograph his items as well as SG or Tianyu, He did tell me in a Etsy conversation he doesn't have the right equipment but I really think if he wants to continue to do business he will need to up his game in that department. Otherwise people will be nervous or reluctant to purchase from him.

Meanwhile I am still waiting to see my finished ring. I paid my deposit on Nov 28 so it really is getting a bit ridiculous now don't you think?

He said it would be ready today I think if it isn't I will see if I can cancel my order and redo it with SG who I have been very impressed with by the work I have seen and how quick they are to respond. Other ladies seem to be quite happy.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow he has certainly posted a LOT of items on the youtube channel in the last day.

I absolutely think he does not photograph his items as well as SG or Tianyu, He did tell me in a Etsy conversation he doesn't have the right equipment but I really think if he wants to continue to do business he will need to up his game in that department. Otherwise people will be nervous or reluctant to purchase from him.

Meanwhile I am still waiting to see my finished ring. I paid my deposit on Nov 28 so it really is getting a bit ridiculous now don't you think?

He said it would be ready today I think if it isn't I will see if I can cancel my order and redo it with SG who I have been very impressed with by the work I have seen and how quick they are to respond. Other ladies seem to be quite happy.
Please let me know if you do go with SG..

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean will do I will post the Golden Bird pics here first to get feedback as it would be easier to go with that and not have to fight to get the deposit back. At least I paid through paypal.

The streamable videos of the stone are gone which seems odd. I tried to go back and look at them

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean will do I will post the Golden Bird pics here first to get feedback as it would be easier to go with that and not have to fight to get the deposit back. At least I paid through paypal.

The streamable videos of the stone are gone which seems odd. I tried to go back and look at them
That happened to me too. He did a streamable video for me and he took it off when I went back to look..Now it’s up again..so don’t understand either..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@chunkyfacetlover I went over to view his items again. He has two listings for asscher studs..The new one is for yellow gold. I purchased from the one with the white gold. The only choices were silver and the different carats of white gold so I didn’t make a mistake. I hope those yellow gold ones aren’t my earrings..He said he was going to ship them tomorrow but I haven’t heard from him in a few days. I think I’ll email him and ask him to send a photo before sending them to make sure they’re white gold and push back which is what I requested. It would have been okay if I forgot to tell him I wanted white gold..but the pair I purchased are clearly white gold so there was no reason to mention it to him. I hope he can send me the photo..and didn’t ship them yet.

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
@chunkyfacetlover I went over to view his items again. He has two listings for asscher studs..The new one is for yellow gold. I purchased from the one with the white gold. The only choices were silver and the different carats of white gold so I didn’t make a mistake. I hope those yellow gold ones aren’t my earrings..He said he was going to ship them tomorrow but I haven’t heard from him in a few days. I think I’ll email him and ask him to send a photo before sending them to make sure they’re white gold and push back which is what I requested. It would have been okay if I forgot to tell him I wanted white gold..but the pair I purchased are clearly white gold so there was no reason to mention it to him. I hope he can send me the photo..and didn’t ship them yet.

I hope the YG aren't yours, especially if you ordered and paid from the white gold listing. It sounds like every detail needs to be communicated, even if you're ordering from a listing. Sigh...sorry.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing! He's going to make Wonky perfect!
He said to mail it to him and he would “try” to fix it. I told him to either smooth it out or milgrain it so have no idea how it will look afterwards. I think I’ll tell him to try to round it out and smooth it..If that doesn’t work maybe a milgrain will hide that dent. I don’t know how milgrain would look on that design.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
He said to mail it to him and he would “try” to fix it. I told him to either smooth it out or milgrain it so have no idea how it will look afterwards. I think I’ll tell him to try to round it out and smooth it..If that doesn’t work maybe a milgrain will hide that dent. I don’t know how milgrain would look on that design.

Fantastic news, and I’m sure he will make it look beautiful now! Milgrain would look amazing.

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean I am so pleased someone is helping you fix the ring it is lovely as it is but I know when something niggles at you like that it is hard to enjoy it.

I am very disappointed in my Golden Bird experience thus far. I chased him again today and he promised the ring by the end of the day and nothing.

I have emailed him saying if it is too difficult to refund me and that is fine.

I am very reluctant to go forward now but not sure whether Paypal will help with a refund. The turnaround is supposed to be 2 weeks it is over 3 already and no sign of the ring although he posts a huge amount of new rings on YouTube every day lately

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I am so pleased someone is helping you fix the ring it is lovely as it is but I know when something niggles at you like that it is hard to enjoy it.

I am very disappointed in my Golden Bird experience thus far. I chased him again today and he promised the ring by the end of the day and nothing.

I have emailed him saying if it is too difficult to refund me and that is fine.

I am very reluctant to go forward now but not sure whether Paypal will help with a refund. The turnaround is supposed to be 2 weeks it is over 3 already and no sign of the ring although he posts a huge amount of new rings on YouTube every day lately
If it’s any consolation I ordered two pairs of earrings from Diamondrensu..one about five weeks ago and the other is supposed to be here for Christmas and it doesn’t look like that’s happening. I’m sure they’re swamped. Ankit from Diamondrensu has been very sweet saying he’s sorry for the delay so I’m not upset. He’s so sweet and nice.. I am sweating out the earrings though and hoping to love them.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic news, and I’m sure he will make it look beautiful now! Milgrain would look amazing.
Thank you! I probably won’t see them for a long time! I’m really surprised he said yes so I have to be patient!

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I probably won’t see them for a long time! I’m really surprised he said yes so I have to be patient!

David is a sweetheart. I have sent him stones and settings separately just so he can do the claw prongs, he is a master with the claw prongs!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
David is a sweetheart. I have sent him stones and settings separately just so he can do the claw prongs, he is a master with the claw prongs!
How do you ship your rings? I’m thinking of wrapping Wonky in bubble wrap and then into a bubble wrap envelope?

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @Mamabean I am not too concerned I think it is more that I find they are making promises they don't keep which in general concerns me when buying online. He is still waiting on the ring from production so more waiting for meekest :)

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
How do you ship your rings? I’m thinking of wrapping Wonky in bubble wrap and then into a bubble wrap envelope?

I put them in a ring box, then put the ring box in bubblewrap, then in a box and the box in an envelope sent priority. The ring and stone together were over $2,800 so I didn't want to risk them breaking in transit.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I put them in a ring box, then put the ring box in bubblewrap, then in a box and the box in an envelope sent priority. The ring and stone together were over $2,800 so I didn't want to risk them breaking in transit.
Okay..I was thinking not to put it in an obvious ring box..but mine isn’t expensive so not too worried. I would be worried about yours because of the price.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results