shape
carat
color
clarity

Gold bangle project

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay thanks for the link and GOOD FOR YOU! I hope you enjoy it for a long time to come!

I just wanted to share this "permanent bangle" I found out about today:
http://www.hannahkeefe.com/permanent-jewelry/

THIS is exactly what I'm looking for! Something simple, dainty, and almost like a tattoo in its permanence (yet still possible to remove without laser haha). Only, too bad I'd have to go to their studio in Los Angeles to purchase... maybe for my next vacation! :bigsmile:
so chic, this amount of 24k I think I can take! I wonder if it’s less likely to get bent if it is so snug?

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It looks fantastic, the emerald really pops against the silver. You’ve nail the perfect proportions/scale.

Thanks! This was my first foray into made-to-measure jewelry. Of course the jeweler had all the technical know-how, I just knew what I wanted.

I dubbed it the Tom & Nicole bracelet. The diamond being Tom Cruise (tiny & sparkly-eyed) and the emerald being Nicole Kidman (beautiful, but grown in a lab). The little distance between them signifies their divorce. :lol::lol::lol:

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
so chic, this amount of 24k I think I can take! I wonder if it’s less likely to get bent if it is so snug?
That one's actually 18k! And the creator's been wearing hers for 3 years, while wielding blowtorches and making jewelry fulltime, so I think it should hold up well for us mortals. :lol: If I'm ever in the area, I am definitely heading to her workshop.

I dubbed it the Tom & Nicole bracelet. The diamond being Tom Cruise (tiny & sparkly-eyed) and the emerald being Nicole Kidman (beautiful, but grown in a lab). The little distance between them signifies their divorce. :lol::lol::lol:
lol, that is a hilarious story to the bracelet! :lol-2: If they ever get back together I guess you can just bend it into an enclosed bangle.

H2b3Qu4.jpg

I had some time last night, and decided to cover the adjustable part with string. Took me a while since I only had one hand to do it with, but I'm pretty happy with the result! Now I can wear it on both sides, and it's a lot less conspicuous. @Allgems maybe you could do the same to yours! =)2

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I am sorry, I rather meant similar in being a gold band. :shifty: My band is by no means adjustable. I really love it, it is my go-to bracelet. I always wear it (when I wear it) with a chain bracelet.
20180428_122830.jpg 20180428_122720_001.jpg

Edited to add...

20180428_123516.jpg

I realize this is an older thread, but I *think* you have me convinced that I want the LOVE Cuff! When you wear these two bracelets together (chain & cuff) how often does the chain get caught up in the cuff? I have a diamond tennis bracelet that I wear daily (hubs surprised me w/it and I love it, it's "covered" by Jared's warranty :roll and insured through JM), and I don't want to damage it too much. :D I'm kind of excited because if I can love the LOVE cuff, I'm so much closer to getting the bangle of my dreams! <3

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You should wear it! It breaks my heart to hear beautiful things are not being used.

Loving all the bangles & cuff pics - I too recently had a cuff made. I was looking to find use for a diamond I had, so I had something made in silver (gold was just too $$$ for me...I'd rather spend the money on the stone than the metal).

Here it is (under crappy office fluorescent lighting)
20180502_094744.jpg

ps - I'm a man - hence the non-delicate design.

This is beautiful! Would you mind sharing where you purchased this? I love this design

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I realize this is an older thread, but I *think* you have me convinced that I want the LOVE Cuff! When you wear these two bracelets together (chain & cuff) how often does the chain get caught up in the cuff? I have a diamond tennis bracelet that I wear daily (hubs surprised me w/it and I love it, it's "covered" by Jared's warranty :roll and insured through JM), and I don't want to damage it too much. :D I'm kind of excited because if I can love the LOVE cuff, I'm so much closer to getting the bangle of my dreams! <3

You could always wear them on different arms!! :lol:

I honestly dont think about them getting tangled, if they do I think it looks rather nice... :saint: But I dont think they do tangle very much, if much at all. The bangle sits quite tight on my wrist. Maybe if the love sits tight enough they wont tangle.

I would loooove to get a (super thin) diamond tennis bracelet to add to my stack! I absolutely second your idea of love+diamond tennis bracelet! :appl:

ETA: I should perhaps also warn that your diamond bracelet may scratch the love though... if you care about it not being absolutely shiny.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You could always wear them on different arms!! :lol:

I honestly dont think about them getting tangled, if they do I think it looks rather nice... :saint: But I dont think they do tangle very much, if much at all. The bangle sits quite tight on my wrist. Maybe if the love sits tight enough they wont tangle.

I would loooove to get a (super thin) diamond tennis bracelet to add to my stack! I absolutely second your idea of love+diamond tennis bracelet! :appl:

ETA: I should perhaps also warn that your diamond bracelet may scratch the love though... if you care about it not being absolutely shiny.

:D I know about the scratching, so if I ever do get either the cuff or the bangle, I'll probably wear it alone for a while. :D

I love my tennis bracelet, and love the simplistic look. Love the LOVE (and by looking back at my history I've loved it for about 5 years now). I also love the solid gold aspect, and the rose gold is beautiful. ;-)

My bracelet isn't super thin, but its bar set so it adds to the heft w/being lower carat. I originally wanted bezel set for protection, but hubby surprised me with this. Also, I need the classic LOVE (cuff/bracelet) because I tried it on w/the thin and it looked ridiculous on me, the bracelet was almost the same width.

I vote you get the tennis bracelet, they are always classy! Or maybe a DBTY? Those are really pretty (again, not on me they are too dainty). :D :D Thanks for your response!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Cozystitches
Oh I havent seen your bracelet, will go look if you already posted it!
Haha yes if I had the funds! :D But I have other projects that I want to do first. One day though!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Cozystitches
Oh I havent seen your bracelet, will go look if you already posted it!
Haha yes if I had the funds! :D But I have other projects that I want to do first. One day though!

Here you go :D I got it....um...December '16 I think. :D I really enjoy it, although it has stretched some, and been fixed twice...hence the Jared "warranty"
cam01215.jpg cam01214.jpg

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here you go :D I got it....um...December '16 I think. :D I really enjoy it, although it has stretched some, and been fixed twice...hence the Jared "warranty"
cam01215.jpg cam01214.jpg

Thank you!! I found it too. :sun: Nice! It looks really beautiful and sparkly on your arm. I imagine the bezel would protect the love from scratches from the diamonds at least! Im sure they would look very good together. :saint::appl::wavey:

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I am sorry, I rather meant similar in being a gold band. :shifty: My band is by no means adjustable. I really love it, it is my go-to bracelet. I always wear it (when I wear it) with a chain bracelet.
20180428_122830.jpg 20180428_122720_001.jpg

Edited to add...

20180428_123516.jpg
I love your cuff, so simple and elegant. I too have been dreaming about Love bracelet or cuff but I'm just not sure if the price is worth it. I would love to find a cuff like yours though :kiss2:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your cuff, so simple and elegant. I too have been dreaming about Love bracelet or cuff but I'm just not sure if the price is worth it. I would love to find a cuff like yours though :kiss2:

Thank you! What a nice thing to say. :wavey::appl:I really like how easy to wear it is, goes with anything and I never get tired of it. I have had it for years! I would absolutely recommend a simple gold bangle/cuff.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results