shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG Custom Cut AVR trio in Vatche Royal Crown

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting sizes! That was great that your hubby could help you get the perfect proportions! :appl:

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so very much for the compliments! I have to confess when I opened the box, I said "holy s**t!" The ring looked so big and flashy. Then I started getting a little neurotic thinking maybe it was toooooo much, toooooo big, that maybe I got the proportions all wrong, and should I have just gotten a solitaire? :o

I am absolutely thrilled I got a better color than was expected. I know that isn't typical with the custom cut. I am super grateful it turned out that way. I remember reading Laineyrod's story, which turned out well for her in the end.

It's so nice to hear that you all like the ring. I've read alot on PS and I know that all of you know alot about diamonds, settings, and have been helping consumers for a while.

I'm really enjoying it. It doesn't feel too big anymore. I have considered that the sides would be great earrings if I ever want to switch to a solitaire down the road. :Up_to_something: I dont have DSS yet, but I can see how it might develop. :doh: :lol:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! It is stunning! What a great outcome on your custom cut! I wish you many years of enjoying your beautiful ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, GORGEOUS! :love: And it looks amazing on your lovely hand! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful AVR 3 stone, great finger coverage. Love it!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I love your 3 stone AVR. I used to own one of your sidestones - the .56 HVVS2. It sat in a jewelry box in a solitaire setting. I took advantage of GOG's upgrade policy and exchanged it for a larger MRB which I absolutely adore. The upgrade policy is wonderful. Not only does it mean you get something you prefer but it also means you free up a diamond that someone else can make far better use of. Enjoy your beautiful ring.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful ring and a lot of sparkle going! Congratulations!

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone so much! I wish I had a way to take some fantastic macro shots. I took the posted ones with my Galaxy Note 5, and they look better on my desktop than as posted on PS. Weird. Anyway, I'll have to try some more and change up my avatar.

Polished|1481065909|4105275 said:
I love your 3 stone AVR. I used to own one of your sidestones - the .56 HVVS2. It sat in a jewelry box in a solitaire setting. I took advantage of GOG's upgrade policy and exchanged it for a larger MRB which I absolutely adore. The upgrade policy is wonderful. Not only does it mean you get something you prefer but it also means you free up a diamond that someone else can make far better use of. Enjoy your beautiful ring.

@ Polished - Thank you! OMG! I wondered about the 2 sides and if they had been pre-owned. I saw the 2012 date on the AGS certificate for the HVVS2. I am glad this stone came from another PS'er. :D The I-VS certificate also has an older date 2013, so I'm guessing it was one that someone else upgraded too. :think:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As an owner of an AVR myself - I love your trio! The finger coverage is excellent! And the geek out about having the ideal measurements to get that coverage is way too cute!

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Yimmers!

Well, I think I've finally changed my user profile pic. Testing to see if it worked . . .

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Arggg. Didn't work.

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
Woot - success! :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results