shape
carat
color
clarity

Gift from parents

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I picked these up earlier today.

We are very, very lucky.... our parents wanted to gift their children and grand children something: either jewelry or money... being the PSer I am.... I chose jewelry!!!!

My partner, Mark, and I wanted something symbolic and all of us to have the same, if possible....

We traded ideas and ended up with a variation to the inspiration picture:
1) necklace and pendant
2) 2 x adult size and 4 kid size pendant and chains
3) pendants are 2 rings - 18k white gold and 18k rose/ red/ pink gold..
4) 18k WG has engraving- our monogram GEMMSS on one side; the opposite side- LOVE
5) 18k RG has a diamond on one end, and the opposite side a birth stone. In the pictures below, it is a green peridot.

I have black leather cords that could work well with these pendants, too.

Will now pass it to my parents to gift it to us at some point.
3FFA5DD5-2DB5-4881-A91E-A3E179770C84.jpeg F2A7F5C1-A864-4AA9-8139-4D7BE6535119.jpeg 311B76CC-CC47-49B0-8E9A-9D4AAD84A433.jpeg 7D409205-0042-4763-B3AB-F8AC6F279637.jpeg
7506C9AD-4DE8-47D6-B1B3-CF5812DD7DFC.jpeg

3431B304-49AF-4A36-9945-BBB941B234D8.jpeg

Attachments

• A7C39BFC-289C-40A5-B98B-9DEA26B3EE56.jpeg
    A7C39BFC-289C-40A5-B98B-9DEA26B3EE56.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 26

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love those, Greg! How sweet of your parents to let you choose! That way you were able to get something you love for your family!:appl:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a thoughtful piece of beautiful jewelry!! Enjoy and wear it in good health!!

Q

Queenie60

@gregchang35 - lovely and glad you were able to choose. Nice to see you on PS!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are amazing! Beautiful sentiments and symbolism, LOVE it!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great gift!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww what wonderful parents! but you must be a wonderful, your partner a wonderful person and your kids well I have one granddaughter and believe me WE grandparents feel the love.. These beautiful pieces show love and I love it, they are beautiful! :)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Love those, Greg! How sweet of your parents to let you choose! That way you were able to get something you love for your family!:appl:

Thank you!!! Yes, my dad, was on the verge of picking out something and gifting it to us. Common sense prevailed as he knew I like jewelry, and it would have suited us more than having a gift that sat in a drawer.. so forward thinking from my dad

What a thoughtful piece of beautiful jewelry!! Enjoy and wear it in good health!!
Thank you. I can’t wait to receive them.... it might be a while???? Here’s hoping.

@gregchang35 - lovely and glad you were able to choose. Nice to see you on PS!!
Thank you!!! Yes we were lucky to choose!! Yes, I have been absent for sometime. And I do lurk here and there; when time allows.... hehehe.

How wonderful!
Thank you!!!!!
These are amazing! Beautiful sentiments and symbolism, LOVE it!

Thank you. We are glad that we had the choice, to make it so.

What a great gift!
Thanx so much!!!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Awww what wonderful parents! but you must be a wonderful, your partner a wonderful person and your kids well I have one granddaughter and believe me WE grandparents feel the love.. These beautiful pieces show love and I love it, they are beautiful! :)

That is a beautiful comment. Thank you, so much xxxxx

Reactions: AV_

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool, and a lovely sentiment too!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great gift and you will treasure these pieces of jewelry from your parents.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
What loving parents you have and a wonderful partner indeed! It's such a meaningful tradition to pass on to your children and grandchildren. And the story of love that accompanies these pieces of jewelry is even more precious. Congrats on both the gift and family, @gregchang35!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
What loving parents you have and a wonderful partner indeed! It's such a meaningful tradition to pass on to your children and grandchildren. And the story of love that accompanies these pieces of jewelry is even more precious. Congrats on both the gift and family, @gregchang35!!

Thank you so much!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful gifts full of meaning and love. You will cherish them forever. :kiss2:
The true gifts are your family of course and what a great family you have and these precious gifts are a symbol of that special love you share with each and everyone of them. Congratulations @gregchang35!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful gifts full of meaning and love. You will cherish them forever. :kiss2:
The true gifts are your family of course and what a great family you have and these precious gifts are a symbol of that special love you share with each and everyone of them. Congratulations @gregchang35!

Thanx so much!!! And yes, we are really lucky to have family.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I absolutely love these! How unique & utterly gorgeous!

You have great parents & obviously they think the world of you & your little family unit :clap:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, I absolutely love these! How unique & utterly gorgeous!

You have great parents & obviously they think the world of you & your little family unit :clap:

Aww thanx Alex!!! We are definitely very lucky.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool and so nice of your parents!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so wonderful of your parents to allow you to choose those beautiful and so sentimental pieces @gregchang35 :love:
They obviously love you and your family so much and you guys must mean the world to them! I'm sure your girls will be so excited to share these identical pieces with their parents:appl: I wish that you, your partner and your daughters wear them in good health when they are finally gifted to you and that this circle of love will always stay strong between all the members of your family.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! What a cool idea!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
How cool and so nice of your parents!!

yes, thank you. it is very nice and we are sooooo humbled and lucky of this gesture of theirs.... :)

That is so wonderful of your parents to allow you to choose those beautiful and so sentimental pieces @gregchang35 :love:
They obviously love you and your family so much and you guys must mean the world to them! I'm sure your girls will be so excited to share these identical pieces with their parents:appl: I wish that you, your partner and your daughters wear them in good health when they are finally gifted to you and that this circle of love will always stay strong between all the members of your family.
THank you, so much.... roll on xmas!!!!

Very nice! What a cool idea!!
thank you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results