shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
@jaqjaqjaq I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get the stone you wanted! I’ve had that happen a few times! It’s disappointing I know! Tonight I got lucky and got the green tourmaline. I hope you are just as lucky as I was the next time you find a stone you love! Don’t give up, it will happen!

You’re always so kind, thank you! I’m glad you got the stone you wanted!!! Do you already have plans for it?! I’m not jazzed on the mechanics of his website where it allows multiple buyers to think they’ve purchased stones so I may go other routes. I did buy a really neat sapphire from another stone cutter that I’m pretty excited about - not your typical sapphire either :)

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I’m so glad that delicious aquamarine is gone so now I can get on with my life. I’m already waiting on a ring that’s being made so can’t buy another stone right now, or at least not without making my partner really mad haha. If anyone on here got it, pretty please post pics when you receive it!

Ohhhhh what ring are you currently making?!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh what ring are you currently making?!

Here's a link. I can't wait! :)

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
You’re always so kind, thank you! I’m glad you got the stone you wanted!!! Do you already have plans for it?! I’m not jazzed on the mechanics of his website where it allows multiple buyers to think they’ve purchased stones so I may go other routes. I did buy a really neat sapphire from another stone cutter that I’m pretty excited about - not your typical sapphire either :)

As are you :) Thanks! I don’t! I had sworn I would not buy anymore gem stones. I have made an exception for a blue sapphire and I wanted a concave cut of Gene’s. So I have no idea what I will do with it. It’s going to be a bit! I just bought a French cut diamond ring and a French cut diamond band. I want to reset both of those first.
So can you tell us more about your sapphire? How will you set it?
I’m not sure exactly why Gene’s website is like that… It is disappointing. Though when I do get one, I’m extra excited!!!
I have purchased from Salt Gem Co but haven’t seen her on Instagram in while. Premier Gemstone’s has some lovely stuff too. He seems to have switched to doing an auction format and that just isn’t my thing!
Good luck finding a gem you love @jaqjaqjaq

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Here's a link. I can't wait! :)

WOOOOOOOOOW!!! Your ring is going to be an absolute stunner!!!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
As are you :) Thanks! I don’t! I had sworn I would not buy anymore gem stones. I have made an exception for a blue sapphire and I wanted a concave cut of Gene’s. So I have no idea what I will do with it. It’s going to be a bit! I just bought a French cut diamond ring and a French cut diamond band. I want to reset both of those first.
So can you tell us more about your sapphire? How will you set it?
I’m not sure exactly why Gene’s website is like that… It is disappointing. Though when I do get one, I’m extra excited!!!
I have purchased from Salt Gem Co but haven’t seen her on Instagram in while. Premier Gemstone’s has some lovely stuff too. He seems to have switched to doing an auction format and that just isn’t my thing!
Good luck finding a gem you love @jaqjaqjaq

You have gone on a spree!!! And I am 100% here for it LOL! I can’t wait to see what you decide to do with all those goodies!

I recently purchased a little pear diamond and decided to do a toi et moi ring. I wasn’t too sure what stone I would choose to set with it until I was looking at Finewater Gems and found this super unique lab sapphire. It’s heavily included and opaque almost but it’s the prettiest shade of blue. Should be here tomorrow! I’ll send you pictures when I receive it. DK and team are already working on CADs :)

I follow Premier Gemstones on IG and one of these days I plan on getting a hold of one of his antique cut tanzanites!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
You have gone on a spree!!! And I am 100% here for it LOL! I can’t wait to see what you decide to do with all those goodies!

I recently purchased a little pear diamond and decided to do a toi et moi ring. I wasn’t too sure what stone I would choose to set with it until I was looking at Finewater Gems and found this super unique lab sapphire. It’s heavily included and opaque almost but it’s the prettiest shade of blue. Should be here tomorrow! I’ll send you pictures when I receive it. DK and team are already working on CADs :)

I follow Premier Gemstones on IG and one of these days I plan on getting a hold of one of his antique cut tanzanites!

I need to be done with shopping spree's!!! I made a promise to myself to do better!! I can't wait to see what I end up doing too lol!

A toi et moi ring will be gorgeous!!! I love pears! I can't wait to see the sapphire- sounds very intriguing ! What shape is the sapphire? I would love pictures- thanks! David did a toi et moi ring for me not too long ago. I went with a heart shaped diamond and a radiant cut pink garnet. I got them from Alex at Premier Gemstones. Oh my gosh!!! His tanzanites are so stunning. I had no idea they could look like that. I wish so bad they were a more durable stone. I am too hard on my jewelry to have one. I will Love looking at yours!!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New drop. I’m loving that rich pink oval. :kiss2: The imperial garnet is not something I‘m typically drawn to but look at that color! I‘ll hope the new owner is a PSer so I can see more pics. :mrgreen:

AFFC4DBD-2646-4DDA-B391-7F714FE05F5B.jpeg

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Long overdue—here are photos of the green tourmaline I bought a few drops ago. It’s such a beautiful cut and interesting stone—I thought it looked yellow green but in the evening, it takes on a bluer hue.

C43DE231-12CC-48FB-BC1A-BBCFDB01755C.jpeg

Attachments

• AA1D71CE-5054-4DE3-83B3-C1DF62955EDC.jpeg
    AA1D71CE-5054-4DE3-83B3-C1DF62955EDC.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 8
  • FF0143EE-9C8B-4358-87DC-87FFC3E04DB6.jpeg
    FF0143EE-9C8B-4358-87DC-87FFC3E04DB6.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 7

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
So I’ve been on a tear lately. Ban Island receded into the distance quickly. One of my latest is this purple Mozambican garnet from Gene’s latest drop.

I’m late to the Mozambican garnet party but I cannot resist. I purchased @NKOTB’s ring and I won an 18k yellow gold and diamond setting at auction that I may house either that or this stone depending on size tolerance/if I like the look. Will decide when I receive Gene’s stone and the setting. Eep!

67B11905-5D7D-442D-9B03-8088767562C6.png

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So I’ve been on a tear lately. Ban Island receded into the distance quickly. One of my latest is this purple Mozambican garnet from Gene’s latest drop.

I’m late to the Mozambican garnet party but I cannot resist. I purchased @NKOTB’s ring and I won an 18k yellow gold and diamond setting at auction that I may house either that or this stone depending on size tolerance/if I like the look. Will decide when I receive Gene’s stone and the setting. Eep!

67B11905-5D7D-442D-9B03-8088767562C6.png

Oooo what ring did you get from NKOTB????

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Long overdue—here are photos of the green tourmaline I bought a few drops ago. It’s such a beautiful cut and interesting stone—I thought it looked yellow green but in the evening, it takes on a bluer hue.

C43DE231-12CC-48FB-BC1A-BBCFDB01755C.jpeg

Oh wow! I love the shape and the color but that cut is a knock out! :kiss2:

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! I love the shape and the color but that cut is a knock out! :kiss2:

Thank you—I love concave cuts! Thank you PS for introducing them to me—I think?!

This one is going to go into a pendant. Since I have a few pieces to set, it may be a bit as I build up the bling fund. My husband and I have a deal: When one or the other of us spends $$, the other gets the same amount. Luckily he likes toys :lol-2::lol-2:

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Lucky girl! That color is gorgeous!! :love:

it is a stunner! It is deeply saturated so at times it goes dark but when in most lighting conditions, it’s either a glorious grape purple or a color shift into red with beautiful flashes. I am in LURVE — hence my search for MOAR. I’ve been in touch with Lisa Elser too and may have found something to add to the stash :twisted::tongue:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you—I love concave cuts! Thank you PS for introducing them to me—I think?!

This one is going to go into a pendant. Since I have a few pieces to set, it may be a bit as I build up the bling fund. My husband and I have a deal: When one or the other of us spends $$, the other gets the same amount. Luckily he likes toys :lol-2::lol-2:

I'm such a sucker for a concave cut gem. Who knew they would be so freaking beautiful?!

My husband and I are pretty much the same. But I'm a heck of a lot better at saving mine up...gotta make those bling purchases somehow. :mrgreen:
it is a stunner! It is deeply saturated so at times it goes dark but when in most lighting conditions, it’s either a glorious grape purple or a color shift into red with beautiful flashes. I am in LURVE — hence my search for MOAR. I’ve been in touch with Lisa Elser too and may have found something to add to the stash :twisted::tongue:

Ooh, I hope you share. :evil2:

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
I'm such a sucker for a concave cut gem. Who knew they would be so freaking beautiful?!

My husband and I are pretty much the same. But I'm a heck of a lot better at saving mine up...gotta make those bling purchases somehow. :mrgreen:

Ooh, I hope you share. :evil2:

Right? I had no idea how stunning a concave cut would be in person. Keeping my eye out for others.

Funny that you and hubs have same agreement! Most of my gf have said they’ve tried to negotiate the same but have been turned down ::)

Ask and ye shall receive:
CE3170F9-6A7C-49F4-AE65-CF49C3F13720.jpeg 016189A5-5DDB-4111-82E8-9D032722FA39.jpeg

Preface/disclaimer: I cannot take good photos of these sparklers using an iPhone with no macro. It’s a cloudy day and the saturation means they go dark at times. Of course, when they light up, I get phone obstruction. And forget about getting the trillions to face the same direction. :roll:

The first is Gene’s round. Amazing stone with the grape and color shift with red flashes that I crave. Gene called me an addict—I agreed.

The trillions from Lisa Elser also have a similar tone but not as deeply saturated/slightly more reddish. They sparkle more in some ways. These will be set into earrings.

All 3 have amazing cuts! Grape jelly deliciousness :lickout:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right? I had no idea how stunning a concave cut would be in person. Keeping my eye out for others.

Funny that you and hubs have same agreement! Most of my gf have said they’ve tried to negotiate the same but have been turned down ::)

Ask and ye shall receive:
CE3170F9-6A7C-49F4-AE65-CF49C3F13720.jpeg 016189A5-5DDB-4111-82E8-9D032722FA39.jpeg

Preface/disclaimer: I cannot take good photos of these sparklers using an iPhone with no macro. It’s a cloudy day and the saturation means they go dark at times. Of course, when they light up, I get phone obstruction. And forget about getting the trillions to face the same direction. :roll:

The first is Gene’s round. Amazing stone with the grape and color shift with red flashes that I crave. Gene called me an addict—I agreed.

The trillions from Lisa Elser also have a similar tone but not as deeply saturated/slightly more reddish. They sparkle more in some ways. These will be set into earrings.

All 3 have amazing cuts! Grape jelly deliciousness :lickout:

Look at all the purple goodness! :kiss2: I think it’s the red flashes that make it such a unique and rich color. Earrings and a ring. You’ll have a matched set.:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results