shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemscoop is posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
MY RING WILL SHIP ON TUESDAY....MY RING WILL SHIP ON TUESDAY....MY RING WILL SHIP ON TUESDAY....MY RING WILL SHIP ON TUESDAY....

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LS

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Woo Hoo!! Charge up the camera lady!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woooooohoooooooo! I can''t wait for Tuesday afternoon!

Charge the camera, get a nice mani (or two) and moisturize! I''m so excited for you LS!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so excited for you! That is going to be one gorgeous piece! I know what you mean about sapphires. They are my birthstone and I never cared for them, or at least the ones I saw in typical shops, the opaque dark blue variety. Now I wish I could have a sapphire in every color.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 1:57:56 PM
Author: part gypsy
I''m so excited for you! That is going to be one gorgeous piece! I know what you mean about sapphires. They are my birthstone and I never cared for them, or at least the ones I saw in typical shops, the opaque dark blue variety. Now I wish I could have a sapphire in every color.
My original e-ring was so dark blue that people thought it was an onyx. And very opaque.

I didn''t see one in a lighter blue until 2 years ago, when I bought sapphire studs for my granddaughter''s birthday! Her cheapo studs from Sears looked better than my original E-ring!

Even now, I prowl jewellry stores looking at sapphires (there''s lots out now because September''s coming up!) and so, so many of them are a dark navy blue.

LS

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Tuesday!!! LS, you are so close. And you thought you''d never make it.. must have been all of that ice cream
36.gif
I am so excited for you (and for me when I get to see the photos
9.gif
)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the countdown begins. You have been so good during this wait. I''ve enjoyed it with you, and looking forward to pictures of your new ring. It is going to be amazing!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2008 7:07:05 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Yes, the countdown begins. You have been so good during this wait. I've enjoyed it with you, and looking forward to pictures of your new ring. It is going to be amazing!
..there has been a LOT of ice cream, so the ring will probably be a bit snug. That will smarten me up pretty quick!

Got the export/import FEDEX thing all sorted out today and we're good to go...just waiting for the teaser pic on Monday or Tuesday! yay

It should land at my office by Thursday morning at the latest. So there's still a bit of a wait!

LS

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I hadn''t looked at this post in a while because I houht it was still about gemscoop. But now I see I missed the cads of your ring. Wowie! That is just beautiful! I bet you can''t wait to see it in person.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2008 7:10:41 PM
Author: innerkitten
I hadn''t looked at this post in a while because I houht it was still about gemscoop. But now I see I missed the cads of your ring. Wowie! That is just beautiful! I bet you can''t wait to see it in person.
yes, I''m going a bit squirrely these days.
face4.gif

Thank you for looking!

LS

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Is it Tuesday yet? Or, no, wait Thursday? THURSDAY for handshots! But I''m going away and was going to abandon my laptop to appease the vacation gods (or DH). Do I cave and pay the $14 for hotel wi-fi? And reorganize my luggage?

Thursday? Hrumph.

Save some yummy blue bling shots for me!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 11:57:46 AM
Author: mercoledi
Is it Tuesday yet? Or, no, wait Thursday? THURSDAY for handshots! But I''m going away and was going to abandon my laptop to appease the vacation gods (or DH). Do I cave and pay the $14 for hotel wi-fi? And reorganize my luggage?

Thursday? Hrumph.

Save some yummy blue bling shots for me!

tee hee!

Don''t cough up for wireless! I should have the teaser pic tomorrow and will gladly post it for you!

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is the most anticipated one ever LS! I keep seeing rings similar to yours everywhere, and all I can think is, "I hope she gets it soon!" Eee I''m excited :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, I saw a very similiar ring at the gem show yeaterday and I kept thinking Ooooooooooo, LS will get her''s soon!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Teaser bling!

Thanks LS!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Hi MP, Mercoledi and Catmom:

I'm really going nuts today......trying to 'fake' like I'm working...........

I have my customs declaration forms all ready to go to Fedex as soon as the shipment goes out...

And on top of all that, freaking out a bit that the ring will be too tight (it won't that's just my inevitable bad-luck fairy godmother rearing her ugly head)....I had a dream last night that I could only photograph it IN THE BOX because it didn't fit. So I couldn't do handshots....and you were all getting mad at me!

...but then again, it was a beautiful box in my dream....
31.gif

LS

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LS, can''t wait to see pictures of your gorgeous ring
30.gif
36.gif
I bet you can''t wait for Thursday to arrive.

Please take lots and lots of pictures for us.

Linda

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
It has to fit! If you''re really worried, cut out the salt and carbs and start drinking water now. If all else fails, you can always put your hand in the fridge for a little bit, right?

But really, it''ll be fine. Woo hoo found sapphire!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 1:19:29 PM
Author: mercoledi
It has to fit! If you''re really worried, cut out the salt and carbs and start drinking water now. If all else fails, you can always put your hand in the fridge for a little bit, right?

But really, it''ll be fine. Woo hoo found sapphire!

MY HAND HAS BEEN IN THE FRIG FOR A MONTH ALREADY: SCOOPING OUT THE ICE CREAM!

...sorry, couldn''t resist that one!

LS

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see your beautiful ring! Thursday can''t come fast enough...

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I am guessing no pictures until tomorrow either????

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 6:22:56 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
I am guessing no pictures until tomorrow either????
At best I should have the WF ''teaser pic'' sometime tomorrow. They usually send it out just as they are shipping.........

LS

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 6:30:00 PM
Author: LostSapphire

At best I should have the WF ''teaser pic'' sometime tomorrow. They usually send it out just as they are shipping.........

LS
Ohhhhh that is something to look forward to itself! A sneak peak
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do we have a teaser pic yet?

Anything? I NEED to see this ring!
11.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
C''mon Whiteflash! Drop that puppy in the mail already!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Not yet!

Vera just e-mailed me to say the ring is being photographed, and that I''ll have pictures later on this afternoon.

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results