shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemscoop is posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Yayyyyyyyyy! I can''t wait to see them. I''m getting sooooo tired of waiting for things to be done!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2008 12:26:59 PM
Author: misspinky
Yayyyyyyyyy! I can''t wait to see them. I''m getting sooooo tired of waiting for things to be done!
Hey MissPinky!

When is yours done?

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Eee now I can''t wait until tomorrow! :)

I am about to die waiting for my Jeff White...agghh.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2008 12:41:04 PM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 8/12/2008 12:26:59 PM
Author: misspinky
Hey MissPinky!

When is yours done?

LS
A-freaking-men. I''m excited for your CADs!!! Yay!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2008 1:00:57 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Eee now I can''t wait until tomorrow! :)

I am about to die waiting for my Jeff White...agghh.

ice cream..........ice cream.............ice cream..............

LS

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
That sounds delicious...maybe with rum! ;-)

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
YAY!

I just got updated CADS from WF! They are perfect!

Let me try and upload them before sweet DH calls me for supper (he's got steak on the BBQ!)

LS

ETA: this is NOT the actual sapphire!

Foo61.jpg

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
CAD #2 of 2!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Foo63.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Oh man is that pretty! Is that a soft knife-edge band? The whole thing is going to be show-stopping!!!

Woo hoo LS!!

ETA: yummy fat pears!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, it''s going to be Stunning!!!!!
6.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mercoledi & Catmom!

Yes, it is a bit of a softened knife-edge (very softened) with a "comfort fit" band.

Catmom: I think that WF interpreted our idea of where the YG should transition under the pear just perfectly, don''t you think?

I am absolutely thrilled. There isn''t nearly the yellow gold coming up the sides like the first version, and it is exactly what I wanted.

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Thanks for looking! And for helping me through the process.

LS

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! I can''t wait to see it LS!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2008 7:00:56 PM
Author: neatfreak
YAY! I can''t wait to see it LS!

Me too!

Ship date is Aug 27th woohooo!

LS

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY that is going to be a SHOWSTOPPER!! I am glad that they got it down to every detail that you wanted!! COME ON AUGUST 28th! ...Wait, you are in Canada? I hope it doesn''t take too long after the shipping date!!!!!!
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2008 7:29:07 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
OH MY that is going to be a SHOWSTOPPER!! I am glad that they got it down to every detail that you wanted!! COME ON AUGUST 28th! ...Wait, you are in Canada? I hope it doesn''t take too long after the shipping date!!!!!!
36.gif
Thank you CCN!

I asked if they can move it up a day or so considering we''re looking at the Labour Day weekend....If it can ship from WF on the Wednesday morning, I *should* be ok, but an extra day would ease my anxiety somewhat!

LS

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
LS, the latest CADs look perfect! That transition is much better this go round.

Hope you''re having a yummy steak!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I can''t wait to see that beauty on your finger!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you LTP and MissPinky!

I am extremely pleased at the rework of the transition between YG and platinum. Much neater.

yes, the steak was YUMMY but I''m having a hard time concentrating on my dinner!...

oops. got ketchup on the cad pics....gotta go reprint them on the photo printer AGAIN. oh well.....
9.gif

LS

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/13/2008 6:58:29 PM

Yes, it is a bit of a softened knife-edge (very softened) with a ''comfort fit'' band.

Catmom: I think that WF interpreted our idea of where the YG should transition under the pear just perfectly, don''t you think?

I am absolutely thrilled. There isn''t nearly the yellow gold coming up the sides like the first version, and it is exactly what I wanted.

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LS
Oh Yes, it''s going to look wonderful!!
36.gif
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2008 8:15:31 PM
Author: Catmom

Yes, it is a bit of a softened knife-edge (very softened) with a 'comfort fit' band.

Catmom: I think that WF interpreted our idea of where the YG should transition under the pear just perfectly, don't you think?

I am absolutely thrilled. There isn't nearly the yellow gold coming up the sides like the first version, and it is exactly what I wanted.

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LS
Oh Yes, it's going to look wonderful!!
36.gif
36.gif

I thought I'd apply for a job there....wanna come?
9.gif

LS

ETA: OMG CAN YOU IMAGINE WORKING AT WHITEFLASH????????????????????????

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Wooooooohoooooooooooo LS!
It looks AMAZING!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2008 10:22:43 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Wooooooohoooooooooooo LS!
It looks AMAZING!
Thank you for posting. I am really excited. And I am so glad I stuck with my original plan to do the 2-tone YG/Platinum. My sweet DH loves it!

LS

(any news to report on your end re: Jeff White?)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/13/2008 8:20:15 PM

Date: 8/13/2008 8:15:31 PM
Author: Catmom

Yes, it is a bit of a softened knife-edge (very softened) with a ''comfort fit'' band.

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LS
Oh Yes, it''s going to look wonderful!!
36.gif
36.gif

I thought I''d apply for a job there....wanna come?
9.gif

LS

ETA: OMG CAN YOU IMAGINE WORKING AT WHITEFLASH????????????????????????
Ooooo...............the fun we could have!!!!!!!!
31.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wowza!
cheerleader1.gif
It looks great! And I can definitely tell the difference with the transition now! Stunning.

So sweet that your DH appreciates you paying tribute to your original! I can''t wait to see it!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 8:10:22 AM
Author: geckodani
Wowza!
cheerleader1.gif
It looks great! And I can definitely tell the difference with the transition now! Stunning.

So sweet that your DH appreciates you paying tribute to your original! I can''t wait to see it!
What a guy. Now he''s EXCITED about it too! He was at the bank at 10 a.m. today to wire the $$ to WF. Then he called me to tell me when it was taken care of. What a sweet DH.

I am so pleased to have gone this route. He''s been *lurking* over my shoulder looking at stones, settings, CADs, etc. but not really saying a lot except hmmmmmm.

But I think he realizes how much it means to me to have restored that *lost* blue bling onto my finger. It''s a pretty good upgrade
31.gif
but at the same time it honours the original beautifully. I am SO pleased.

I
emlove.gif
Jeff White and Whiteflash!

LS

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUMMMMMMMMY LS, That is beautiful. I can''t wait to see it on your finger
36.gif
I hope the time flies by.

linda

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
OK I'm bored and having a hard time waiting...ice cream .... ice cream....

Funny thing happened today: We were out of town visiting very old friends. I was in the kitchen yakking with the wife, Sweet DH is out back with the husband...

I thought they were talking about tools or yard tractors or something..but NO! SWEET DH is recounting the story of my new ring to this guy!!! He's taken my photo prints of the CADs from my purse (they come with me everywhere, dontcha know...) and he's showing them off!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. He is SO excited. I love him just like I did in 1987....

LS

p.s.: (hmmmm, would this be a good time to ask for bigger diamond studs or a WF pendant?
31.gif
)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love that your husband is so excited about it. How nice for you! The pictures look GREAT, even with the darker sapphire. Yours will be unbelievable. I would love to see a stone like yours in person. So many pretty stones on pricescope, but I never see them like that in my little town.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
LS, what a dear hubby you have.....I''m excited for the both of you!!!

Lori

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Loriken and Kelli!

Kelli: I know what you mean about never seeing sapphires like that in a small town - me too! I live in a fairly rural area and the largest city where I work has very little selection available. I went in to the swankiest jewellry store in town and tried to order a custom ring (Pre-PS - duh I knew NOTHING back then...). They said they would just "send the order out to Toronto and my ring would be back in 6-8 weeks". So no input of much consequence on my part would be possible...and I was just supposed to cut the cheque? sorry, not for me!

Loriken: yeah, sweet DH doesn''t realize I overheard him excitedly talking about my ring. He''s trying to play it macho but I can tell he''s just bustin!

*maybe* 1 week tomorrow it will ship, if WF can manage to bump it up a day....hope hope hope

LS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results