shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemscoop is posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for keeping me company! It''s been a rough couple of weeks!

I just got home and printed the pic on photopaper for Sweet DH: he is thrilled!
36.gif

It is EVERY bit as beautiful as I hardly dared to hope: the stones are beautifully, delicately set. The PEARS are to die for. And that BLUE LUSCIOUSNESS? Well, what''s to say except that Jeff White has truly outdone himself this time!

So we wait for the package to clear Customs. If all goes smoothly, it *might* get here on Thursday afternoon. More likely, Friday.

I am speechless.

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 3:39:43 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Ughhhhh, it''s not here YET????
3.gif

Do I have to bother someone at WF?
2.gif
LTP: your "subliminal threat" worked: I had the pics about an hour later! Thank you for sending the little ''push''!

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 5:00:35 PM
Author: iluvcarats

Date: 8/26/2008 4:46:39 PM
Author: LostSapphire
GOT IT!!!!
9.gif
LS it is so gorgeous!!!Maybe I can see it IRL - I think I''m near you on the US side...
Thank you Iluvcarats: maybe you can take it through Customs for me so it gets here faster?
9.gif

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 2:13:03 PM
Author: geckodani

Wheeeeee.....
ringyroses.gif
ringyroses.gif
ringyroses.gif
YOU MADE ME LAUGH!!!! THANKS THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I WAS FEELING!

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
To all of you: (Gecko, Linda, MonkeyPie, Iluvcarats, Kelli, Loriken214, Freke, Part Gypsy, InnerKitten, LtlFirecracker, DS2006, Neatfreak, Kneeling08, SanDiegoLady, Irishgrrrl, Princess, Katebar, Sarafina, LovingDiamonds, Cushioncutnut, Jelly,Icekid, LTP, MissPinky, CrookedRock, Joan, Selkie, TGal, Harriet, Catmom, Tacori E-Ring, Deelight, Bling Addict, Miranda, EmeraldLover1, Chrono, Skippy123, SonomaCounty, Stacy, lovewhitediamonds, zerj, Gypsy, FacetFire, Mercoledi, Flygirl,) geez, this feels like I''m accepting an award or something....

I wanted to express my gratitude for your support through the wait. As most of you know, there are very few people ''out there in the real world'' who understand our penchant for bling and gem lusciousness....

You have made me feel like I''m part of a very special group, and I am thankful for that.

More than anything, the highest compliment I can pay to all of you is that EVERYONE OF YOU IS AN ENABLER !
9.gif

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 4:51:06 PM
Author: Linda W
LS, how big was the sapphire again???? I am in love
30.gif
Hello Linda!

it''s 7.6mm diameter. 2.04 cts of Jeff White Lusciousness!

LS

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tee hee, well you are accepting an award, for the most gorgeous sapphire!!!!!!!!
30.gif
I can''t wait to see this beauty on your hand and you had better take a zillion catrillion pictures too.

I forgot what size it was and thank you for telling me. PERFECT SIZE for that Perfect luscious mouth watering beauty.

Linda

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:13:44 PM
Tee hee, well you are accepting an award, for the most gorgeous sapphire!!!!!!!!
30.gif
I can't wait to see this beauty on your hand and you had better take a zillion catrillion pictures too.

I forgot what size it was and thank you for telling me. PERFECT SIZE for that Perfect luscious mouth watering beauty.

Linda
Thank you. That is so kind of you to say!

(pssst: the Fedex tracking says they expect delivery to my office in Canada TOMORROW!) Wouldn't that be amazing? I highly doubt it but FEDEX doesn't lie, does it?
19.gif

LS

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely stunning LS...I''ve been watching the progress on and off over the last week
or two...

I love everything about it...total gorgeousness!! What else can I say, that hasn''t been said!!

Wear it in good health - enjoy enjoy enjoy!!

36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:15:31 PM

30.gif
I can''t wait to see this beauty on your hand and you had better take a zillion catrillion pictures too.

Linda

(pssst: the Fedex tracking says they expect delivery to my office in Canada TOMORROW!) Wouldn''t that be amazing? I highly doubt it but FEDEX doesn''t lie, does it?
19.gif

LS

Whoo HOO, No, Fed Ex, is usually right on time!!! Oh Boy, tomorrow we have pictures!!!! YAY YAY YAY

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:24:59 PM

(pssst: the Fedex tracking says they expect delivery to my office in Canada TOMORROW!) Wouldn''t that be amazing? I highly doubt it but FEDEX doesn''t lie, does it?
19.gif

LS
Whoo HOO, No, Fed Ex, is usually right on time!!! Oh Boy, tomorrow we have pictures!!!! YAY YAY YAY
I am trying to not get my hopes up because I can''t see HOW that is possible...I am, however, within an hour of the US border so...if the box left Houston late this afternoon, it would land overnight in Buffalo....I fax a customs declaration and the happy little box gets back on the truck...then Mr. Nice Fedex Man stops by my office?

I think I''ll ''assume'' Thursday and if it comes earlier, I''m even more blissfully blue!

LS

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 6:53:16 PM
Date: 8/26/2008 5:00:35 PM

Date: 8/26/2008 4:46:39 PM

GOT IT!!!!
9.gif

LS it is so gorgeous!!!Maybe I can see it IRL - I think I''m near you on the US side...

Thank you Iluvcarats: maybe you can take it through Customs for me so it gets here faster?
9.gif

I would if I could LS!
Can''t wait to see hand shots!
How far are you from Buffalo?

LS

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh fantastic!!!!!I''m so excited for you to get it!!!!

I love blue!!!!!Especially THAT one!!!

(btw...there is the possibility that I may end up with a round as well, instead of an oval...)

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 7:08:55 PM
To all of you: (Gecko, Linda, MonkeyPie, Iluvcarats, Kelli, Loriken214, Freke,... geez, this feels like I''m accepting an award or something....

LS

YOU DID...that AMAZING sapphire!
36.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
A blue sapphire with little arrows with a circle of super white ACA''s???? Does it get any better than that?????

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:15:32 PM

9.gif

I would if I could LS!

LS
About an hour and a bit, depending on the bridge!

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:40:24 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Oh fantastic!!!!!I''m so excited for you to get it!!!!

I love blue!!!!!Especially THAT one!!!

(btw...there is the possibility that I may end up with a round as well, instead of an oval...)
YAY! you''re sounding a bit more positive tonight about it!
36.gif

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:47:58 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
6.gif
A blue sapphire with little arrows with a circle of super white ACA''s???? Does it get any better than that?????

NOPE!

LS

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock

30.gif

Linda

19.gif

LS
That would be spectacular! Oh, I hope, I hope, I hope! I''m going to be away from the computer all day tomorrow, but I''ll have my fingers crossed that it arrives and I can come home to PICS!!!!!
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and I can''t tell you how much I am lusting for a sapphire now after following this! I was seriously checking some out today...too bad I can''t swing one anytime soon. So, I''ll have to live through yours!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 11:42:30 PM
Author: FacetFire
Oh, and I can''t tell you how much I am lusting for a sapphire now after following this! I was seriously checking some out today...too bad I can''t swing one anytime soon. So, I''ll have to live through yours!
I know what you mean...

When I lost (ok, I threw it out by mistake...) my sapphire E-ring, my sweet DH bought me the 3-stone ''doorknocker'' thinking that would solve the problem...nope! All I wanted was my sapphire back.

So the thought that blue bling will once again be on my finger is so exciting to me. I would never have predicted that I''d miss the sapphire as much as I did.

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:45:24 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
YOU DID...that AMAZING sapphire!
36.gif

It''s pretty cool, isn''t it? thanks for hanging around to keep me company!

LS

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 11:36:19 PM

9.gif

I would if I could LS!

LS

LS
I''m about 90 miles from the galleria mall!
We should gtg sometime!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 11:55:53 PM

9.gif

I would if I could LS!

Can't wait to see hand shots!

LS
LS
I'm about 90 miles from the galleria mall!
We should gtg sometime!
If you left now, you could get to the bridge in Fort Erie just in time to meet the Fedex Truck coming in from the airport....c'mon, I'll meet you for ice cream at say, 4 a.m.????
11.gif

LS

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 11:58:49 PM
Date: 8/26/2008 11:55:53 PM

9.gif

I would if I could LS!

LS

LS

I''m about 90 miles from the galleria mall!

We should gtg sometime!

If you left now, you could get to the bridge in Fort Erie just in time to meet the Fedex Truck coming in from the airport....c''mon, I''ll meet you for ice cream at say, 4 a.m.????

11.gif

LS
...and Wegaman''s is open 24/7!
That would be an interesting story to tell the officer when he asks why I was speeding!

"You see officer, um, there''s this internet websight about diamonds, and um, well, there''s a woman in Canada who desperately needs her sapphire ring, and well, I''d love to stay and chat, but I''ve got to catch the Fed-ex truck. You understand, right officer?"

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:22:27 PM
Author: pwendyp
Your ring is absolutely stunning LS...I''ve been watching the progress on and off over the last week
or two...

I love everything about it...total gorgeousness!! What else can I say, that hasn''t been said!!

Wear it in good health - enjoy enjoy enjoy!!

36.gif
Thank you pWendyp. I''ve appreciated your company during the wait.

LS

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 12:10:31 AM

...and Wegaman''s is open 24/7!
That would be an interesting story to tell the officer when he asks why I was speeding!

''You see officer, um, there''s this internet websight about diamonds, and um, well, there''s a woman in Canada who desperately needs her sapphire ring, and well, I''d love to stay and chat, but I''ve got to catch the Fed-ex truck. You understand, right officer?''
TOO FUNNY!

see, most of us HERE would understand that...but probably not the officer...

LS

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Well I am now impatiently waiting for hand pics....
Gotta go to bed! Goodnight!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lost Sapphire, I am not a big fan of halos, but wanted to say your sapphire looks gorgeous and the sapphire and diamonds together looks delish!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LS, I hope your beauty arrives today or tomorrow. I am sitting here drooling waiting for hand shots.
30.gif
35.gif
36.gif

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results