shape
carat
color
clarity

From one PSer to another (AVC in a CvB setting)

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s stunning on you!!! Seeing it makes my heart skip a beat :roll2:. I just adore it on you!!!

*squishy* I’m so happy that you’re so happy and that you’re so happy that I’m so happy. :razz:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous and I’m jealous!!! Do you just LURRRVE it? :love::love::love:

Congratulations!

P

PierreBear

Yes such a beauty! Love the stone and the setting. Appreciate you sharing the photos! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! She is so gorgeous! :love:
The AVC and the setting make magic together. They look like they were always meant to be. :kiss2:

I'm so glad this stayed in the PS family.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous and I’m jealous!!! Do you just LURRRVE it? :love::love::love:

Congratulations!

I do! It’s so funny, as I’m not emotional about jewelry (except Lucy, which is why she’s my only named piece). But I’m growing more and more attached to my AVC each day. I find myself glancing down and studying her all throughout the day. :love:

I’ve never had a cushion cut or a J (to my recollection, unless it was a small preset stone). I was nervous how I’d feel but I tell ya, she’s got a lot of personality and I’m actually really loving the little bit of warmth I see every so often. (She’s usually very white, so the warmth is a rarity.) And her setting is just amazing! I’m loving the platinum/yellow gold combo.

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
I showed my husband the listing RIGHT after it was posted. He started to contact her about it and almost bought this ring. I had to talk him out of it and remind him we have some very large expenses coming up in the next few months! I almost let him buy it because I wanted it SO bad!

Congratulations! It is so beautiful.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That video really captures the total package. Prismatic stone, beautiful detailing on the shoulders and basket bar, and the perfect combination of that shoulder detail flowing into the yg band. Just sublime!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful!!! I love the whole ring, the stone.. the setting.. and together.. wow! Earth shattering.
I have my own AVC in a K.. and I have to tell you.. there is no regret.. the play of light it has in a variety of lighting never gets old... I love how sometimes it's super white.. and sometimes not so much.. Sometimes neon flashes sometimes primary colors - sometimes pastels..
Enjoy it.. just watch where you are walking....... i tend to stare at it on my walk home and almost trip half the time.. As you go from sunlight to shade.. it's really magical.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really love this ring! So happy for you. Would be happier if it were mine but definitely happy you have this gorgoeus beauty! Glad you had the extra reinforcement receivers there to insure the package was on the counter when you got home! Wow this thing is gorgoeus. Kind of a perfect everything that you have going on there!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had to run by a very reputable local jeweler this evening. (My husband was impressed I didn’t spend any money while there. LOL!) He commented on my “beautiful antique” engagement ring. Apparently he has seen a lot in his years, including old cuts, but not an AVC. And he thought that the setting was actually vintage initially. I took it as a huge compliment. I took it off and handed it to him so he could get a closer look and he really seemed to like it. Very different than the modern cuts that are featured in his store.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow this is such a gorgeous ring!!!! Looks fantastic on you too!

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Love the details. Thanks for sharing the video.:clap:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I only own one other yellow gold piece, my grandmother’s wedding ring. So I thought, “Why not give it a try?” D3028791-AA64-4ED6-8ECB-7DD335CE0AD7.jpeg
168BD0CB-9586-42FF-BCFD-63EF46153282.jpeg

Attachments

• AA2CD708-97DA-459D-B8C3-F091A41EFB0D.jpeg
    AA2CD708-97DA-459D-B8C3-F091A41EFB0D.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 8

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yeah this is just something so so special. Really beautiful. Love the new photos!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the new pics! So, who’s getting more finger time Lucy or Eleanor? :mrgreen2:
It’s usually tied as Eleanor is on my left and Lucy is on my right. But now there’s my new toi et moi ring (who needs a French name) so the heart battles daily for who gets to spend the day with me. :lol-2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! :D:D:D

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just chiming in to say that your new AVC ring is absolutely gorgeous! :love: It looks so perfect on you, too! And I adore Caysie's Acacia setting as well... all of this was just meant to be. I am so happy for you!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful! I came back here to your thread to admire it once again! Caysie is currently
working on a setting for my antique cushion. I'm having it set east/west and realized this is one of the many reasons to love your Eleanor!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just chiming in to say that your new AVC ring is absolutely gorgeous! :love: It looks so perfect on you, too! And I adore Caysie's Acacia setting as well... all of this was just meant to be. I am so happy for you!

Just beautiful! I came back here to your thread to admire it once again! Caysie is currently
working on a setting for my antique cushion. I'm having it set east/west and realized this is one of the many reasons to love your Eleanor!
@carbonfan It really was meant to be in so many ways!

@scoutfinch Oh, I can’t wait to see it!!!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
@carbonfan It really was meant to be in so many ways!

@scoutfinch Oh, I can’t wait to see it!!!
@ohsomethingshiny Thank you! I want to post some pictures but am new at this! My diamond had actually fallen out of its antique setting and was lost for a whole weekend until my 7 year old granddaughter found it! Sweet story and I was so very thankful. So now Caysie is designing a new setting for me. I'll start a thread! Enjoy your gorgeous Eleanor and thank you for sharing!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow! Don't know how I missed this thread! That is one beautiful ring - the Acacia is one of my CVB faves!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow! Don't know how I missed this thread! That is one beautiful ring - the Acacia is one of my CVB faves!
It’s “simple” yet so detailed. If that makes sense. It really is a beautiful design that I fall in love with more and more!

It’s funny because I didn’t select this stone/setting. It was happenstance. Almost like having someone else choose it for me... something I didn’t experience with my original engagement ring. And it’s been a very joyful new experience for me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results