shape
carat
color
clarity

From one PSer to another (AVC in a CvB setting)

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We are on vacation and I snapped these while on the dock of the lake house we rented. Hard to believe she’s a J!

F0D1C8C9-8D74-4410-8403-2ADC40C32D40.jpeg DB4E3D35-0BBE-4C3B-824C-63F88FF5F189.jpeg 59BA360C-AB71-4EAD-B731-A3B6C20774A6.jpeg 93EA4E9F-C13B-4087-B09C-CB65933C0BC3.jpeg

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Oh my stars, its truly the perfect ring!! Your latest photos are incredible!! I absolutely love everything about the perfectly balanced setting and that big ole puffy cushion. The two tone metals really show up well in these pictures.. So happy to see more of your beautiful ring.:appl:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my stars, its truly the perfect ring!! Your latest photos are incredible!! I absolutely love everything about the perfectly balanced setting and that big ole puffy cushion. The two tone metals really show up well in these pictures.. So happy to see more of your beautiful ring.:appl:
Thank you so much for the sweet compliments! I was excited to see these show off the two-tone more. It’s such an awesome touch and a great fit for this design. I have zero regret snatching her up when I did. And I’m glad I can share my photo shoots of her too. :mrgreen2:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hubba hubba! :love: love the new pics!
Thanks so much for that. I’m thankful I get to combined my two passions of photography and shiny things. :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new vaca pics. That baby is stunning! :love:
I really like the tree stump pic (the knot) and the sunset pic. They are just gorgeous! :kiss2:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the new vaca pics. That baby is stunning! :love:
I really like the tree stump pic (the knot) and the sunset pic. They are just gorgeous! :kiss2:
Thank you! I think those are my favorites as well. And do you notice the “G” in the knot? I noticed it after. Kinda cool since we are currently in Georgia. LOL!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I think those are my favorites as well. And do you notice the “G” in the knot? I noticed it after. Kinda cool since we are currently in Georgia. LOL!

Nope. I was too distracted by the sparklies. :lol: I scrolled back up and I see it now. That's pretty neat!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
We are on vacation and I snapped these while on the dock of the lake house we rented. Hard to believe she’s a J!

F0D1C8C9-8D74-4410-8403-2ADC40C32D40.jpeg DB4E3D35-0BBE-4C3B-824C-63F88FF5F189.jpeg 59BA360C-AB71-4EAD-B731-A3B6C20774A6.jpeg 93EA4E9F-C13B-4087-B09C-CB65933C0BC3.jpeg

Oh so lovely. A truly pretty AVR. Pastels and sparkle for days :love: What an incredible setting- the prongs- ugh- perfection with that gorgeous cushion. Thank you for sharing more photos of this lovely!!!

I just looked over the thread and love the story of you going to the jewelers with your 'antique' engagement ring!

Last edited:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh so lovely. A truly pretty AVR. Pastels and sparkle for days :love: What an incredible setting- the prongs- ugh- perfection with that gorgeous cushion. Thank you for sharing more photos of this lovely!!!

I just looked over the thread and love the story of you going to the jewelers with your 'antique' engagement ring!
Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm over Eleanor. She is a piece of art to me and I’m glad I’m not the only one that can appreciate her beauty.:kiss2:

And yeah, that was really cool to get to introduce the jeweler to the world of August Vintage diamonds. It really was neat to see his face light up as he gave Eleanor the once over. :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty stone and setting!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea how I missed this! I've loved 'the artistry formerly belonging to @JDDN' forever - and it's wonderful to see it going on to its new home!

Congratulations on your new beauty!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Had to come back and see your delicious new photos.:love:

Spectacular in every way...LOVE LOVE LOVE
and OMG this sweet pup is too precious. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Aww, thank you! And he is my love. The most social and hilarious pup I have ever had the privilege of “owning”.

Such a pretty stone and setting!

Thank you!!!!

I have no idea how I missed this! I've loved 'the artistry formerly belonging to @JDDN' forever - and it's wonderful to see it going on to its new home!

Congratulations on your new beauty!

Eleanor certainly is a cherished piece of art! :love:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My hibiscus plant had a beautiful bloom on it today! :kiss2:
40710548-290C-459E-A608-6F00FD26D7A6.jpeg

I sure hope y’all don’t mind me adding pictures of Eleanor on occasion. She’s just a super model to me and so photogenic!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
I love all of your pictures! So many pastels in this last one!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love all of your pictures! So many pastels in this last one!
Thanks! I was really pleased at how she was showing off. I hadn’t gotten the obligatory flower pic of her yet, so when I saw the bloom I knew I had to give it a go. Glad I did. Took one of Lucy, too. :dance:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the stone and setting are beautiful, congrats!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results