shape
carat
color
clarity

Fragrance of the Day Thread

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today I am wearing Floris White Rose. It's a very pretty violet.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, the Lovely Patchouli vanished as expected :cry:, so I've just sprayed some Galop d'Hermes which actually lasts.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
for the evening Mona di Orio Vanille :love::lickout:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was a bit stressed out by my perfume choice today. Going to beach, then the beach town (pretty fancy town), then a very nice regional restaurant.. and it's still really hot and sunny... AND I brought limited choices (ok, this means about a dozen decants from my collection:whistle:)... went with le jardin de M.Li.
Fresh, summery and by the time I'm seated very unobtrusive.
Not a bad choice this far..

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
All this beach talk... I'm still wearing a down parka everyday.:x2

I know I've mentioned it before, but not in great detail - have you ladies tried the wonder that is "You"? Made a cosmetics company called Glossier, it's supposed to be one of those "my skin but better" smells, and oh my god, did they ever hit it out of the park. It was done by Frank Voelkl, he of Le Labo fame (Santal 33, Iris 39, Ylang, etc.) so they didn't cheap out on the talent. It's essentially an iris-musk, and has some magical element that makes everyone say "this reminds me of..." It's also affordable, and comes in both a standard spray, as well as a wax-solid in a cutesy pink stone. A must-try .

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I know I've mentioned it before, but not in great detail - have you ladies tried the wonder that is "You"? Made a cosmetics company called Glossier, it's supposed to be one of those "my skin but better" smells, and oh my god, did they ever hit it out of the park. It was done by Frank Voelkl, he of Le Labo fame (Santal 33, Iris 39, Ylang, etc.) so they didn't cheap out on the talent. It's essentially an iris-musk, and has some magical element that makes everyone say "this reminds me of..." It's also affordable, and comes in both a standard spray, as well as a wax-solid in a cutesy pink stone. A must-try .

Haha, feeling the same about GLOSSIER than you about the beach:lol-2::lol-2:
Everyone keeps gushing about this brand and before I had a chance to try it out, they closed the one shop that carried it in France:x2:x2...
Impatiently waiting for it to become available again...
Sending you sunny vibes across the pond (or, in case you prefer regional produce, Pont L'Evêque fermier au lait cru & poiré)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sending you sunny vibes across the pond (or, in case you prefer regional produce, Pont L'Evêque fermier au lait cru & poiré)

Daneshpastry I too am sending you sunny vibes across the miles.

SOTD Rochas Man. Not to everyone's taste but I find it very comforting. I have always liked masculine scents.

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fauborg 24 EDP

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok so I woke up meaning to wear Fauborg 24. I love Fauborg 24 but never really liked the first 20 min of it too much. Sometimes I grab the bottle, ready to spray, but the thought of its very top notes ends up stopping me. So I ended up putting it down this morning and went with Premier Figuier Extreme. Which to me is a coconut woody scent rather than a fig.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok so I woke up meaning to wear Fauborg 24. I love Fauborg 24 but never really liked the first 20 min of it too much. Sometimes I grab the bottle, ready to spray, but the thought of its very top notes ends up stopping me. So I ended up putting it down this morning and went with Premier Figuier Extreme. Which to me is a coconut woody scent rather than a fig.

It does that to me too, all the stars have to be in alignment to wear it!

Today it's Narciso Rodriguez Eau Poudree.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tonight its Habanita L'Esprit (its time for a new bottle!!)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good mornin!

Chanel Coromandel today (with ABANDON!!!:P2)

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good morning!
I am wearing Creed Jasmin Imperatrice Eugenie today. I love jasmine + sandalwood + vanilla combinations, and this one is a favorite. Going to put on Samsara in the evening!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing Santal 33 again. Because the dress I chose to wear this morning still had that perfume lingering on it from last week lol so I didn’t want to fight it. But omg it lasts so long on my dress but not on me haha.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOTD Vaniglia del Madagascar farmacia ss annunziata.
One of my favorites and today I need all the help I can get. Fingers crossed it brings me good luck and good news.:pray:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today is Caron Narcisse Noir. Being my bottle is from the 60's and the orange note is indeed fading. I put it up against a later version (roughly 80's bottle) and the difference is pretty marked.

Still, I love this one. Its very comforting and billowy.

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Dune for me today - my desert island pick If I had to.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dune for me today - my desert island pick If I had to.

Ooh that’s a good question. What would your desert island pick be ?

Girls?

For me I’d say that’s a tough choice for sure. Depends on climate and temperature. If I had to choose one right now it would be my SOTD today. Vaniglia del Madagascar. But if I could choose for each season the answer would be different for each season.

We know daneshpastry’s choice.
Your turn now. :sun:

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boring old me, back to the Arpege. The verdict is in: I love it bunches. Maybe more than No 5. So easy to wear (for me anyway)

I like other stuff, but I just can't seem to muster this kind of true love for anything but an aldehydic floral. I guess I yam what I yam. ;-)

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you good luck, @missy!!

Sotd: Chanel Gardenia and then , 'cause I forgot that I was already wearing perfume:oops: a spritz of Chanel Gabrielle when heading out of the door.
Not bad at all.

Desert Island scent... :think:. Vanilla Flash by Tauerville... if it's a tropical island probably il Profvmo Gardenia.. atm

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cuir de Lancome for me

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Desert island pick, Gourmand Coquin by Guerlain.

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Desert island pick.....hmmmmm something really tropical like Montale Intense Tiare.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @kipari!

SOTD Commes Des Garcons Blue Cedrat.
Citrusy to brighten up a stormy day and woodsy warm to keep it cozy and comforting inside.

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert Extreme for me today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results