shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Sale is off but the white 1ctw studs are back! Seems like a larger restock over the last day. I’m interested to see if the sales keep coming or slow down.

Edit to tag @Buttercookies about the 1ctw even though I think you settled on the James Allen?

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Sale is off but the white 1ctw studs are back! Seems like a larger restock over the last day. I’m interested to see if the sales keep coming or slow down.

Edit to tag @Buttercookies about the 1ctw even though I think you settled on the James Allen?

Lol. I snatched it and cancel JA. A moment later and it was gone again. Thank you!

Last edited:

reirei

Shiny_Rock
They were gone yesterday, but 20% off + (15% off coupon to stack from email sign up) + the 1 carat round martini earrings in white are back in stock

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Those 1ctw white earrings are still up and stock doesn’t seem to be moving as much. Have we all gotten our fill of LB? I keep wondering if the sales will continue or if they’re slowly pulling back on them.

reirei

Shiny_Rock
Those 1ctw white earrings are still up and stock doesn’t seem to be moving as much. Have we all gotten our fill of LB? I keep wondering if the sales will continue or if they’re slowly pulling back on them.

Mine was backordered until July 28th estimated ship date even though the 1 carat earring are still showing as in stock on their website.

I do wonder too if they’ll slow sales or have the 1 carat non-pierced pendant up for sale again. I would love to make 2 TCW platinum earrings out of them from buying 2x pendants like @MRBXXXFVVS1 did.

Last edited:

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I do wonder too if they’ll slow sales or have the 1 carat non-pierced pendant up for sale again (would love to make 2 TCW earrings out of them!)

Yes, I’d be very tempted by the 1ct rounds!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Mine was backordered until July 28th estimated ship date even though the 1 carat earring are still showing as in stock on their website.

I do wonder too if they’ll slow sales or have the 1 carat non-pierced pendant up for sale again. I would love to make 2 TCW platinum earrings out of them from buying 2x pendants like @MRBXXXFVVS1 did.

Thanks, @reirei ! Lightbox now sells 2ct tw studs on their site for $1800 which is cheaper than buying 2 pendants for $2000.

I don't think the 1ct pendant is often sold at Bloomingdale's, it's like a unicorn.

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, @reirei ! Lightbox now sells 2ct tw studs on their site for $1800 which is cheaper than buying 2 pendants for $2000.

I don't think the 1ct pendant is often sold at Bloomingdale's, it's like a unicorn.

I was thinking the other day of caving and doing the same thing you did with their current 1 ct pendant. I don’t see them ever restocking their 2ct white at LB. And even if they do, I could never make it on time. :(

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking the other day of caving and doing the same thing you did with their current 1 ct pendant. I don’t see them ever restocking their 2ct white at LB. And even if they do, I could never make it on time. :(

You should totally do it! Such a great way to get 2ct tw studs at an incredible value!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock

I’ve seen it a couple times but not when there was a sale going on.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock

Do you really think they won’t restock for a long time?? They have every reason to if it’s going to be a money maker for them. Remember at the beginning the 1 ct whites were never in stock and now they alway are.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
If it is in stock in light box I certainly would like to buy...
still waiting and it’s so frustrating, why couldnt they offer more ..

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I do think it’s a waiting game and as you say @Mamajemmy they will be available in time. But waiting is hard :lol:

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Depends if you reset, and if you rather save $200 or wait...

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Depends if you reset, and if you rather save $200 or wait...

Personally I’d probably reset anyway; I’m one of the few on PS who prefer screwbacks. I’d be VERY tempted if a few 1ct stones popped up on another deep Bloomie’s sale, but really I just like chatting and daydreaming about it :lol: I am still on cloud nine with the 1ctw pair I just had made. They are perfect for everyday wear and I don’t have any interest in stalking the Lightbox page to upgrade.

reirei

Shiny_Rock

I cancelled my order as I didn't really want to wait for the backorder and my ideal size is more around 2ct since I have large lobes. I'll just wait for lightbox to have the 2CT earrings in stock again or for the deep discount from bloomingdales for 2x 1 carat pendants!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Select items are now 30% off, the rest are still 20%

Edit: it looks like the additional discount is on various blue items (but not all blues) at the moment

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Select items are now 30% off, the rest are still 20%

Edit: it looks like the additional discount is on various blue items (but not all blues) at the moment

Thanks for posting these sale updates. I saw that the blue cushions are on sale and I’ve been trying to justify them...

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
The blanket 20% is gone, but select blue items are still 30% off.

Did I read somewhere that Lightbox was changing the way it makes blue diamonds? Maybe this is part of an effort to sell off the “old” blues? Anyone know more about this?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If someone wants something over $500 I have two codes for $100 off and 1 code for 15% I’m not going to use

Kaihern

Rough_Rock
If someone wants something over $500 I have two codes for $100 off and 1 code for 15% I’m not going to use

Hi, would like to know how I can get the code. Thinking of getting a 1ct diamond to be reset to an engagement ring. Hope my fiancee to be doesn't see this!

dvj

Shiny_Rock
The 1 ctw blue cushion studs, 1 ctw blue round studs, .75 blue cushion studs, blue diamond moon-ring, and .5 silver blue necklace are all 51% off! Might be a good time to go for blue studs if you are still eying them.
Thanks for posting these sale updates. I saw that the blue cushions are on sale and I’ve been trying to justify them...

dvj

Shiny_Rock

Thank you! I would be interested in the 15% off code you have if it is still available

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
@sd_flp did you order the blue cushions at 30% off? Maybe you can cancel the order and grab them up at 51%? I gasped and thought of you right away when I saw the new sale!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, would like to know how I can get the code. Thinking of getting a 1ct diamond to be reset to an engagement ring. Hope my fiancee to be doesn't see this!

Welcome to the forum! I love how these Lightbox sales are prompting people to jump in (me included). If you don’t hear back from @AprilBaby you can get a 15% off code by signing up for Bloomingdales emails.

I would also think carefully about the type of setting you want to use for the ring. The 1 ct stones at Bloomingdales are the pierced ones, which means the stone has a tiny hole in it. I’m not sure how that would effect the performance and structural integrity of a stone worn daily over a lifetime like an engagement ring. Just something to think about.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
@sd_flp did you order the blue cushions at 30% off? Maybe you can cancel the order and grab them up at 51%? I gasped and thought of you right away when I saw the new sale!

I actually didn’t! I was feeling ambivalent because I remember how much I didn’t care for the blue color when I bought a lightbox pendant last year. I wanted a more vivid blue and I felt the current one was just too pale for my liking. I don’t want to buy these and find out later that Lightbox comes out with a darker blue. :(

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually didn’t! I was feeling ambivalent because I remember how much I didn’t care for the blue color when I bought a lightbox pendant last year. I wanted a more vivid blue and I felt the current one was just too pale for my liking. I don’t want to buy these and find out later that Lightbox comes out with a darker blue. :(

I did the same as you.

The current blue is so pale and considering that they have a vibrant blue princess cut I’m sure they’ll eventually do a vibrant blue round.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results