shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow this thread to be alerted to Bloomingdales’ Lightbox Sales!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Today they came out with 2 cttw earrings, no hole. They sold out immediately. Also a 1 ct ttw necklace.

Good to know! I’ll wait for them to come back at some point. Thanks!

m-cubed

Shiny_Rock
Just ordered two of the white 1 ct pierced solitaire necklaces. I’d like to have them set as earrings. I think the piercing is dopey, but I want dangly earrings, so I guess I just need to add some leverbacks and call it done? We’ll see if the order actually ships given what I see about stock levels here. Less than $1160 for 2 carats - seems like a screaming deal to me!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Just ordered two of the white 1 ct pierced solitaire necklaces. I’d like to have them set as earrings. I think the piercing is dopey, but I want dangly earrings, so I guess I just need to add some leverbacks and call it done? We’ll see if the order actually ships given what I see about stock levels here. Less than $1160 for 2 carats - seems like a screaming deal to me!

Exciting! Make sure you post pictures once they've been made into earrings!

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
I think this was for the smaller stone. The bigger ones I don't think have the issue. ( Light box knocked down the rates I think)

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this was for the smaller stone. The bigger ones I don't think have the issue. ( Light box knocked down the rates I think)

Yes- it’s for a small guy. Funny though eh?

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
I think lightbox did have them at a higher rate initially or am I mistaken?
Maybe the folks at bloomies have not caught up?

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I think lightbox did have them at a higher rate initially or am I mistaken?
Maybe the folks at bloomies have not caught up?

I think you’re right; I think Lightbox originally had them at the Bloomie’s prices but knocked them down once they started carrying the gold versions (the discrepancy is with the sterling silver).

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I’m interested to see if/what Bloomingdales restocks now that their sale has ended — will the restock a full selection? Restock only the less desirable pieces (smaller, pink/blue, pierced, sterling silver)? Not restock at all and just move to clear out the Lightbox they have?

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Back on sale 20% off + more with code SAVEMORE, but it doesn’t look like there’s been a restock.

Last edited:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m interested to see if/what Bloomingdales restocks now that their sale has ended — will the restock a full selection? Restock only the less desirable pieces (smaller, pink/blue, pierced, sterling silver)? Not restock at all and just move to clear out the Lightbox they have?

I’m super curious as well.

m-cubed

Shiny_Rock
I got the first Lightbox pendant today. It is beautiful and looks very white and sparkly to my not very well trained eye. Compared to the diamonds in my ring, it looks whiter. Ring diamonds were supposed to be DEF, IIRC, but it was an Etsy purchase so who knows.

I think I will be very happy when pendant 2 shows up and I can get them made into earrings.
39FD2BFA-C011-4CBC-8A24-7A8B5D2EAAB2.jpeg

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the first Lightbox pendant today. It is beautiful and looks very white and sparkly to my not very well trained eye. Compared to the diamonds in my ring, it looks whiter. Ring diamonds were supposed to be DEF, IIRC, but it was an Etsy purchase so who knows.

I think I will be very happy when pendant 2 shows up and I can get them made into earrings.
39FD2BFA-C011-4CBC-8A24-7A8B5D2EAAB2.jpeg

Yay!!! Can’t wait to see the earrings! Thanks for the update :)

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS @m-cubed— can you remind me, did you get the 1ct necklace from a Bloomingdales sale?? That would be a unicorn, for sure!!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did! I ordered 2. Hoping the second one doesn’t get canceled. Supposed to ship out in a few days.

Oooooooh way to go!!!!! Incredible! I will have to get un-lazy and watch for restocking. Did you make two separate orders or are they simply shipping separately?

m-cubed

Shiny_Rock
Oooooooh way to go!!!!! Incredible! I will have to get un-lazy and watch for restocking. Did you make two separate orders or are they simply shipping separately?

It’s one order with two items, each shipping separately. I suppose because of the low stock levels. If anyone else ordered from them, i will note the tracking info was way off. Got a notice the pkg was supposed to arrive on Friday, but it arrived today was left at my door w/o signature when I was out.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Not quite a restock but the 0.5 cttw studs are back in white.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Looks like there is another sale at bloomies!
with save more discounting the price further
the halo White is tempting, but I am going to wait for the new 2CTW at lightbox. wonder if it will even be offered here.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Another slight restock — pink halo earrings and princess cut pendant are back — but the 20% off from Tuesday is gone and now it’s just the SAVEMORE code.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another slight restock — pink halo earrings and princess cut pendant are back — but the 20% off from Tuesday is gone and now it’s just the SAVEMORE code.

such a game they play with their promotions!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I've noticed most of the Bloomies inventory has been blue or pink stones...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh fun! Post when you get it!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I got the white halo today 20% with 30%.:kiss2:

I keep putting those in my cart and then not going through with it. Just don’t know if I’m a halo person. I absolutely love them on other people.

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
I keep putting those in my cart and then not going through with it. Just don’t know if I’m a halo person. I absolutely love them on other people.

Me too! I don’t think they’re quite my style but they’re so tempting at that price!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got diamond jackets on eBay for an excellent price so I can do with or without halo.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results