#JOTW Finally - some Christmas jewelry!

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
IMG_3517.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dandi - thank you, dear girl! :wavey:

Hi @wordie89 :)) My name is a version of Holly, so I'll be wearing the holly pin a LOT! (like - yesterday!) But I'm totally with you on twelfth night and the epiphany and celebrating the twelve days of Christmas and every version of that idea! I'll wear the pin and the ring whether it's Christmas or not, but I think the Christmas tree charm might have to be worn more intentionally!

@CravingDiamonds - I totally agree with you! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @NickiBlue! I'll post photos as soon as it's done!

@rinkyb - is this meant to be on my thread or am I missing something? Beautiful necklace either way! :wavey:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, I'm very late to the party but let me just say that these pieces made me lose my mind!!! Your brooch is the most gorgeous and delicious piece I have ever seen :love: Perfection from every point of view! And I can't wait to see your new ring after the round diamonds are replaced by princess cuts. I believe that your decision to use princess cut diamonds is right. I can imagine exactly how the ring will look after this small
change and it will look...bomb:appl:
Last but not least: Don't you feel bummed by the fact that you have to wait until the next Christmas season in order to enjoy again your Christmas tree charm?? Oh, well...that makes it even more special!!! It will be your precious little piece, which will be coming out every year at that time and feel brand new all over again!!!
Huge congratulations on these pieces and on all your collection which is exquisite :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Natylad! ::) I got the CADs yesterday and it does, indeed, look far more sleek. I absolutely love it! And I'm so glad you like the pin. I think it's such a warm, sentimental piece - I know I'll cherish it forever.

And as for not wearing the Christmas tree till next Christmas....not a chance! I'm sure my resolve will break down entirely - probably some time around May - and it will join the regular rotation!! :mrgreen:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooh I love them all! as always, impeccable taste from a wonderful woman.

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, @NickiBlue! I'll post photos as soon as it's done!

@rinkyb - is this meant to be on my thread or am I missing something? Beautiful necklace either way! :wavey:

Oops sorry thought everyone was posting their Christmas jewelry, tried but could not delete it. Sorry again.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No problem, @rinkyb!

Try this one - your necklace is gorgeous and deserves to be seen!!

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
No problem, @rinkyb!

Try this one - your necklace is gorgeous and deserves to be seen!!

Thank you :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results