shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Finally - some Christmas jewelry!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @RayRay - I've seen a lot of Christmas tree charms, but nothing like that. SO I designed it myself in the end!

Thank you, @Rubies-R-Me. :)) It really is about time I had some Christmas baublies! I'm very much looking forward to seeing how they trimmed the prongs on the ring. They're much less obvious in real life, but even so - they still needed a good trim!

Hi @Catmom - and Merry Christmas! :wavey: I thought of you a LOT while I was having these made and I figured you would like the pin the best! Now all I need to do is have a Christmas beetle made and attached to it, and it would be almost perfect for you!! :))

LOL, It would indeed! I may have a couple diamond and ruby creatures coming for Christmas.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Bron357 :)) I could definitely imagine it being a necklace, tho it would be VERY large. The design, tho, really lends itself to necklace use, doesn't it!

Thank you, @Scandinavian! I'm really looking forward to seeing it with its finished prongs. It's a lovely ring and very cheery.

Merry Christmas, @Diamond*Dana! :wavey: Who doesn't love a little Christmas bling, right? Very happy with how this all turned out!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Daisys and Diamonds - having never had any Christmas pieces at all, I've really started with a bang! ::)

Thank you, @missy! They're not too glitzy and are all reasonably casual, which means I'll probably wear them a lot, since that's the style that fits best with my life. Come Christmas, tho, I'll be wearing them all on the day! :mrgreen:

Hi @Snowdrop13 - all designed by me, down to the smallest 1/10th of a mm, and all beautifully made by DKJ, who were an absolute pleasure to work with, as per usual.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You, my lovely, are my absolute hero!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Love all three pieces @mrs-b but especaily the tree charm. Merry Christmas!!

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
What a loving and thoughtful husband you have. They are all so festive and make me feel happy when I look at them. I especially love that ring - so many nice touches, especially the holly on the bottom of the band, that's really sweet. Merry Christmas!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Each piece is gorgeous! I love the holly pin, its so classy. & your Christmas Tree charm is really neat! The colors on your ring are perfect for Christmas, love that design also--some of my favorite PS pieces live in your jewelry box! :love:

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
what a fun collection you have now! I saw the tree on Instagram! So cute! The ring is gorgeous and the holy pin is gloriously rich and yellow!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b if you stay true to form, that gorgeous sprig of holly will grow some very sparkly diamonds before too long! :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Queenie60 - thank you for your very kind comments...which I now can't seem to find! I'm *sure* I saw something from you! Alternately, it's entirely possible age is just catching up with me. :)) Either way, thank you for the kind comments I *thought* I saw (!!), and a very merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones! :wavey: **I just found your comments! Thank you!

Awwww - thank you, @Alex T! It's now Christmas day for you. I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends, and I'm wishing you every good thing for the new year! ox

Thank you, lovely @Vera W! I hope your whole world is twinkling right now and warmest wishes for a very merry Christmas! ::)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @Iwanttosparkle :)) I'm looking forward to tomorrow very much, when I can officially wear my pin! And yes - my husband is super awesome!

Hi, @sarahb - and merry Christmas to you and yours! :wavey: I'm so glad someone mentioned the colors in the ring - I think they're really jolly and very Christmas-y! Kind of timeless, too, so I picture me wearing them for many years to come. :))

Thank you, @Hivona - I kind of went from having no pieces - to having a whole set! I'm really pleased with how they all turned out and will wear them with the joy of Christmas in my heart!

Laughing here, @prs! Yes, it's possible...and don't think I haven't already thought of it, too!! :mrgreen: Merry Christmas to you!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Love every one of these pieces! Three more delightful examples of your creative mind and fantastic taste! DK executed them beautifully. Enjoy, and Merry Shiny Sparkly Christmas!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
All are lovely, Mrs-b, but I especially love the tree charm. Yum!!And Merry Christmas!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow awesome! I saw the brooch and the tree on IG. They look so festive. And the ring! Holy cow (or holly cow?)!! I love how the center stone sprinkled with the diamonds and tsavs pops. Wear them in good health! Merry Christmas!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @rainydaze! And Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)) I'll be doing a few tweaks on these, but that's often the way with me; 1 big step forward, then another smaller one, then one last tiny one - and I'm there in the end!

@Mcgregor - thank you for the Yuletide greetings! I hope you had a lovely day and that the festive season is treating you well! DH and I are having a small party tomorrow; 20 people over for lunch, starting with nibbles of pate and a cranberry and pecan cheese ball, then coq au vin with minted peas and potatoes, roasted carrots and parsnips, then fresh pears in syrup with chocolate mousse, Christmas cake, and finishing with tea, coffee and chocolate Santas, plus a small Christmas gift for everyone who comes! Whew! I'm also doing home made egg nog and 'giggle juice' - 3 bottles of prosecco, one cup of vodka, and 3 cups of home made strawberry lemonade with strawberry compote pulp. It's a GREAT drink - hugely festive - and everyone seems to like it! I'll be ready for a good, long sit down when everyone has gone!!

Thanks, @ringo865! I love that ring too - tho I have to admit - it's being remade. I wanted a fully sleek look and the round diamonds aren't doing it for me, so I'm remaking it with princess cut diamonds either side of the EC tsavorites. That should hit the spot!! :mrgreen:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Christmas jewelry mrs-B hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day!!!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Mrs-b, I am exhausted from all the festivities....and absolutely delighted that I was able to participate in everything this year. Your luncheon sound divine! Enjoy it!!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
So festive & pretty! Do you have a photo of your charm bracelet? My mom got one as a teenager & I used to spend ages looking at & playing w all the charms when I was a kid.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love ALL your Christmas pieces. They are gorgeous!!!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
All are spectacular; the brooch is what dreams are made of. A really beautiful piece of art in my opinion.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them all! I swear, I saw the holly pin on David’s Instagram and hoped it was yours. It stunning. They’re all stunning! So perfectly Christmas and so perfectly you. :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom - thank you so much! A little tweaking is still coming, but overall, I'm very happy with how they turned out!

Thank you, @facetgirl :)) All pieces are my specific designs done from my drawings and dimensions. Ergo, any shortcomings are also mine! I think they look pretty good, tho. I'm still improving at this jewelry thing - but even more than that, I think Amy at DKJ has developed a real knack at working out my random instructions and drawings!! I'm very lucky to have someone so knowledgeable and so tuned into my aesthetic!

@elle_71125 - that is SUCH a nice thing of you to say! Yes, all mine, and each one fills a specific hole in my collection, so is very, very welcome in my jewelry box! Happy Yuletide to you and a very happy New Year to come! :wavey:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee!! Congrats @mrs-b!!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs-b the festive jewelry is so much fun! Like you I appreciate that little holly sprig on ring. The xmas tree such a clever design. We observe twelfth night so imho you can enjoy them into January...

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I swear there is nothing better than christmas jewelry.

NickiBlue

Rough_Rock
They are all beautiful! The ring is my favorite so I can't wait to see the remake.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results