shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, my upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops. I lied, one more hand. Love the color.

NewRing0853.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

NewRing01185D.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
"I wish these were better quality, but I did the best I could with what I had to work with"

psstt.......... Hey Ellen
come close to the monitor

* S M A C K *

okay, you can back up now!
41.gif

Your pictures are just outstanding. How in the world will I pick for the folder???
I am just loving all these shots. Bravo!!

The studs are amazing. Love the size- and arrows.
The ring is beautiful too. I''ve always loved that setting. The stone you chose is a winner.
now to pick a picture............................

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is what the stone does whenever you shine a single or small light source on it in a darkened environment.
10.gif

NewRing01346.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

NewRing01179.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Almost done!

NewRing01176A.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
!

NewRing0636A.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The end.
1.gif

NewRing01131A.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, thank you so much for the compliments! You''ve looked at so many, that means a lot.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
sevens, lmao! I just don''t think they look as good as some on here, but then, I''m anal. I''ll shut up, if you say so.
9.gif
And thanks.
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ellen your pictures are just breathtaking! Your ring is simply to die for!!! Love the sparkle in those earrings too. You did really really good buying online girl. Thanks for sharing your pretties.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh good lord almighty....your stone is just amazing and the setting you chose is perfect for it. it''s fabulous, just fabulous...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Ellen - I come back to MORE FABULOUS SHOTS!!!! What is it with PSers being such excellent photogs?????? I love all the pics Ellen but my fave is the lone firey crystally clear shot so to speak on the other page
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That one gets my vote for the EC Folder
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks for sharing Ellen, I really enjoyed the pics
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial, thank you! Yeah, I''m pretty darn pleased with what I ended up with. And you know what I''m going to do? Send one of these pics to one of the B&M''s I visited who told me:

A. I was too knowledgable and that could be a bad thing.
20.gif

B. You can''t find good stones online.

Uh huh....

Mrss. Thank you!! Sorry to make you wait so long.
2.gif

I meant to apologize for her being so scratched up. I must admit, while I KNEW what I was getting into with that flat, wide shiny band, I take it off to do so much, I''m kinda surprised. They don''t show in real life yet though, so when they do I''ll polish her up.

And yes, if you thought in some a prong was off, it was. I had knocked it and took some pics before realizing it. She''s fixed now.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful! I love how some of them have that purple color to them....If i could only own a purple diamond......someday.............you came close though!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
hilbake, I missed your post, sorry! Thank you very much!

Alexis, thank you! I am amazed at the different looks/colors this stone has, just sooo many. I''m in love.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen
Wow girl what to say. OMG!!! Love your studs and your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! YUMMO!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, ellen---such beautiful sparklies! The earrings are lovely & the perfect size & your e-ring is gorgous! Your stone is so bright & beautiful & look at those arrows! I love the setting as well. You did a fantastic job photographing it! I''m contstantly amazed at the talent of our PS gem photographers.
31.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen, everything looks fabulous!!

Enjoy wearing them
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, Bright (started to put BS, then thought not, lol), and Eva, thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words.

I''m editing the first post on the ring. I found the info Isee2 gives you on your stone interesting, and thought some others might too. Forgot to put it in.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love ogling multiple diamonds in one post. Heaven!

All your rocks are beautiful, and also beautifully set! Congratulations!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks KD, aren''t they fun??!

And DeeJay, I think I missed addressing your post as well, really scatter brained today. Anywho, thank you!
2.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my that is a beauty! There is something so perfect about that setting, and a drop dead RB like that one. I love love love it!

The Other Ellen (hee hee!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen that 1.4 looks HUGE on your size 6.25 finger!!! What's your secret?!

oh and the one at the top of this page is my fave!! lookit those colors.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
wallermama, I agree. I know that setting's not for everyone, but it is SO me. I tried and tried to find something different, with a thinner band so the scratches wouldn't be an issue, but I just couldn't get away from it. Plus, wider bands look better on my fingers. It kept calling me, lol.Thanks, from one El to another.
2.gif

Mara, I know you're going to gasp when I say this, but a 1.4 is not that small.
9.gif
And maybe I got a lil lucky.
2.gif

And yeah, that one at the top is one of my faves too. Dreamy.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Only one word - STUNNING
36.gif
36.gif
- I can''t believe the beautiful sparkle and cut on the ring AND the earrings!
30.gif
And I love the little ''birth certificate'' - that is really a nice personalized type of touch. Somehow it seems even more special when it makes you think of where it began, and what it went through to make it to the final ring!

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped farther to the ground with every picture. Might even be some drool on the keyboard. The colors you captured in the diamond ring pictures are amazing. The earings are gorgeous too. I like the 3 prong setting.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2006 3:06:20 PM
Author: :)
Only one word - STUNNING
36.gif
36.gif
- I can''t believe the beautiful sparkle and cut on the ring AND the earrings!
30.gif
And I love the little ''birth certificate'' - that is really a nice personalized type of touch. Somehow it seems even more special when it makes you think of where it began, and what it went through to make it to the final ring!
Thanks smiley face,( not sure what else to call you)!
9.gif

And I agree about the BC, it does put a personal slant on it. Honestly, I have gazed at this stone more than once and said a silent thank you to whoever it was that took the time to cut such a beautiful diamond. I honestly feel blessed to own something so, as you said, stunning.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
duh girl, i know it''s not SMALL by any means...but trust me...your 1.4 looks WAY bigger on your finger than i remember my 1.6 looking and i have a size 6.
39.gif
it must be the amazing setting! diamond magic.
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! Beautiful choices--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results