Fancy Colored Diamond Collection

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your collection Kenny.
Anything new in the works?

StarWarsChick

Rough_Rock
Resurrecting this thread! Such a deliciously beautiful collection! I got my first FCD in December (have wanted one for 7 years)- a very impulsive Levian .4 cr yellow diamond ring. It just made me want another. So that's how I found Leibish. I debated on a 2ct yellow pear but just fell in love with the pinks and just got my very first pink ring today from them in the mail, a .41 ct FIOP. I'm in love but I think I have Kenny fever cause I am thinking of what I want next once this is paid off lol! These beauties are just so stunning and they are all different, it's hard not to just want more! I love what your are doing Kenny and the photos are stunning! My faves of yours are the deep pink emerald, the green-yellow radiant, and the green-blue pear! I already have a ring idea that I want to get pink, blue, and green to put into based on a new ring Leibish just posted. I hope you've added more and continue with the photos, they are mesmerizing and have kept me up till al,PST 2am here!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
StarWarsChick - they are addictive aren't they? Just wish I had a money tree for everything I want.....lol. Can't wait to see what you plan to get next :naughty:

Kroshka

StarWarsChick

Rough_Rock
kroshka|1426953847|3850602 said:
StarWarsChick - they are addictive aren't they? Just wish I had a money tree for everything I want.....lol. Can't wait to see what you plan to get next :naughty:

Kroshka
They are and I'm with you on the money tree! I'll be paying this one for the next 10 months so must resist the urge to buy more till its paid!

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
What a spectacular collection Kenny! Thank you for sharing them with us! :love:

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my windowing Fancy Intense Orangy-Pink I1 heart just because the unique and fresh color makes my heart sing.
If it was an asscher with good light performance and that color I'd be over the moon in love.

Not forgotten !

La2020

Shiny_Rock
Resurrecting this thread...Kenny are there any new additions to your amazing collection?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks La2020.
No newbies.

But I do have better camera gear now. :mrgreen:
Too bad I have less time these days, and my approach to gem macrophotography is so time consuming. :cry2:

Last edited:

Nosean

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@kenny And other FCD junkies:

This is an easy to use tool to check and compare fluorescence and phosphorescence. There is an app for your cell phone so you can take pics.
It is around 200 Dollar.

To check phosphorescence best is a dark room and close your eyes a few seconds before you turn of the UV.

This is an example how it look like. You can take screenshots.

With a powerbank and an adapter you can use it to check diamonds in a gem show if you want to pic from a lot without reports.

3AD83F72-CD9B-46A3-9CF1-F398B3C61791.png DCF1357D-D39C-40CE-A3EC-DB1DE44AF7D2.png

The Diamond is a greenish brownish yellow mix color with strong fluorescence - not sure whether HPHT treated. A cheap EBay purchase.

Nosean

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@Nosean the pl inspector itself is 200$? what does the app do?

The app helps to see the reaction. You can takes pics LW and SW and compare them with the slider. And your eyes are protected. I don’t know whether the lens is safe. Will contact the vendor course my camera is not able to show the phosphorescence of my diamond with phosphorescence.

Last edited:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
@kenny , WOW. I hadn’t seen this thread until just now and I am blown away by your collection of FCDs. They are beyond stunning. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all. :wavey:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When is that green oec gonna make its way into a killer ring?!

Seriously enviable and gorgeous collection.

Haha I only own 2 fancy colors and one is gray which isn’t really a color.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks MTG.
But I'm more of a collector of loose FCDs, than someone who wants more than one ring to wear.

When I want to wear a ring, it's my Octavia. :kiss2:
Never say never, but I doubt I'd ever wear more than one ring at a time or want a selection.

Frankly (for totally different reasons) I love my Octavia and my Green OEC about equally.
I just can't see myself pulling a DF, and selling the Octavia.

Sorry. ;))

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Spic n' Span Sparkle - How to Clean and Protect your Jewelry
    Spic n' Span Sparkle - How to Clean and Protect your Jewelry
    January Birthstone 2021: Red Garnet
    January Birthstone 2021: Red Garnet
    Get the Look: The Jewelry of Bridgerton
    Get the Look: The Jewelry of Bridgerton

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.