Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Again, amazing! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I''m in love with the purple and gold pic. It could be framed artwork!
36.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and unique!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and such a sweet and romantic proposal!
1.gif
I''ve actually been to the Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany...that part of Germany is gorgeous. It really is like a fairytale. We usually go in October and the leaves are changing colors...it''s so green and lush there. I''ve always wanted to go there when there was snow though. Congratulations!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations glueck, on your engagement! Your ring is lovely...Welcome to the Old Cuts Club (OCC) honey! And wear it in good health.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh! What a beautiful ring! Absolutely breathtaking!
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, your ring is gorgeous! A beautiful antique. Do you have a story about it? Where it came from or whose it was. Best wishes on your engagement!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I love the ring and I saw your thread on the LIW forum. You both are gorgeous and I just loved neuschwanstein in the winter. It''s perfect then!

May you have a most happy marriage!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Very nice. Congrats. It''s a fairytale ring AND proposal!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful, and I love the castle...looks like everything was just perfect
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, out-of-the-ordinary, romantic, old-fashioned perfection! Beautiful fire! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies, for your overwhelmingly generous response! I am definitely still a little in shock from this big event!

OldfashionedGirl (GREAT name!) I too am crazy about the filigree...I am also thinking edwardian!

Lyra, The purple and gold was also my FIs favorite.... it will definite have a page of honor in our family album!

Many thanks OldVintage,Skippy123, Surfgirl, my OCC girls, you all understand fully the OEC obsession! Thanks for sharing my enthusiasm for my special new piece of jewelry. ( and I am proud to be a member of the club!!)

HollyS... your comment was exactly how I described what I wanted to my FI...Lovely, out-of-the-ordinary, romantic, old-fashioned perfection! That sentence sums it up perfectly!!

Metro, Maisie, Emilina, Canik-gal, simplysplendid, sandiegolady, Jenn5504, Diamond dana... Thanks so much for your kind comments. I really couldnt have been happier with the whole thing...the ring, the proposal, the castle, the MAN! Hooray!

Coatimundi, I love your set in your avatar! The two bands are so lovely, and perfect together..and the diamond... delish!

Swingirl, I wish I knew the story behind the ring but sadly I dont. I wish their stories traveled with them. Somehow, I feel like mine has been perfectly loved...but thats just a guess!

Stacie 76 and Tgal, since you''ve been to this magnificent place, you understand the exactly how special it is! Every season must have its own flavor. Autumn must be magnificent!

TGal, thank you for your wonderful message.

You all are great! Thanks for sharing in this exciting time with me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results