shape
carat
color
clarity

Doubting Dress Stress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie,

I hate to say it, but.... the new one it great on you!

Sh^t I hate when that happens!
Damn Pricescope!

I think the Maggie dress is very contouring to your figure.
The other not so much

I HATE being honest!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2006 11:24:34 AM
Author: MustangFan
Robbie,

I hate to say it, but.... the new one it great on you!

Sh^t I hate when that happens!
Damn Pricescope!

I think the Maggie dress is very contouring to your figure.
The other not so much

I HATE being honest!
Lol, be honest as much as you like since I''ve bought the maggie! I''m so excited!

Dreamcatcher

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/16/2006 8:24:47 AM
Author: robbie3982
Thanks for the finger crossing
1.gif
. It looks like Global Priority Shipping should take about 4 days and she''s supposed to send it today, so by Tuesday? Anyone know how international duties/taxes work? Are they going to hold it at the post office or something?

When i ordered something from Ebay that came from China or japan or something, it was signature required by only me.

I live in an apartment complex that usually will receive/sign for my packages, but since it was international i was the only one who could sign for it!

so, if its not coming to your work or something and you aren''t home when they try to deliver, you will most likely have to go to the post office to pick it up/sign for it.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
That''s good I guess that they won''t be leaving it on my doorstep or anything, but it sucks that i''ll probably have to go get it during lunch the next day. How much did you owe for duties/taxes?

Dreamcatcher

Rough_Rock

I did not have to pay anything for that.

I guess that might depend on how its shipped or something, becuase i would assume that was taken care of at shipping since I didn''t have anything like that!

Although, when i think about it more, when you travel internationally and you go through customs you are allowed a certain amount (i think its like 1,000) of merchandise to bring back duty free... so, maybe the same kind of thing applies to shipping in which case you wouldn''t owe anything (Assuming she didn''t write in somewhere that the value of the dress is more then what you paid/actual cost!!)

I tried to look it up but i''m only finding silly technical terms that mean nothing to me, sorry!

You will have to post about that becuase now i am curious
26.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Agh. My tracking number isn''t working. Why can''t anything just go smoothly???

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2006 8:20:25 AM
Author: robbie3982
Agh. My tracking number isn''t working. Why can''t anything just go smoothly???
I think it can take a few hours to up to a day to kick in sometimes to start working, it may have not left the postoffice yet.

Hang in there!
35.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Maybe it''s just too soon, it might work tomorrow or Monday. I know the USPS tracking sucks and never kicks in until the item is delivered! Hopefully it''ll be better than that, then you can sit at work and think "my dress is over the Atlantic right now" or "my dress just landed in New Jersey". I hope it''s perfect, I''m glad you were able to work something out with the seller.

It sure is pretty, and it looks like the venue was made to house that dress!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo the tracking is working at it''s at Shrewsbury Depot! I think that''s still in England though. lol.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! It''s in progress! It says it''s at International Hub. I wonder if that''s actually the name of someplace or if they''re just being vague...

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
My dress is in NY! Woohoo! It can''t take long from there!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
That was fast! NY already! Shouldn''t be much longer now....
36.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Booo this tracking sucks. Apparently it got to NY on Saturday and it hasn''t updated since.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Apparently they tried to deliver my dress while I was at work. I''ll have to call tomorrow morning and tell them to hold it at the post office so that I can pick it up since I won''t be home again tomorrow and I''m leaving for NY until Sunday. Agh! I want it now!

It looks like I don''t owe anything as far as customs goes, but I guess I''ll know for sure when I pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results