shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you see a "very slight haze" on my SBF e-ring?

jamtengee

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!!:love: I love fluorescence!

(Just so you know, I'd tell the appraiser that I'd want the value on the appraisal to reflect the price you paid for the diamond and setting. We almost always see inflated appraisals, and all that does is make you overpay insurance premiums.)

I didn't know one could do that, thank you for the tip!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to echo @diamondseeker2006 regarding insurance appraisals. I call these overinflated assessments vanity appraisals. While the number makes you feel like you got an awesome deal, all it does is increase the amount you pay to the insurance co.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
nope not a single haze.. beautiful ring!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! (I’m one of the Dallas gang that gets together sometimes - come and join us!)

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are still looking for an appraiser-Steve Jarvis is located in dallas and did my appraisal on my engagement ring. I can not recommend him enough.

jamtengee

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! (I’m one of the Dallas gang that gets together sometimes - come and join us!)
Let me know when & where! :mrgreen2:

If you are still looking for an appraiser-Steve Jarvis is located in dallas and did my appraisal on my engagement ring. I can not recommend him enough.
Thank you! Starfacet recommended the same appraiser and I've reached out to them

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me know when & where! :mrgreen2:

Thank you! Starfacet recommended the same appraiser and I've reached out to them
I completely missed her comment when I scrolled through :roll2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results