shape
carat
color
clarity

Do You Have a Favorite Gold Designer?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stones used in the pendant are absolutely beautiful. I have plain gold pieces by Yossi Harari, but none with colored gems. I will have to keep an eye out for his more recent work!

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
4/1/2009 8:50:16 PM
Author: iluvcarats

It is my first Yossi, and I feel so special wearing it!

iluvcarats, you have one of every designer!!! I hope this is the first of many Yossi Harari pieces for you if you continue to enjoy his work, though. Your jewelry always makes me envious, but I enjoy every minute of that envy!!!
Major hugs and wear it in good health!

AGBF
34.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:19:03 AM
Author: AGBF

Date:
4/1/2009 8:50:16 PM

Author: iluvcarats

It is my first Yossi, and I feel so special wearing it!

iluvcarats, you have one of every designer!!! I hope this is the first of many Yossi Harari pieces for you if you continue to enjoy his work, though. Your jewelry always makes me envious, but I enjoy every minute of that envy!!!

Major hugs and wear it in good health!

AGBF

34.gif

What kind, lovely words! Thank you Deb!
Your words of wisdom and words of kindness always make me smile.
I hope you are happy and well.
((((hugs))))

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb,
Did you get that Saks coupon? It includes Gurhan.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
4/18/2009 11:05:46 PM
Author: Harriet

Did you get that Saks coupon? It includes Gurhan.
You are a dear to have sent me that coupon, Harriet, and forgive me for not thanking you! Things are crazy in what passes for my personal life! I will not (most unfortunately) be able to buy any Gurhan at Saks, but I really, really wish that I could. The coupon would have been absolutely lovely had I been in a different situation. You are a dear friend!

Major hugs,
Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb, I''m sorry. HUGS.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I needed a pick-me-up, so I browsed Itali Lambertini''s website. How do you like this ring? It is 18K yellow gold spiral ring set with six sapphires although, on my monitor, it looks like rose gold. Although it is pictured with pink sapphires, it is available with yellow or blue sapphires as well. I like it a lot. I would get it, if I ever did, with yellow or blue sapphires.

AGBF
34.gif

italilambertinispiralring18K.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ctwig1

Rough_Rock
Oh my Gosh! We just started carrying Gurhan here at our store in Virginia. It is amazing! There is nothing else that even comes close! It just look and feels soooo good!
36.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
hi all! AGBF suggested i post my gold question over on this thread. so here it is:

does anyone own 16k gold jewelry? i ordered an 18k rose gold ring that didn''t look rose enough to me (it looked more yellowish) so i was given the option of getting it in 16k which i was told would make it more rose. i know dental gold is usually 16k. is it weird to use that karatage for a ring? what are the differences between 16k and 18k and the percentages of alloys used?

thanks!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 1:11:05 PM
Author: AGBF

I needed a pick-me-up, so I browsed Itali Lambertini''s website. How do you like this ring? It is 18K yellow gold spiral ring set with six sapphires although, on my monitor, it looks like rose gold. Although it is pictured with pink sapphires, it is available with yellow or blue sapphires as well. I like it a lot. I would get it, if I ever did, with yellow or blue sapphires.

AGBF
34.gif
Oops, I just saw this. Are things a wee bit better? I like the ring and I''m surprised as I''m not a funky one.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hey-a!

My mom's ring is being made. I ended up choosing a handmade 22k gold 5.5mm band with an ideal cut diamond flush set. Satin finish on the band.

Pics to come!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2009 11:55:16 AM
Author: coatimundi
Hey-a!

My mom''s ring is being made. I ended up choosing a handmade 22k gold 5.5mm band with an ideal cut diamond flush set. Satin finish on the band.

Pics to come!

Coati, Can''t wait to see it. I know it is going to be beautiful.
36.gif
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
5/9/2009 6:50:31 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Did not end up buying the B-Zero Bulgari in rose gold--but the Tiffany Torque (Gehry) band. Very wide and very heavy, 18K yellow.

I couldn't get a picture of it in yellow gold. Do you know of one anywhere? Did you try one on in gold in person? I will be very excited to see photos of yours once you receive it!

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got it, Sharon. Very nice, indeed!

AGBF
34.gif

18KGoldFrankGehryRing.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say that I love this one, Sharon. I found it while looking for a photo of yours in 18K yellow gold. It is the narrow version of the same band you chose, but in rose gold and reminds me a little of the Bulgari band you were considering. (I loved that, but have a problem getting around wearing a piece of jewelry with a brand name written on it!) I could go for this one!

AGBF
34.gif

FrankGehryRoseGoldNarrow.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the pink gold (rose gold) Bulgari ring you rejected, Sharon. Why did you decide against it? I do love it!

AGBF
34.gif

BulgariPinkGoldRing.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am trying to make the photo a little larger!

AGBF
34.gif

BulgariPinkGoldBand.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a really great ring, and I would like to share it with everyone...so I am continuing to try to get it right! Even though it was Sharon''s ring to share originally!

BulgarGoldBandThirdTry.jpg

choyoyo

Rough_Rock
How about this, AGBF?
35.gif

ETA: Doh, that totally didn't work. It shows my file as attached, but nothing came of it @_@ I'm sure I used a new number at the end.

Attachments

• choyoyo20.pdf
    87.8 KB · Views: 62

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
5/10/2009 12:53:28 AM
Author: choyoyo

How about this, AGBF?
35.gif

ETA: Doh, that totally didn't work. It shows my file as attached, but nothing came of it @_@ I'm sure I used a new number at the end.
As soon as I woke up this morning I checked Pricescope and Jewelry Pieces and saw that you had contributed to this thread, choyoyo. I was excited to see about what you might have written, since this is my favorite thread. When I saw that you had tried to help me, I was very touched!!! Thank you! Happy Mother's Day if you are a mother. Your kindness to me was a nice Mother's Day gift (and certainly the only one I will get!) to me :).

AGBF
34.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Here is a picture of my new ring--it is very substantial.

Tiffany Gehry Torque.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

TFT in box.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thanks for the compliments Deb--and Happy Mother''s Day!!!

I really like the width and thickness of the Gehry ring--carries more of a presence than the Bulgari; they are simply two different rings. Very architectural. Who knows, maybe the B-zero for a future RHR?????

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They have to special order it, in my size (6). This one is a little too big....

last shot.JPG

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Sharon! I now know why you chose the Gehry! It has presence! Is it physically comfortable? It looks like something a Queen might wear for the opening of Parliament or other State occasions!!!

Deb, very impressed!!!
AGBF
34.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results