shape
carat
color
clarity

Disappointed with my Tiffany ring....opinions please?

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s perfect! I love the lower girdle angle for fatter arrows. Nice choice imo. We just recieved my sons ACA and it’s gorgeous.

Thank you!

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s a gorgeous diamond !!!how would you set it ??:))let us be excited with you !!!!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s a gorgeous diamond !!!how would you set it ??:))let us be excited with you !!!!

Thank you! Originally I was going to have it set in the Vatche U-113 in platinum but the production time on that is 3 weeks because they are moving. I was hoping to receive it while on holiday in the States mid August. I ended up going with the Elegant solitaire in platinum because it’s a Whiteflash stock setting and it was recommended to me. I think I’ll wear it in that setting for a while and then get my dream ring; the CVB 6 prong Elsa or the Dahlia. I sunk all the money in the diamond. :D

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Originally I was going to have it set in the Vatche U-113 in platinum but the production time on that is 3 weeks because they are moving. I was hoping to receive it while on holiday in the States mid August. I ended up going with the Elegant solitaire in platinum because it’s a Whiteflash stock setting and it was recommended to me. I think I’ll wear it in that setting for a while and then get my dream ring; the CVB 6 prong Elsa or the Dahlia. I sunk all the money in the diamond. :D
That’s a smart plan ! You can do any setting later !or a three stone !but Dahlia is my favorite too:love: tons of options when you have amazing center stone :rolleyes:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
**UPDATE**
My Tiffany ring FINALLY sold! Took longer than I thought and I sold it for less than I wanted but I’m happy.
It probably would have been better to wait until closer to Christmas but I was getting impatient....

I’m now in contact with a very nice lady at Whiteflash for my ACA! :kiss2:
I have 5 potential diamonds in my cart and she’s evaluating them now. :geek:

I’ll keep you posted.
Weecam..I’m new so I apologize if I’m asking in the wrong place..but how do you sell jewelry? I thought there was a place in Pricescope called pre-loved jewelry but I can’t find it. Thanks!

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you don’t mind asking ,did you take a huge loss on selling or it come out to be the price you paid for the ring ?as far as I remember ,you purchased it preloved,right ??:))
Yes, even though I bought it pre-loved, I still took a big loss..:( ($3000) double :cry2::cry2:
And I was sure that buying a pre-loved Tiffany solitaire would be a good investment in case I wanted to upgrade in the future...oh well, you live and you learn. That was pre-PriceScope.

This is why I’m purchasing an ACA diamond. If (when :silenced:) I do upgrade, I know that the diamond will retain its value with Whiteflash. It’s such an amazing option to have.

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yes, even though I bought it pre-loved, I still took a big loss..:( ($3000) double :cry2::cry2:
And I was sure that buying a pre-loved Tiffany solitaire would be a good investment in case I wanted to upgrade in the future...oh well, you live and you learn. That was pre-PriceScope.

This is why I’m purchasing an ACA diamond. If (when :silenced:) I do upgrade, I know that the diamond will retain its value with Whiteflash. It’s such an amazing option to have.
Oh :(( take it as paying for lease of the ring ! Ppl are losing much more money when buying Tiffany full price :eek2: I am thinking of doing same thing as you do ,sell my old stone ,purchased before pricescope . It still beautiful stone ,and looks amamzibg to my eyes , but it 60/60 diamond with 1.2 HCA score and after all those posts ,I can’t live with a thought that I have not ideal stone ! When I am off pricescope ,I enjoy it ,when I am back to reading all the posts ,I start again thinking about getting rid of the stone :angryfire:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh :(( take it as paying for lease of the ring ! Ppl are losing much more money when buying Tiffany full price :eek2: I am thinking of doing same thing as you do ,sell my old stone ,purchased before pricescope . It still beautiful stone ,and looks amamzibg to my eyes , but it 60/60 diamond with 1.2 HCA score and after all those posts ,I can’t live with a thought that I have not ideal stone ! When I am off pricescope ,I enjoy it ,when I am back to reading all the posts ,I start again thinking about getting rid of the stone :angryfire:

My Tiffany 1.18ct solitaire was 3.4 HCA....:| it was a nice diamond being VS1 G however to me it still lacked brilliance and fire.
I’m just in the process of purchasing a 1.412 ACA VS1 G and I’m excited!
Too bad I won’t be able to compare them but I needed to sell it in order to upgrade. Thank goodness I didn’t pay retail!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results