shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Diamond heart center ring with multi-color FCD halo. :)

CBianco

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @lucida818! Love your heart ring too!! :love:

Received the ring, and now I understand why everyone's so diamond obsessed. I'm a true CS lover at heart (no pun intended), but the incomparable sparkle is highly addictive.

We're just at the start of a snowstorm, so here's a quick vid for now. Please excuse the fugly fingers. My clumsy arse caught one in the car door.
crutches.gif

Oh my goodness, this is a serious cutie!:kiss2: I love the hearts in the gallery too, very fitting!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s so beautiful!! :kiss2: Congratulations on your stunning new ring!!:love:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
After you dig out from the dump, would love to see her in the sun! :love:
Poor DH on cleanup, and it hasn't stopped yet, we were lucky- only a foot, but it's heavy.
Hopefully we'll have power tomorrow.:roll:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how I missed this. Wow!! It’s stunning. I love it!! Did I miss the hand shots? Enjoy your new beauty!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! So so so gorgeous! The heart & the beautiful colors just make me happy! It truly makes me smile everytime I see it- I hope it has the same effect on you :love:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Many thanks, everyone! @ItsMainelyYou Hope you're doing ok up there!!
1899459x1360o1ky8.gif

Ayuh, power came back and we dug ourselves out, just like always. The weird of this year is the temp. swings and late storms. Over a foot and mostly melted! In a day! The DH and DD are going emergency skiing this weekend before it's all gone. Usually, you could feasibly until April and do a mud run in May. I'd be surprised if that's happening this year.
They were talking about bluebirds coming up into Maine this year as normal migration. They don't usually come up this far. Orioles might not come down this year. That means climate is changing in a permanent way. :cry:

Ayuh, power came back and we dug ourselves out, just like always. The weird of this year is the temp. swings and late storms. Over a foot and mostly melted! In a day! The DH and DD are going emergency skiing this weekend before it's all gone. Usually, you could feasibly until April and do a mud run in May. I'd be surprised if that's happening this year.
They were talking about bluebirds coming up into Maine this year as normal migration. They don't usually come up this far. Orioles might not come down this year. That means climate is changing in a permanent way. :cry:

We only got a dusting, @ItsMainelyYou, though they had projected up to 6". It was gone before the sun came up. And this is only the second "storm" this winter (we received an inch or two last time, and it was gone in the next day or two). Even just 10 years ago, we'd "dependably" have regular storms bringing several feet of snow throughout the winter. That the climate it noticeably changing to this degree in our lifetimes (which are an infinitesimal speck in the earth's existence) is seriously concerning. We hardly ever see snow here anymore... and this is New England. No one has been able to go sledding or snowmobiling around here for years.
tumbleweed.gif

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god, I'm glad I didn't miss this thread! Were there any earlier posts about sourcing the FCDs or CADs?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just Wow!

Exquisite!!! :kiss2:

Oh want an honor to be amongst the ranks of other JOTW. Thanks so much, my friends, for all of the lovely comments!!

@pokerface I did have a post for when I sourced the heart and then another for the FCDs/design. Thanks for your interest! And can I just say again how much I love that your new diamond ring is haloed with fine turq? Not sure if you noticed, but I'm turq obsessed.

ETA: I'm not sure I ever shared the CAD... here she be. I'm actually a size 5.5, but always go up a half size, because I'm terrified of my fingers expanding with age and not being able to wear any of these pieces. lol

thumbnail_DK 88052-QUAD-3.jpg

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely captivating & whimsical & huge, all at the same time :kiss2:

Please post hand shots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results