shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Diamond heart center ring with multi-color FCD halo. :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics! More pics! I love the pastel diamonds and the placement of them with the yellow being at the point! Of course that heart shape diamond is TDF!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well you know we need about a bazillion more pics! It's so gorgeous. Congratulations! We're getting snow right now. ugh.

My hands are swollen from a new thyroid medication I'm on, unfortunately. :roll: But when they de-balloon, I'll definitely take some hand shots. Thanks, ladies!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
This is gorgeous and absolutely stunning! Incredibly unique design too. I'm sorry I missed it when you first posted. I hope you get tons of joy wearing it. If it were on my finger, I know the colors would make me smile whenever I saw it.

This is gorgeous and absolutely stunning! Incredibly unique design too. I'm sorry I missed it when you first posted. I hope you get tons of joy wearing it. If it were on my finger, I know the colors would make me smile whenever I saw it.

Aww thank you SO much for the kind words!! ❤️

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
My hands are swollen from a new thyroid medication I'm on, unfortunately. :roll: But when they de-balloon, I'll definitely take some hand shots. Thanks, ladies!!

Wishing you good health and an easy time of adjustment. I appreciate your generous spirit sharing your collection, designs, ideas, and insights. Thank you for the time you take to post... hoping you have many years of enjoyment wearing this extraordinary heart creation.

Wishing you good health and an easy time of adjustment. I appreciate your generous spirit sharing your collection, designs, ideas, and insights. Thank you for the time you take to post... hoping you have many years of enjoyment wearing this extraordinary heart creation.

What a lovely sentiment, Leigh. :cry: Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement!! ❤️

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I’m insane late to this party because work exploded months ago but that’s just stunning, @Autumn in New England

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Circling back for pictures, I just saw the video. Just as pretty in your hands. It doesn't need any glamour shots to be perfect! You must be entranced by the sparkle.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @lucida818! Love your heart ring too!! :love:

Received the ring, and now I understand why everyone's so diamond obsessed. I'm a true CS lover at heart (no pun intended), but the incomparable sparkle is highly addictive.

We're just at the start of a snowstorm, so here's a quick vid for now. Please excuse the fugly fingers. My clumsy arse caught one in the car door.
crutches.gif

How did I miss this??? It's perfection!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This ring is amazing!! I've never seen anything like it, cant wait to see hand pics!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is such a peaceful, happy ring Autumn! So happy your dream came to fruition! And congratulations!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results