shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel K asscher ring temptation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww come on that was fair! ROFLAMO

On a serious note... name dropping?? LOL. You''d be better off swearing to never divulge who was doing your setting so the poor man won''t be deluged with , "but you did it for Isaku!!" emails. That would be my main concern as a vendor.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I am neutral on this issue, and agree that Isaku needs to really think about what is important. Mostly I am neutral because both look drop deap gorgeous to me and I doubt you would ever look back, with either decision.

Two things I wanted to saw, though is, that if the vendor is the one who has the pics on DT (and WHY won''t anyone say the name if everyone knows it? It would help to hear why there are concerns, for those of us who don''t know what''s going on here
40.gif
) seemed to go above and beyond to help Tierhog through his asscher odyssey.

I''m not vouching or not vouching, I don''t know the history, but I just wanted Isaku to know that someone we all know and like (Tierhog!) had nothing but glowing things to say about them.

Isn''t it lovely though to have two great options?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 10:36:30 PM
Author: widget
Mara....

Oh....I guess I was rude....and I'm sorry. Truly. I guess I just popped off impulsively. I just hated seeing this thread go where it appeared to be heading. But you and Alj are right...this is an open forum.
Thanks widget, I was not trying to send the thread in any one particular direction by my post, but IMO the more information/experience that is out there for isaku....then she can make the best decision for herself.

In the end, PS'ers will be ecstatic for whatever someone chooses and oooh and ahh over the pictures of course...whatever the stone, whatever the ring.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock

Two things I wanted to saw, though is, that if the vendor is the one who has the pics on DT (and WHY won''t anyone say the name if everyone knows it? It would help to hear why there are concerns, for those of us who don''t know what''s going on here ) seemed to go above and beyond to help Tierhog through his asscher odyssey.

I''m not vouching or not vouching, I don''t know the history, but I just wanted Isaku to know that someone we all know and like (Tierhog!) had nothing but glowing things to say about them.

I agree w/ wallermama.

It seems like those that know the dealer with the DK have strong negative opinions about certain business practices, but vaguely referencing opposition is not helpful to other future buyers, instead it is rather confusing...which i don''t think leads to better more informed decisions.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Just my two observative cents here. I have seen the thread in question on the other forum, and I agree I find it''s timing shady. I have read a lot of this companies dealings on DT and they seem to me to be very pushy and like used car salesmen. Also, Isaku is a member of DT so she has seen their threads and knows their tone. If she is comfortable with that and dealing with them, then I say that is great on you. I for one would not because they seem like used car salesmen to me and I don''t like that mentality. That is why I choose to do my research on Pricescope and that is why I chose to subscribe here. I like the vibe better here than over there. I like that I can post a question and get answers and opinions from everyday folks like me and also from vendors....that don''t have an agenda and aren''t trying to go cut throat on others. Like I said this is just my two cents, but it is how I feel based on what I have observed. Mokey

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 9:42:16 AM
Author: lovelylulu

Two things I wanted to saw, though is, that if the vendor is the one who has the pics on DT (and WHY won''t anyone say the name if everyone knows it? It would help to hear why there are concerns, for those of us who don''t know what''s going on here ) seemed to go above and beyond to help Tierhog through his asscher odyssey.

I agree w/ wallermama.

It seems like those that know the dealer with the DK have strong negative opinions about certain business practices, but vaguely referencing opposition is not helpful to other future buyers, instead it is rather confusing...which i don''t think leads to better more informed decisions.
Mokey hit the nail on the head...Isaku is a DT member, she knows who the vendor is, so she can determine based on what people have said (however vague to others), how she wants to proceed coupled with her own experience/information...sometimes a little amount said is still enough.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 2:19:41 PM
Author: blueroses
*never mind*
Thanks very much, blueroses. I couldn''t have said it better myself.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results