shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Stacking Rings/Gold and/or Sterling Silver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh my..thanks for the link. Those stackers are absolutely YUMMY!!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I NEED to see hand shots of these lovely GarnetGirl stackers! Especially the blue combos. Please someone post a hand shot!

I also cannot find the seller TreAnelli - anyone have a link?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 10:44:31 AM
Author: hoofbeats95
I NEED to see hand shots of these lovely GarnetGirl stackers! Especially the blue combos. Please someone post a hand shot!

On the left of the box where you type in your search term, there is a drop down menu. Click on it, and pick the "sellers" option. It is almost at the bottom of the list.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 8:27:21 PM
Author: loriken214
Here are my custom white gold moonstone Lotus ring and pendant from Heart of Water Jewels. They are on the way to me now and should arrive any day now. Sally, and her Team, are so wonderful to work with!
36.gif

Lori

Wow I nearly missed these - they''re beautiful!!! I want to see handshots soon!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Come on ladies! Where are the hand shots? This is some serious PS disappointment - gorgeous rings and no hand shots? What gives?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I just got a new digital camera and am learning how to use it....that''s why I haven''t posted any IRL shots yet. Will do so just as soon as possible....promise!
9.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I just ordered this stack from wireddesign on Etsy. It is called the Sea Breeze Stacking Set and here is the description:

"This set reminds me of the blues and greens of the ocean coast. Three sterling silver bands have been hand formed, sanded, and polished to a high shine. Atop each is a gleaming faceted gem: one 5 mm Green Topaz, one 5 mm White Topaz and one 4 mm Ice Blue Topaz. Simple but striking! Wear one, or wear them all!"

Lori

il_430xN_53444191.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I ordered this set from wireddesign, too. It is called Indigo Set.

"Perfect in blue and violet. This stacking ring set is comprised of 3 sterling silver bands which have been hand-formed, sanded and polished to a high shine. Each is topped with a different faceted gem: one gleaming 5 mm Iolite, one sparkling 5 mm White Topaz, and one bright 4 mm Ice Blue Topaz."

Lori

il_430xN_53629248.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
This is a stacking set I ordered from TreAnelli. It is called Fallen Leaves Stack.

"Composed in the rich hues of late fall, this set features the stunning combination of deep brown smokey quartz, bright red almandine garnet and striking orange-red fire opal. The stones are faceted to give off a sparkly sheen and range in size from 6mm to 3mm. This set is entirely hand fabricated in sterling silver with staggered setting heights to add depth and texture."

Lori

il_430xN_48396868.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I just received this one from TreAnelli. It is a 6mm blush topaz stacker.

Lori

il_430xN_55042863.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I love this set from onegarnetgirl....I haven''t ordered it yet.

"A rich 6x9mm carnelian cabochon is bezel set along with a 6mm honey citrine and a 6mm fiery red garnet. The sterling silver bands are textured, or not, it''s up to you. The overall feeling is finger to finger jewels."

Lori

il_430xN_56311020.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Lori,

I love those rings, they are so funy and pretty. I think I''ll have to order a set. Which maker do you like the most?

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Lori - how many sets do you have?!? Wow. PLEASE post hand shots. Oh and when you do - please tell you ring size. Thanks! I can''t wait.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 6:39:15 PM
Author: mochi
Lori,

I love those rings, they are so funy and pretty. I think I''ll have to order a set. Which maker do you like the most?
Hi Mochi!

Maddy, onegarnetgirl, is my absolute best friend on Etsy. She has created some special custom pieces for me and I love her work, and her, SO much!

Emily, TreAnelli, is truly special, too! I just met Dana, wireddesign, and she is fun to work with, also.

It really depends upon what you have in mind. They each have much more than stackers so you may want to look at their creations to get an idea of what they can do.

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 6:51:32 PM
Lori - how many sets do you have?!? Wow. PLEASE post hand shots. Oh and when you do - please tell you ring size. Thanks! I can''t wait.
Hi HB!

Gosh, I''ve lost count! The cool thing is that they are fun to mix and match and I love the different color combos.

Please bear with me as I learn how to take/post my own photos....UGGG!
19.gif

Lori

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering how many you have too!

Get with the pics Lori--let''s see ''em!
31.gif
9.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 10:44:31 AM

Here is a photo of a ring on Maddy''s finger....it is awesome IRL, too!

Lori

il_75x75_38787524.jpg

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lori, it''s not fair to TEASE us with all this talk of your rings and now SHOW us any!
31.gif

You guys have been a BAAAAD influence and I just sent 2 of my little ones to be put into rings
2.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Have you guys seen this seller? www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6674757

I like the style. Not sure about the stones. But maybe he could be commissioned to set some outside stones. It would be a reasonable setting alternative.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Lori - ya got any pics yet? Hurry up!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Look at these! Sally has just designed these earrings to match the Lotus ring and pendant...YAY!

I''m going to order them in white gold and moonstone....still waiting on my ring and pendant...hopefully, they will be here on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

Lori

il_430xN_57296329.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooo those are beautiful! Does she ever do rose gold too or does she stick w/white and yellow gold?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2009 9:42:28 AM
Author: mochi
I was just surfing the net and found these yummy pink tourmaline, green toumaline, garnet and moonstone eternity stackers, all done in 18k...

http://www.cindygriemfinejewels.com/jewelry.html
Mochi, I love cabs and those are gorgeous. Too bad I don''t see any pricing.
7.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 11:25:16 AM
Look at these! Sally has just designed these earrings to match the Lotus ring and pendant...YAY!

I'm going to order them in white gold and moonstone....still waiting on my ring and pendant...hopefully, they will be here on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

Lori
Lori,
Who's Sally? Can you show me the link? I'm a sucker for wire designs and moonstones.
2.gif

ETA
I found it!!! It's the Heart of Water Jewels. Lori, how are the quality of the moonstones? Clarity? Sheen? Any dead spots? Intensity of glow?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I just ordered this ring for my daughter's cosmotology graduation gift. The stones are amber, iolite and moonstone cabochons. Unfortunately I won't be able to see it in person because it's going directly to her.
15.gif

ETA: Ordered from

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5378226

xxnikisring.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 12:28:40 PM
Author: packrat
Ooo those are beautiful! Does she ever do rose gold too or does she stick w/white and yellow gold?
Packrat,

I''m not sure, but you could convo Sally and ask her....she''s so easy to work with. I''d love to know, too!

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 12:35:47 PM
Author: Chrono

Date: 2/15/2009 11:25:16 AM

I''m going to order them in white gold and moonstone....still waiting on my ring and pendant...hopefully, they will be here on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

Lori
Lori,
Who''s Sally? Can you show me the link? I''m a sucker for wire designs and moonstones.
2.gif

ETA
I found it!!! It''s the Heart of Water Jewels. Lori, how are the quality of the moonstones? Clarity? Sheen? Any dead spots? Intensity of glow?
Chrono,

I haven''t received my original order yet, so I can''t answer your questions. I feel sure that these pieces are of the best quality and will let you know the minute I receive them. I can''t wait!!!!
30.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results