shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Custom Maytal Hannah Ring with GOG August Vintage Cushion

Passion4diamonds

Rough_Rock
Re: Custom Maytal Hannah Ring with GOG August Vintage Cushio

Stunning!!! Looks amazing on your hand and is so well made! You have great taste! :love:

redleaf

Rough_Rock

Wow, this is SO beautiful! The rose gold looks perfect with your skin tone, and I love the milgrain bezel! Are you going to pair this with a band?

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

What a beautiful, graceful, flowing ring! I'm so impressed with every detail... The color of the gold, and the extremely fine miligrain and of course the diamond! I also love the delicate diamond melee at the base of the basket. Thanks for sharing beautiful photos, with close ups, and perspective shots. Maytal Hannah really delivered! Enjoy your splendid, gorgeous ring!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous! Love the stone and the setting---the rose gold complements the AVC and it's beautiful warm color wonderfully. Congratulations

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Mmmmm that itty bitty milgrain on the inside of the bezel is just so special. The fluidity of the bezel is beautifully done as well. Also love the diamonds on the donut! Wear her in good health.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks, everyone! I'm so enjoying my new ring. I gaze at her whenever possible all day at the office. :loopy:

Redleaf, I was considering having Maytal make me a 1.8 mm rose gold diamond eternity band to wear with the ring, but now I love the simplicity of the ring on its own, especially since I'm wearing it on my right hand.

Here are the professional photos I received today. The photographer photoshopped all the warmth out of my AVC, but the details of the setting are highly magnified for easy viewing.

maytal_050814_ring_profile.jpg

maytal_050814_ring_front.jpg

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

A few more pictures for fun (with my new Tiffany pearls). :wavey:

untitled-12.jpg

untitled-9.jpg untitled-8.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

untitled-2_0.jpg

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock

This is stunning! Gorgeous setting and AVC

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

I love it on the Chanel bottle.

dani13

Ideal_Rock

How did I miss this?? Gorgeous!!!! Enjoy your new ring!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

StaceyCA

Rough_Rock

Wow I love your ring. Maytal Hannah did an amazing job.
I especially love love love the side and the details. So cool. Truly a special anniversary gift. She's awesome at understanding and creating a one if a kind ring from descriptions. It has a delicate look to it and is so feminine. I love working with her. Congratulations. Always love to see more pics : ).

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is one of my favorite rings on PS ever! The rose gold and simple & elegant curves of the ring are just TDF. :mrgreen:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

I know this is an old post but I just found it via Pinterest and wanted to say how much I love it! :love: It combines all of things I'm looking for in a setting. Would you mind if another PSer had a similar setting? :)

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

rubybeth|1434760002|3891535 said:
I know this is an old post but I just found it via Pinterest and wanted to say how much I love it! :love: It combines all of things I'm looking for in a setting. Would you mind if another PSer had a similar setting? :)

Thanks so much! I would be honored. :)

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
@DorotheaBrooke did you have second thoughts about selling this beauty? I tried messaging you on loupe troupe earlier this week about it.

rubilee

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness! What a breathtaking ring. So delicate and warm and beautiful! I really don’t understand why warm diamonds don’t get more love! I love the shot with the pearls. And the size is absolutely perfect on your finger!!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
@DorotheaBrooke did you have second thoughts about selling this beauty? I tried messaging you on loupe troupe earlier this week about it.

Yes, I'm so sorry, I have changed my mind. I had a plan to upgrade, but decided that I love this ring enough to forgo a bigger diamond. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

How is your J beauty doing? :)

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I'm so sorry, I have changed my mind. I had a plan to upgrade, but decided that I love this ring enough to forgo a bigger diamond. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

How is your J beauty doing? :)

I don’t blame you—I wouldn’t be able to part with it either! Your ring is really making me consider rose gold for my J.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Hi @DorotheaBrooke - I have some questions about your experience with this setting if you are willing to let me shoot you an email! I’m not looking to purchase, just to clarify

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results