color
clarity

Conned on ebay. I quit!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
ruby59|1318362084|3037928 said:
Sarahbear621|1318356706|3037858 said:
ruby59|1318354018|3037818 said:
I agree with the above poster. The time to make a claim is immediately after it happens. So much time has gone by that it would be almost impossible to prove where and when the stone was damaged. I also did not realize that the OP lived in Africa. I do not know how modern a city that is and anything about their postal system, but it is conceivable that is where the damage occurred.

Right now, imo, the only way to finally resolve this is for each party to accept 50 percent of the blame and assume 50% of the liability.

Did you actually read any of the 12 pages on here where all your questions are actually answered and already debated?
And further more Africa is not a city, it is the second largest continent (First being Asia) with over a billon people living there. Sorry don't mean to jump down your throat but it is a pet peeve on mine when people do this.

As far as a 50/50 I think that is crazy and would never work in business. You can't actually think that a business or a paying customer would accept this.

Yes, I have read the entire thread. And if you had bothered to as well, you would have seen TL's excellent post, where she said there are two camps of thought, and people are going to believe what they believe. You and I are obviously not going to come around to the same way of thinking.

Thank you for the geography lesson, but I am sure I already knew Africa was a continent. Without going back through the entire thread, I could not recall where in Africa the OP lived. And while I believe you that it is the second largest continent, it is still considered 3rd world. Parts of it are modern, other parts underdeveloped. That is why I asked about specifically where the OP lived.

As far as a business accepting this, you are not talking about Walmart who will take back anything. Large companies may be able to do this, but a small company would go broke. They have to draw the line somewhere.

hmmm...well OP stated clearly in sevearl posts on sevearl pages that it never left the USPS mail system. Also stated that she and AGL didn't notice any crack. However, AG did some awsome detective work and it looks like it was cracked before it even left RH. Which is a fact that i won't bother to argue as personally I don't care how it was damaged (so yes I did read TL's post). I guess you would say that I'm in the camp that if you sell something that you say is "A" and it turns out "B" then you deserve a refund- it is just that simple. Small, Medium or Large corporations it doesn't matter. You can't sell items that you back 150% that turn out to be incorrect and then not refund or expect a partial refund.

Addnamehere

Rough_Rock
I dont know what software you are talking about, but the stone never left me cracked. I know if I purchased a stone for 750.00, I would have louped the heck out of it (and from OPs other posts, something she knows how to do very well) and if there was a crack, it would have been reported to the seller immediately not sent off for further testing. Kelpie never claimed a crack in the stone, EVER. And AGL took photos of the stone showing no crack. How a 3d parties computer program shows a crack in a photo (taken off another website and reposted) that the buyer, AND AGL missed is beyond me.

I still have not received an email from kelpie requesting the price I paid. The ongoing excuses being made by people to get around filing an insurance claim for a stone DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING makes me wonder if this is just an endless battle and an endless attempt for drama. Something I am not going to be part of.

If kelpie has any intentions to resolve this, email me the request. I want everything including requests for that information to be submitted by email. So far I have received nothing. I thought we came to a resolution by claiming the amount I paid so I am at least reimbursed the price for the damaged stone. By the looks of one excuse after another I dont think it will ever come because I dont think there was ever any intention to file a claim.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I've been following this thread and don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said, but I just want to say I'm sorry you're going through all this, Kelpie. I hope you two can find a good resolution.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Addnamehere|1318364691|3037961 said:
I dont know what software you are talking about, but the stone never left me cracked. I know if I purchased a stone for 750.00, I would have louped the heck out of it (and from OPs other posts, something she knows how to do very well) and if there was a crack, it would have been reported to the seller immediately not sent off for further testing. Kelpie never claimed a crack in the stone, EVER. And AGL took photos of the stone showing no crack. How a 3d parties computer program shows a crack in a photo (taken off another website and reposted) that the buyer, AND AGL missed is beyond me.

I still have not received an email from kelpie requesting the price I paid. The ongoing excuses being made by people to get around filing an insurance claim for a stone DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING makes me wonder if this is just an endless battle and an endless attempt for drama. Something I am not going to be part of.

If kelpie has any intentions to resolve this, email me the request. I want everything including requests for that information to be submitted by email. So far I have received nothing. I thought we came to a resolution by claiming the amount I paid so I am at least reimbursed the price for the damaged stone. By the looks of one excuse after another I dont think it will ever come because I dont think there was ever any intention to file a claim.

I guess it's a good learning experience though--next time, don't allow anyone but yourself to send a stone that's pending sale to AGL. I personally am surprised that AGL even allows a third party (Kelpie) to be considered the owner/shipper of the stone. :confused: It's just asking for trouble if something goes wrong during the mailing back and forth of the stone. This has been an unfortunate situation for everyone involved.

Addnamehere

Rough_Rock
I agree. Deffinately a learning experience. I was hoping we came to a resolution, but I think at this point some people just want to see someone 'burn at the steak', and don't want it to be resolved peacefully.

My offer still stands for kelpie, if she does choose to resolve this. I will even photograph my reciept for proof. I think after the threats, death wishes and false accusations, the fact I am still willing to communicate would show my willingness to resolve this issue.

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
ruby59|1318351350|3037788 said:
Rae~|1318308846|3037541 said:
I am hoping PS doesn't close this thread. Surely it will die its own death eventually, either with or without a resolution? Why close it when people are still responding?? Plenty of threads have "the same things said over and over again" in them, and as long as the comments are not rude, I guess I just don't see the problem with leaving it open.

I am also still holding out a tiny shred of hope that rockhugger / Gemsrock2010 / Kate Klein comes to her senses (IMHO) and refunds Kelpie, and would love to see this thread updated with that result. I would also hope that Kelpie explores all options - including contacting AGL and finding out what they normally do re insurance claims in situations such as this.

But I do NOT believe the refund should be contingent on first receiving the insurance claim. *I* believe they are two separate issues.

Unfortunately, to my eyes gemsrock2010 has not acted in a manner that gives me any faith that she will follow through on the refund, even if the insurance claim went through. Such is the damage to her reputation, from my perspective. I would certainly not consider buying from her at this point, although a resolution would go far to restoring some faith in her business practices.

Is this really necessary?

Geez, you're prickly. =)

Don't see why my opinion on the matter is any less "necessary" than anyone else's. But hey, prickle away to your heart's content. Have a great day. :))

I am glad to see some sort of conversation still continuing between gemsrock 2010 and kelpie. Surely this can be resolved satisfactorily for both parties? I hope so.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock

If you want Kelpie to file this claim so badly, why are you making her jump through these weird hoops to get the information that she feels is necessary to make a good claim? Why should she have to e-mail you first requesting these things? To me this seems like a dodge on YOUR part to keep Kelpie from helping you make the claim so you can turn this whole thing around on Kelpie.

And since you're back on here posting, please answer whether or not you documented (with photos) the poor packaging when you received the stone. If you did, have you provided that to Kelpie? If the USPS damaged the stone during transit, I would assume they will require some documentation to prove that the damage occurred.

Are you willing to use a neutral 3rd party, as LD suggested?

Addnamehere

Rough_Rock
Because my attorney advised me to make sure all requests for information for a claim are sent through email, and thats what I am doing. An email request is not 'jumping through hoops'. It would take 10 seconds of her time, and documents all her requests and my follow through with both of our names on the email letter head. Legally, there is no way to tell if Im me, or kelpie is kelpie behind screen names.

For someone who wants to resolve an issue so bad (and this could be a good resolve for both of us), a quick email should not be an issue. Still no email. I expect next excuse will be the claim period has passed (I believe you only have 21 days). Like I said above, I think this is an endless battle and it is all about the drama at this point.

As a matter of fact I do have photos of the packaging. That was never requested by kepie, although I have informed her through email before that it is available if she wants it. I was sure to take pictures of everything after receiving the damaged stone.

As far as any other details, I am not going to post that on this forum because this matter is between myself kelpie and who ever is doing the claims. LD is not a party in this issue, and I have no obligation to give her further details.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Addnamehere|1318373041|3038064 said:
Because my attorney advised me to make sure all requests for information for a claim are sent through email, and thats what I am doing. An email request is not 'jumping through hoops'. It would take 10 seconds of her time (she has spent more time posting on here then it would take to send a documented request), and documents all her requests and my follow through with both of our names on the email letter head. Still no email.

As a matter of fact I do have photos of the packaging. That was never requested by kepie, although I have informed her through email before that it is available if she wants it. I was sure to take pictures of everything after receiving the damaged stone.

As far as any other details, I am not going to post that on this forum because this matter is between myself kelpie and who ever is doing the claims. LD is not a party in this issue and I dont need to answer to her.

Here's the part of the story I don't get (and granted, it makes no matter if I get it or not as I'm not an interested party): why didn't you just send all of that stuff - pictures, stone information, etc - immediately after you saw a claim needed to be made? Surely you didn't consult an attorney first? I'm guessing you consulted one after this whole thing turned into a mess (no matter who is at fault). It just seems weird that your first reaction wasn't, "Kelpie, the stone was damaged on its way back to me from AGL. Here's the documentation you need to file a claim." Instead you made no mention of damage until Kelpie posted this thread, you ignored her original e-mails (or didn't receive them, even though ebay both e-mails copies of ebay e-mails and stores them on site), and then you consulted an attorney who advised you to only provide Kelpie documentation if she requests it through e-mail (which so far has been proved to be an unreliable way of contacting you). It just doesn't make sense.

LD, myself, and all other posters to this thread are not party to this issue, and you have no reason to answer to us - except to salvage your reputation. You keep posting on here, so that makes me think that at least part of you wants to do that. So why not answer simple questions like whether or not you'd be willing to prove you are willing and able to refund Kelpie's money provided she helps with the insurance claim? Keeping your purchase price secret, I get. Money is a touchy issue and goes beyond the social norms of what some people find acceptable to share. But simple yes or no answers to questions which could go toward repairing your reputation...it doesn't make sense not to answer them.

Now, IMO, Kelpie's refund shouldn't be contigent on you getting a claim check from the USPS. To me that is bad business practice on your part. However, at this point that's all been hashed and rehashed. I think to get this resolved you both have got to budge. You, by somehow proving (not just stating) that you have Kelpie's money and are planning on refunding it, and Kelpie by starting on that claim.

Addnamehere

Rough_Rock
I did. Read my response before. I sent the messages via ebay and kelpie claims she never got them (I have been wondering if that is true as well. I think this would have been a PS issue no matter what).

I also sent Kelpie photos of the cracked stone after I got ahold of her via email. I offered her the photos of the packaging, but at that point she was completely resistant to filing a claim. I then contacted my attorney.

As far as my reputation, it has by no means lowered because of pricescope. Although pricescope likes to believe it is the be all or end all of the gemological world, it is not. I still sell, and in fact my sales dramatically increased (record bids and watchers on ebay) after this thread was started. I am trying to work a situation out with my customer, that is all and if posting here on pricescope is what I have to do to do that, then thats why I have to do and have been doing. But If kelpie continues to show no interest in persuing the available options to resolve this issue, then I am not going to continue this madness.
I will not ignore my attorneys words because pricescope doesnt like it. In fact, this will be my final post to pricescope.com regarding the issue. If kelpie wishes to continue working out the details to file a claim for the damaged return, she knows how to contact me.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Addnamehere|1318374378|3038084 said:
I did. Read my response before. I sent the messages via ebay and kelpie claims she never got them (I have been wondering if that is true as well. I think this would have been a PS issue no matter what).

I also sent Kelpie photos of the cracked stone after I got ahold of her via email. I offered her the photos of the packaging, but at that point she was completely resistant to filing a claim. I then contacted my attorney.

As far as my reputation, it has by no means lowered because of pricescope. Although pricescope likes to believe it is the be all or end all of the gemological world, it is not. I still sell, and in fact my sales dramatically increased (record bids and watchers on ebay) after this thread was started. I am trying to work a situation out with my customer, that is all and if posting here on pricescope is what I have to do to do that, then thats why I have to do and have been doing. But If kelpie continues to show no interest in persuing the available options to resolve this issue, then I am not going to continue this madness.
I will not ignore my attorneys words because pricescope doesnt like it. In fact, this will be my final post to pricescope.com regarding the issue. If kelpie wishes to continue working out the details to file a claim for the damaged return, she knows how to contact me.

I went back and read through the first 2 pages of the thread (it's been a while since I read the beginning), thinking that maybe I had misunderstood who's e-mails weren't going through. First you claimed that you sent e-mails to Kelpie through e-bay and she wasn't getting them. Then you claimed you weren't getting her e-mails. I have no idea which way it went, but the story did change.

Again, I'm curious why you didn't send both photos of the stone and the packaging right away without Kelpie needing to ask for them. (Not asking for an answer here. Just stating that I find it curious.)

Also, in one of Kelpie's initial posts she said that you had said you were sending the refund through Paypal right then. That's the refund that never turned up and started this whole debacle.

Anyway, I'm sure your sales are up. Bad publicity is better than no publicity at all.

I sure hope you two get this resolved.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kelpie has said many many times (so many she must be tired of repeating herself) that she is willing to help you--once you refund her.

As far as using email to document things, it is perfectly acceptable for YOU to email the purchase price directly to Kelpie, instead of this strange demand to have her email a request to you for you to send the picture of the receipt or purchase price to her.

I question that you have actually hired an attorney. Your actions do not coincide with what I have seen to be regular practice in the world of law. Not that it's any of my business, or that it matters in the general scheme of things, but interesting none-the-less.

By the way, I believe that Kelpie is actually travelling overseas from Africa to the United States at some point this week.

Also, because this is a huge pet peeve of mine, but there is no such thing as a 150% guarantee. That is factually incorrect and statistically impossible. Sounds good, makes people confident in your services, but not possible.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
FrekeChild|1318376625|3038122 said:

Kelpie has said many many times (so many she must be tired of repeating herself) that she is willing to help you--once you refund her.

As far as using email to document things, it is perfectly acceptable for YOU to email the purchase price directly to Kelpie, instead of this strange demand to have her email a request to you for you to send the picture of the receipt or purchase price to her.

I question that you have actually hired an attorney. Your actions do not coincide with what I have seen to be regular practice in the world of law. Not that it's any of my business, or that it matters in the general scheme of things, but interesting none-the-less.

By the way, I believe that Kelpie is actually travelling overseas from Africa to the United States at some point this week.

Also, because this is a huge pet peeve of mine, but there is no such thing as a 150% guarantee. That is factually incorrect and statistically impossible. Sounds good, makes people confident in your services, but not possible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's been bugging me the whole time, too!

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
And now we get a rewrite of history.

From the very beginning the OP has been against filing an insurance claim since they claimed it would be fraud.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
lavatea|1318375621|3038108 said:
Addnamehere|1318374378|3038084 said:

I went back and read through the first 2 pages of the thread (it's been a while since I read the beginning), thinking that maybe I had misunderstood who's e-mails weren't going through. First you claimed that you sent e-mails to Kelpie through e-bay and she wasn't getting them. Then you claimed you weren't getting her e-mails. I have no idea which way it went, but the story did change.

Again, I'm curious why you didn't send both photos of the stone and the packaging right away without Kelpie needing to ask for them. (Not asking for an answer here. Just stating that I find it curious.)

Also, in one of Kelpie's initial posts she said that you had said you were sending the refund through Paypal right then. That's the refund that never turned up and started this whole debacle.

Anyway, I'm sure your sales are up. Bad publicity is better than no publicity at all.
I sure hope you two get this resolved.

It seems to me that RH saying her sales are up are completely untrue. She has nothing up on her ebay site and hasn't since this mess started and I believe her other site went down- yes probably from PSers checking it out but really, I sincerely doubt anyone would buy anything from that site either after reading this. I think RH is trying to salvage whatever reputation she can manage by blowing off concerns and grasping at whatever she can at this point. As Freke pointed out as well I really doubt she has a lawyer involved as I believe a lawyer would give her better advice on coming to a resolution etc with Kelpie and finally I question these "threats" she is receiving and the action she has taken against it with the police. For someone that says the OP is stiring up drama it is sort of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What attorney would advise their client to only communicate through emails but then allow their client to post on a public website?! I would double check the competence of your attorney, RH...

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
colormyworld|1318378072|3038145 said:
And now we get a rewrite of history.

From the very beginning the OP has been against filing an insurance claim since they claimed it would be fraud.

Aoife|1316748897|3023589 said:
TL|1316747999|3023576 said:
Kelpie,
I know her on FB, and she said the stone was returned cracked and not in perfect condition. She posted this today. I'm not saying you are at fault about this whole fiasco at all, but I just want to let you know as an FYI. I hope you two can come to some resolution. At the very least, she should contact you about the damage, if there is any.

That was very kind of you to follow up like this, TL. IMO, though, it is extremely unprofessional to not contact Kelpie to let her know the condition of the gemstone, including photos of the box, and the damage. If the box was damaged between AGL and Rockhugger receiving it, surely there was some type of insurance involved?

Please don't start rewriting history.

The first mention of the stone being damaged came from TL reporting what RH had posted on FB. The first mention or speculation of the possibility of there having been insurance on the stone came after that by Aoife. After that addnamehere made her first appearance in this thread and said the stone is damaged and please begin with an insurance claim. This was also the OP's first notice from seller that the stone was returned damaged except for the supposed ebay messages she sent that ebay lost. The OP's original response to the insurance request was, "After you process my refund I can look into insurance but again I never received any request asking me to do this." It is also worth noting that this is long after OP had been told by seller that she was processing the refund but that it could take up to 7 days through paypal. (On a personal note I have never had a refund through paypal that took more than half an hour). The first mention of the possibility that filing an insurance claim for the full price of the stone when it was thought to be cuprian could be postal abuse came after all the above. I personally think this was an erroneous speculation. The insurance was not taken to assure it being cuprian, that insurance simply insured the item against loss or damage. As I said much earlier, this is exactly what insurance is for.

edit: spelling

I did also want to say, though, that if the seller and the OP were to split the loss 50/50, half the OP's purchase price off the top of the sellers 150% guarantee would still leave the seller refunding the OP's purchase price 100%.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
[whistles]..shipping to Africa is dicey..even if it never left USPS it still has to go through customs and handling .. :nono:

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
amethystguy|1318381045|3038185 said:
[whistles]..shipping to Africa is dicey..even if it never left USPS it still has to go through customs and handling .. :nono:

It didn't get shipped to Africa. AGL sent it to RH in the states. Kelpie's not seen the stone since she sent it to AGL originally.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Thank you.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Since the seller has all of Kelpie's money, and considering the fact that the seller stated to Kelpie that she the seller would refund the money, why is the seller caught up like this in a possible insurance claim? If her interest is what she paid for the stone then why wouldn't she simply offer to deduct that and refund the rest? But no, she didn't refund the money and she insists on an email from Kelpie stating or asking for such and such. So other than keeping Kelpie's money, what is the point?

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I am sorry, I am a Doofus, and never good with numbers,
but someone help me.

RH has the stone and the money
If OP files insurance claim and is then reimbursed for the cost she paid for the stone,
Who gets that money, OP I think?

So RH has stone and 800 bucks or so.
and OP has 800 bucks or so? (or whatever the reimbursement is?)
Is that correct?

If so..... then :?: huh?

If so then no wonder the one wants the other to file the insurance claim,
no need for RH to refund and she comes out on top?

ps, I don't believe about the lawyer either, it's a classic forum "threat"

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
ooo~Shiney!|1318382271|3038199 said:
but someone help me.

If OP files insurance claim and is then reimbursed for the cost she paid for the stone,

Is that correct?

RH tried to return the stone, but the OP refused to accept delivery.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
ruby59|1318382718|3038202 said:

B/c she doesn't want the stone. She wants her money. I wouldn't accept delivery, either.

RH claimed a refund was being sent through Paypal. It never showed. Then the insurance claim demands began.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
ruby59|1318382718|3038202 said:
ooo~Shiney!|1318382271|3038199 said:
but someone help me.

Is that correct?

Another unfortunate attempt to rewrite history. Regardless of where it is at present, the stone currently belongs to the seller. The sale was never completed for the stone is not what it was claimed to be. It was an unwise error on the part of the seller to try to pass it back onto the OP. Unwise because it breaks the chain of custody of the stone and the noting of its condition. So far only the seller has seen the stone in its damaged condition. The only return to the OP that would be a return would be the purchase price. The stone should not have been moved at all, especially not overseas, until there is a clear path and plan for it with the packaging to be presented to the postal inspector. I fear that having sent it overseas after the alleged damaging incident will invalidate any claim on the insurance that was purchased by AGL on Kelpie's behalf on seller's behalf. The hot potato shenanigans are going to be the cause of more contention than has already existed in this failed transaction. Especially if the seller purchased insurance for the mailing to Africa. Now no claim of damage can be verified, or rather traced to which posting of the parcel. Her best hope now is that the parcel is lost and the post office compensates her. OP is right not to accept the parcel. The only return is her money.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
VapidLapid|1318384436|3038229 said:
Another unfortunate attempt to rewrite history. Regardless of where it is at present, the stone currently belongs to the seller. The sale was never completed for the stone is not what it was claimed to be. It was an unwise error on the part of the seller to try to pass it back onto the OP. Unwise because it breaks the chain of custody of the stone and the noting of its condition. So far only the seller has seen the stone in its damaged condition. The only return to the OP that would be a return would be the purchase price. The stone should not have been moved at all, especially not overseas, until there is a clear path and plan for it with the packaging to be presented to the postal inspector. I fear that having sent it overseas after the alleged damaging incident will invalidate any claim on the insurance that was purchased by AGL on Kelpie's behalf on seller's behalf. The hot potato shenanigans are going to be the cause of more contention than has already existed in this failed transaction. Especially if the seller purchased insurance for the mailing to Africa. Now no claim of damage can be verified, or rather traced to which posting of the parcel. Her best hope now is that the parcel is lost and the post office compensates her. OP is right not to accept the parcel. The only return is her money.

ITA with the bolded. If RH had truly wanted an insurance claim to be made, then shipping the "damaged" stone and the "poor packaging" to Africa before a claim had been filed was a really dumb move. Just another thing that rings untrue to me. I know that none of us can know for sure what is true and correct, but there is so much about this whole thing that leads me to believe that RH had no intentions of refunding Kelpie's money and is playing all of these weird games to keep from doing so.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
ruby59|1318381346|3038189 said:

Thank you.
What is the point here? That the customs and handling damaged the stone BEFORE it went to AGL and got it's report that doesn't show any damage to the stone at all? Seems to me that everything was fine and dandy between Kelpie & AGL. The question mark is between AGL and RH.

Which, again, should not be an issue because the money should have been refunded to Kelpie by RH at the point in which they discovered that the stone was not as RH purported it to be in her ebay ad.

Not only that, but Kelpie was not "150%" or even 100% satisfied with her purchase.

I believe the technical term for what has transpired on this thread is a $#!+storm, but I also hope that it stays open. I just highly doubt that we will ever see a resolution to this.

Addnamehere

Rough_Rock
And back to the speculation posts by people who are not even involved or have facts. Ihave still not heard from kelpie about wanting any information. If anyone thinks posting speculation about why or why not this has not been resolved over and over again helps anyone, it does not. I do not accept returns unless they are in the same condition as shipped out. That is final no matter what the circumstances. The Internet is no different then buying in person. If you buy a TV that is said to be red, open it up and it is blue, then drop it on the way back to the store, the store will not accept a broken TV (as the result of post purchase damage) as a return. You can say your mother dropped it, not you, but it still will not be accepted. Just because it's the internet does t mean different rules apply.

I was more then willing to return the money until I saw the stone was 'broken'. I tried to help kelpie file a claim, but she flat out refused. Because I will not accept a stone that is broken, and she refuses to aid in the insurance claim, the stone went back to her.
That is how it is, and how it will be and I will not be pressured into anything else. I am still willing to do it how she suggested, by her claiming only what I paid for the stone and me covering the rest of what she is out, but by the looks of it that would have been to easy of a fix and she changed her mind. She can wait the 21 days and let the insurance claim timeframe expire, and prolly will. Then it will be out of my hands and I won't be able to help her at all. No amount of speculation, badmouthing or complaining done on this message board will change that. At this point the only one who can make the refund process move forward is kelpie, but it doesn't look like she is willing to do that. That is all.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
lavatea|1318381286|3038187 said:

It didn't get shipped to Africa. AGL sent it to RH in the states. Kelpie's not seen the stone since she sent it to AGL originally.

Wasn't the stone shipped to Africa originally? Doesn't Kelpie live in Africa? What does "it didn't get shipped to Africa" mean? How did Kelpie get the stone in the first place before she sent it to AGL?

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
amethystguy|1318387330|3038279 said:
lavatea|1318381286|3038187 said:

Wasn't the stone shipped to Africa originally? Doesn't Kelpie live in Africa? What does "it didn't get shipped to Africa" mean? How did Kelpie get the stone in the first place before she sent it to AGL?

I didn't realize you meant originally. Yes, it went from RH in the US to Kelpie in Africa and then from her to AGL back in the US (at least that's my take on the situation - someone correct me if that's incorrect). But AGL didn't note damage so I think both parties agree that any "damage" that exists happened from AGL to RH - and that was all in the US.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results