shape
carat
color
clarity

Conned on ebay. I quit!

ededdeddy

Rough_Rock
1. You told another PS member that the stone was damaged first before contacting the PS member.

2. You claimed some of your EBAY messages were "lost" that you sent to the OP, doesn't Ebay keep a record of sent messages in MY MESSAGES folder? Also, when dealing with a transaction this large, wouldn't it have been prudent for you to send a copy of these supposed messages to yourself? My Messages on EBAY allows you to do that.

3. You analogy is bad. You agreed to the terms that the purchase would be wrapped up once the lab report was completed and verified. It was and wasn't in your favor. The moment that it didn't work in your favor you should have refunded the OP her money. Simple as that.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Addnamehere|1318386218|3038263 said:
And back to the speculation posts by people who are not even involved or have facts. Ihave still not heard from kelpie about wanting any information. If anyone thinks posting speculation about why or why not this has not been resolved over and over again helps anyone, it does not. I do not accept returns unless they are in the same condition as shipped out. That is final no matter what the circumstances. The Internet is no different then buying in person. If you buy a TV that is said to be red, open it up and it is blue, then drop it on the way back to the store, the store will not accept a broken TV (as the result of post purchase damage) as a return. You can say your mother dropped it, not you, but it still will not be accepted. Just because it's the internet does t mean different rules apply.

I was more then willing to return the money until I saw the stone was 'broken'. I tried to help kelpie file a claim, but she flat out refused. Because I will not accept a stone that is broken, and she refuses to aid in the insurance claim, the stone went back to her.
That is how it is, and how it will be and I will not be pressured into anything else. I am still willing to do it how she suggested, by her claiming only what I paid for the stone and me covering the rest of what she is out, but by the looks of it that would have been to easy of a fix and she changed her mind. She can wait the 21 days and let the insurance claim timeframe expire, and prolly will. Then it will be out of my hands and I won't be able to help her at all. No amount of speculation, badmouthing or complaining done on this message board will change that. At this point the only one who can make the refund process move forward is kelpie, but it doesn't look like she is willing to do that. That is all.

The story as laid out in the initial posts say that Kelpie contacted you after AGL noted that the stone was not Paraiba. You told her you were putting in the refund through Paypal and that Paypal could take up to 7 days to process that. Then she stopped hearing from you and the Paypal refund never showed. After she posted about this here on PS, TL came back and said that you claimed on Facebook that the stone was damaged.

So if this went down the way it was originally laid out, you didn't process the refund when you said you would. Period. Are you disputing the case as originally laid out in this thread?

The insurance thing would have been secondary to that. You've turned it around to make the insurance the primary. But most of us aren't buying it.

It doesn't matter what we say or speculate or whatever on here. You obviously aren't going to refund Kelpie.

If I were Kelpie, I'd just deal with your demands and file the claim so that I *might* be able to get you to refund my money. But I really don't fault her for not playing your games.

HighRoad

Rough_Rock
My two cents on this conflict from the perspective of a professional Mediator :geek: , for whatever it may be worth... these are the things I am noticing (please correct me if I am wrong):

• One member perceives that she has been dealt with unfairly and in bad faith by another member in the context of eBay.
  • That other member believes she acted fairly and within her rights due to damage done to the gemstone at the center of the dispute.
  • In the meantime there has been a sort of de facto trial by public opinion, with some members aligning with one person and other members aligning with the other person and some attempting to moderate or arbitrate.
  • Members of the PS community are holding forth about their thoughts and feelings about this dispute not only as it affects the parties in question, but as it affects the PS community as a whole.
  • There is a general consensus that a bond of trust has been broken between members in some way, though the particulars of who broke that trust and how and when and why and with whom would likely be a matter of some debate.
  • Lawyers have been consulted, with a focus on what one's legal rights and obligations are in this matter, given the circumstances.

Did I get that right?

What am I missing?

Namaste ~

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ededdeddy|1318387884|3038286 said:
1. You told another PS member that the stone was damaged first before contacting the PS member.

2. You claimed some of your EBAY messages were "lost" that you sent to the OP, doesn't Ebay keep a record of sent messages in MY MESSAGES folder? Also, when dealing with a transaction this large, wouldn't it have been prudent for you to send a copy of these supposed messages to yourself? My Messages on EBAY allows you to do that.

3. You analogy is bad. You agreed to the terms that the purchase would be wrapped up once the lab report was completed and verified. It was and wasn't in your favor. The moment that it didn't work in your favor you should have refunded the OP her money. Simple as that.

To point #1, just a clarification. RH didn't tell me anything. I saw her post on her wall about receiving this damaged stone, and still being asked for a refund. She was simply upset that the stone was damaged. I just relayed what I saw on her wall as an FYI to Kelpie, but that is all.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
HighRoad,

I think you got it about right, minus that last point. I don't think that any actual attorneys have been consulted. It's very easy to say "Oh I've talked to an attorney about this and they said ____." But unless the attorney is well versed in that particular situation (i.e. divorce attorney being consulted on divorce), they likely know beans about the logistics (i.e. real estate attorney being consulted about environmental law). If someone has consulted an attorney, they are looking to pay $100-$500 (estimates) PER HOUR for legal advice. Which, in this case, probably not worth the chunk of change.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
TL|1318389470|3038305 said:
ededdeddy|1318387884|3038286 said:

To point #1, just a clarification. RH didn't tell me anything. I saw her post on her wall about receiving this damaged stone, and still being asked for a refund. She was simply upset that the stone was damaged. I just relayed what I saw on her wall as an FYI to Kelpie, but that is all.

Hmm...that sheds a bit of a different light on the whole thing. My question now would be - how much time passed between when RH told Kelpie a refund via Paypal was coming and when RH received the "damaged" stone? If it was more than a day or two, the refund should already have been in process. Then the insurance claim problem would have had to have been sorted, but it seems there would be no big debacle such as there is now. If the stone showed up the day the refund was promised or possibly the day after, then I understand why RH has asked for the claim to be processed prior to processing the refund - though I don't necessarily agree that it is good practice.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
FrekeChild|1318389911|3038312 said:
HighRoad,

I think you got it about right, minus that last point. I don't think that any actual attorneys have been consulted. It's very easy to say "Oh I've talked to an attorney about this and they said ____." But unless the attorney is well versed in that particular situation (i.e. divorce attorney being consulted on divorce), they likely know beans about the logistics (i.e. real estate attorney being consulted about environmental law). If someone has consulted an attorney, they are looking to pay $100-$500 (estimates) PER HOUR for legal advice. Which, in this case, probably not worth the chunk of change.

ITA with this point, and it struck me as weird from the beginning b/c of the cost involved in actually speaking with an attorney. Although I'm sure RH will come on now and say she's friends with a lawyer that specializes in this exact type of law and gave her advice for free. Or she just happens to keep an attorney on retainer. Or something.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VapidLapid|1318384436|3038229 said:
The stone should not have been moved at all, especially not overseas, until there is a clear path and plan for it with the packaging to be presented to the postal inspector. I fear that having sent it overseas after the alleged damaging incident will invalidate any claim on the insurance that was purchased by AGL on Kelpie's behalf on seller's behalf. The hot potato shenanigans are going to be the cause of more contention than has already existed in this failed transaction. Especially if the seller purchased insurance for the mailing to Africa. Now no claim of damage can be verified, or rather traced to which posting of the parcel. Her best hope now is that the parcel is lost and the post office compensates her. OP is right not to accept the parcel. The only return is her money.

Some excellent points here. So what is stopping RH from claiming the "damage" occurred when she just tried to send it back to Kelpie in Tanzania, and now submitting an insurance claim? :nono:

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Can this thread's page number surpass the famous NSC thread? :confused:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1318392092|3038337 said:
The stone should not have been moved at all, especially not overseas, until there is a clear path and plan for it with the packaging to be presented to the postal inspector. I fear that having sent it overseas after the alleged damaging incident will invalidate any claim on the insurance that was purchased by AGL on Kelpie's behalf on seller's behalf. The hot potato shenanigans are going to be the cause of more contention than has already existed in this failed transaction. Especially if the seller purchased insurance for the mailing to Africa. Now no claim of damage can be verified, or rather traced to which posting of the parcel. Her best hope now is that the parcel is lost and the post office compensates her. OP is right not to accept the parcel. The only return is her money.

Some excellent points here. So what is stopping RH from claiming the "damage" occurred when she just tried to send it back to Kelpie in Tanzania, and now submitting an insurance claim? :nono:

+2 The only return is her money.

The stone isn't Kelpie's since at no time did Kelpie agree or contract to buy "B" as compared to the seller's misrepresented "A" that turned out in fact to be "B."

The part about helping Kelpie with an insurance claim after taking the stone, and the packaging, and dropping them both in the mail to Africa, making the adjudication of a claim impossible seems completely condescending to me.

As I noted earlier, the seller has her cost, and what would have been legitimate profit if the item had not been misrepresented, but doesn't even offer, in fact scorns, the idea of giving back the money minus cost as being true to one of her policies (but not others, but never mind).

Well, I'm going to do some research about television buying and return policies, and the "real world" as opposed to the internet, and see what I can find out about the seller's analogy that basically says Kelpie dropped and damaged the package and is SOL.

Kelpie spoke about karma. I think they'll be more than enough business-related karma for anyone who treats customers like Kelpie has been treated in this fiasco.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1318392092|3038337 said:

Agreed Minous. But the thing that I dont get, that I haven't understood from the get go, is why Kelpie's involvement is needed in this at all. She wasn't involved with the packaging of the parcel from AGL, she did not bring the parcel to the PO, she did not purchase the postage or the insurance. I mentioned like 12 pages ago that the insurance info should be on the PO receipt that whoever bought the postage and insurance has. The insurance issue is entirely between the sender and the receiver. What happens is the receiver notifies the sender that the packages was not received in good condition. Sender then provides the insurance number, usually just sends a scan of it by email. receiver takes damaged goods and all packing material TO THEIR PO, the PO from which the parcel was delivered for evaluation. Just because AGL received the stone from Kelpie does not mean that they wont talk to RH about the claim, since they did send it off to her. I wonder though, if there was no actual damage to the package, and so presumably the stone was damaged by bouncing around loose in a box, if the PO will just say that they obviously didn't damage it if it wasn't properly packed by the sender. That then is where the question should lie.

However,
since the stone and the packaging have been sent off to Africa, an international and RURAL UNDERDEVELOPED location, it might easily take a month to get there, only to be refused, and then a month to get back if it is returned to sender (RH) at all. As Danny sagely noted, this leaves the stone unavailable for adjudication for too long a time for there to be a chance of filing a claim. The only way I see for a claim now to be made is if the parcel goes missing on it's way to, or back from Africa. Which quite likely could happen. And that, then, is a claim that would be filed by RH.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
amethystguy|1318393380|3038346 said:

I don't know, purple capped crusader, but I do know that you posted RH would come through at the beginning of this saga. I don't know if you were just trying to be reassuring or whether you didn't access the situation correctly as I've never seen any evidence of that other than the broken promise to refund through pay-pay, which isn't much evidence at all.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy, is there ever going to be a resolution?

- The stone is lying somewhere in the post office in Tanzania or so I presume so who is going to pay out the claim in this case is unclear. Honestly, it may never get paid.

- If RH has to consult a lawyer, would it not be easier to pay off Kelpie? (I have a business lawyer and know his hourly wages). RH may end up in a situation when she will be forced to pay off the money, and then she is out of lawyer's fees and $ 750.00...

- It does not matter how well your ebay store is doing, RH, the best thing for you from the practical standpoint is just to pay out these money, and then ask Kelpie to help you out with the claim. It is your business, not mine, and I am not in a position to give you advises, nor do I ever, ever want to be in your shoes. Perhaps you feel that by paying out the money you'll accept your responsibility, but this is not the case! It is simply much, much better for you if this thread is eventually closed and buried among many other threads on PS... The longer it stays open, the more it turns into a pinned thread, just because it is so long and everyone gets interested. After the matter is resolved, you can deal with your ebay store and your website, and things will quiet down with time.

Again, I do not mean to give you advises, I really do not know where you live, who are your suppliers, what you sell and what is your situation. And what kind of a person you are, although I used to really like you. But to me your current approach seems impractical.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Addnamehere|1318386218|3038263 said:
And back to the speculation posts by people who are not even involved or have facts. Ihave still not heard from kelpie about wanting any information. If anyone thinks posting speculation about why or why not this has not been resolved over and over again helps anyone, it does not. I do not accept returns unless they are in the same condition as shipped out. That is final no matter what the circumstances. The Internet is no different then buying in person. If you buy a TV that is said to be red, open it up and it is blue, then drop it on the way back to the store, the store will not accept a broken TV (as the result of post purchase damage) as a return. You can say your mother dropped it, not you, but it still will not be accepted. Just because it's the internet does t mean different rules apply.

I was more then willing to return the money until I saw the stone was 'broken'. I tried to help kelpie file a claim, but she flat out refused. Because I will not accept a stone that is broken, and she refuses to aid in the insurance claim, the stone went back to her.
That is how it is, and how it will be and I will not be pressured into anything else. I am still willing to do it how she suggested, by her claiming only what I paid for the stone and me covering the rest of what she is out, but by the looks of it that would have been to easy of a fix and she changed her mind. She can wait the 21 days and let the insurance claim timeframe expire, and prolly will. Then it will be out of my hands and I won't be able to help her at all. No amount of speculation, badmouthing or complaining done on this message board will change that. At this point the only one who can make the refund process move forward is kelpie, but it doesn't look like she is willing to do that. That is all.

Please stop with this berating PS and threatening not to post again. I knew you didn't have any respect for PS as soon as you posted your email address and posted that you hoped the mods wouldn't delete it. It was a blatant disrespect for the rules here you and knew exactly what you were doing.

You keep acting like none of us are involved. This is an internet forum for consumers and vendors. Of course everyone here has an interest in this thread. If you don't like that, maybe you shouldn't have opened an internet business.

It's also untrue that we don't have facts. We have the facts we need. You misrepresented your product and now you seek to keep all of Kelpie's money, your cost and the rest of it.

The least you could do is take what you say is your cost and give the rest of the money back. Since you adamantly refuse, I will just say that actions speak louder than words.

I've only been here three years but I've never seen any vendor get wrapped up in a controversy like this one. Somehow, you are not responsible and all you can do is "help" Kelpie. In fact, I believe you are the one who is completely responsible for this mess because you sold Kelpie a misrepresented product that she never agreed to buy and seek to keep all of her money though her taking action to her/ your benefit.

Of course no one can make you do the right thing. No one should have to tell you to do the right thing. You should know that keeping someone's money for something you misrepresented is plain wrong. And I think you know that Kelpie never agreed nor contracted to buy a misrepresented product from you.

I don't regret "speculating" as you call nor having an opinion. The only thing I regret is that vetting you as a seller has cost a PS member a lot of money.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1318396461|3038362 said:

I don't know, purple capped crusader, but I do know that you posted RH would come through at the beginning of this saga. I don't know if you were just trying to be reassuring or whether you didn't access the situation correctly as I've never seen any evidence of that other than the broken promise to refund through pay-pay, which isn't much evidence at all.

I think that was pre-cracked stone disclosure.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
amethystguy|1318397713|3038368 said:
Imdanny|1318396461|3038362 said:

I think that was pre-cracked stone disclosure.

Unless someone can explain to me why RH wouldn't offer to deduct her cost for the allegedly damaged stone and refund the rest of Kelpie's money, I don't have a choice but to believe that RH does not have an interest in the alleged damage. She is not out the amount of her cost.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
This thread is lame now..everything that has been said, has been said..backwards, forewards, this way, that way, every possible outcome has been thought of, thought about, thought through, said and then re-said, assumptions made and rescinded...the only thing it's missing is murder, debauchery, and a three-legged dog.

It was about page 11 that I lost interest..but this kitty in a hat... now thats interesting.....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

cutest-kitten-hat-ever-13727-1238540322-17[1].jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
amethystguy|1318398386|3038375 said:
This thread is lame now..everything that has been said, has been said..backwards, forewards, this way, that way, every possible outcome has been thought of, thought about, thought through, said and then re-said, assumptions made and rescinded...the only thing it's missing is murder, debauchery, and a three-legged dog.

It was about page 11 that I lost interest..but this kitty in a hat... now thats interesting.....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

LOL... The kitty is lovely... In my previous post I ironically typed "missing corpus delicti" meaning the body of evidence/stone in question being somewhere in the Tanzanian post office... I guess I, too, felt that we were lacking murder and debauchery here... (but then I Googled "corpus delicti" and found out that the legal definition was in fact broader...let it go...)

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
crasru|1318399004|3038379 said:
amethystguy|1318398386|3038375 said:

LOL... The kitty is lovely... In my previous post I ironically typed "missing corpus delicti" meaning the body of evidence/stone in question being somewhere in the Tanzanian post office... I guess I, too, felt that we were lacking murder and debauchery here... (but then I Googled "corpus delicti" and found out that the legal definition was in fact broader...let it go...)

:bigsmile: ;)) ;)) ;)) ;)) :appl:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, pcc! That's funny, um, and kind of scary! :errrr: :read:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, c'mon now Amguy, I was just getting my second wind...but I'm like a cat following a laser pointer on the wall - easily distracted, and that kitty in a hat, now thats a distraction! :wink2:

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I'm fascinated by this thread. I am very interested to find out what the resolution will end up being.

I am overall confused by all the little details due to all the back-and-forth, but is it correct that the seller stated the refund 'was in the mail' so to speak (being processed with an ETA), ignored emails/messages asking after the missing refund, and then when the deadline for grievance filing had passed suddenly claimed that the stone was broken and thus no refund would be coming after all, and therefore she lied about the refund already being processed? :confused: :read:

Can someone clarify this for me please?

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Galateia|1318401076|3038387 said:
I'm fascinated by this thread. I am very interested to find out what the resolution will end up being.

I am overall confused by all the little details due to all the back-and-forth, but is it correct that the seller stated the refund 'was in the mail' so to speak (being processed with an ETA), ignored emails/messages asking after the missing refund, and then when the deadline for grievance filing had passed suddenly claimed that the stone was broken and thus no refund would be coming after all, and therefore she lied about the refund already being processed? :confused: :read:

That's how I am reading it.
Except it has also changed to something along the lines of "I will secretly tell you the price I paid for the stone
originally, if you would only email me, ("SEE ????? She doesn't even email me!!!!
I have a lawyer who is dealing with this !!!!!") then I will refund you the difference".... what a crock.

What is amazing to me, is that some believe this tale.
Since I am older, and have been around the block, I don't.

Nice touch, throwing it all back in a box and sending it off again.
I have heard of that one, too !
(One only needs to go to Purse Forum and start reading the Ebay Section for a while
The number of scams you can find out about would make your head spin !!!! Seriously !!!)

I think it can be simplified to say that the seller doesn't want nor does she ever plan to refund the money.
Period.
She can write whatever she wants, but that's what stands out to me.
(In fact, I have no doubt she is prob reading all this and saying to herself, "Hee Hee Hee you got that right !!!")
It's in her own self interest to come on here and plead injured party.
Why does she even care?
Prob cause she loves the drama, since didn't she drop outta here a while ago ?

Sorry Kelpie.
FWIW, I am a believer in Karma, too.....

Addnamehere

Rough_Rock
I offered kelpie the money for a refund of the stone and AGL fees, minus what I paid for the stone that was damaged, as well as offer her a recipt for what I paid. I highly doubt she will accept it because it's not the 'grand super profit' people think are made on gemstones, But it has been offered. If she wants to file a claim to recoup the rest then that's her business not mine.
As far as the (yet again) speculations about my business with my attorney, that's my business :).

If other members (who again it's non of their business anyway) have a problem with it, you may whisper amongst yourselves now. Please read my post above because I will not repeat myself. Thanks and have a good one!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Addnamehere|1318422975|3038455 said:
I offered kelpie the money for a refund of the stone and AGL fees, minus what I paid for the stone that was damaged, as well as offer her a recipt for what I paid. I highly doubt she will accept it because it's not the 'grand super profit' people think are made on gemstones, But it has been offered. If she wants to file a claim to recoup the rest then that's her business not mine.
As far as the (yet again) speculations about my business with my attorney, that's my business :).

This is not right. You should offer to refund Kelpie for the stone and the AGL fees, with no subtraction for what you paid. Your math is off, first you offer a 150% guarantee (my pet peeve, I'm not sure where you went to school but there is no such thing as 150%) and now your idea of a refund is the OP money minus your costs. What is wrong with you?

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
ooo~Shiney!|1318419984|3038432 said:
Except it has also changed to something along the lines of "I will secretly tell you the price I paid for the stone
originally, if you would only email me, ("SEE ????? She doesn't even email me!!!!
I have a lawyer who is dealing with this !!!!!") then I will refund you the difference".... what a crock.

(One only needs to go to Purse Forum and start reading the Ebay Section for a while
The number of scams you can find out about would make your head spin !!!! Seriously !!!)

I think it can be simplified to say that the seller doesn't want nor does she ever plan to refund the money.
Period.
(In fact, I have no doubt she is prob reading all this and saying to herself, "Hee Hee Hee you got that right !!!")
Why does she even care?

Sorry Kelpie.

+1, except that I don't believe in Karma as such, rather that many many people will read this and form their own conclusions. I certainly have. I would love to see the IP check that Miss Stepcut mentioned too. I have been involved (and bought things!) in forums for other high-price items, and seen similar scamming/wriggling out of responsibilities under the guise of being friends/call it what you will before, and this is all too familiar. I hope you can recoup something kelpie.

The passive-aggressive use of smilies also really gets my goat. :)

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
natsplat|1318423789|3038463 said:

Period.
Why does she even care?

Sorry Kelpie.

+1, except that I don't believe in Karma as such, rather that many many people will read this and form their own conclusions. I certainly have. I would love to see the IP check that Miss Stepcut mentioned too. I have been involved (and bought things!) in forums for other high-price items, and seen similar scamming/wriggling out of responsibilities under the guise of being friends/call it what you will before, and this is all too familiar. I hope you can recoup something kelpie.

The passive-aggressive use of smilies also really gets my goat. :)

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-) :)) :sun: :)) :sun: 8-) :lol: :lol:

oooops, and edited to add..... "and have a good one !!!! "

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Last chance and you are only getting this chance because new people are now the instigators.

NO personal insults or I will need to close the thread. Please stick to the facts. Mean posts will be removed and I will take other actions if necessary.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Galateia|1318401076|3038387 said:

Period.
Why does she even care?

Sorry Kelpie.

Another +1 to this post. This is basically how I feel about RH's story.

In response to another poster's observation of how a PS vendor normally responds when situations go awry - I thought it was weird when JKT didn't come on and defend herself a few months ago when there were a few threads about poor bezels and poor customer service. I see now that maybe that was to her benefit. This coming on here over and over (and claiming that each post "will be the last") is even worse than no appearance at all. I think it would have been best if RH would have come on, explained the entire situation from her POV, apologized (whether she felt it was just or unjust) for the whole mess, and then disappeared to settle (or not) the whole thing in private.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
this thread should be closed. everything has been said. the communication between the two parties has become so convoluted because of the chatter of all the parties that have an opinion. yes, it was a learning tool. anything to be learned has been stated.....over and over and over again. kelpie can open another thread when there is a resolution and she can state that resolution when/if it happens. i do not think this thread is helping the situation at all, especially now. and it does not reflect well on either the moderators or the participants.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results