Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Glad to be of some help :)

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Laurenthepartier posted some lovely rings in October 2011. I wondered if the diamonds mounted underneath the pink pear shaped spinel made the top side sparkle even more? I'm looking for a setting for a brilliant pink spinel I bought last month and like the contrast of the white stones but am also considering green stones to be on either side of the pink oval.[URL='/user#']/user#[/URL]

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Are those all new? Love them! I really am drawn to the rubellite. I couldn't open the link for it though. Oh well.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
innerkitten|1337210802|3196885 said:
Are those all new? Love them! I really am drawn to the rubellite. I couldn't open the link for it though. Oh well.
They are newish. I just never posted them here.
Hmm. That's odd, the link seems to work for me ..

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
That rubellite is amazing!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pink Mahenge spinels with diamonds and sapphires. Barry B and Daniel M.

pink and diamonds7.JPG

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
You've been very busy Freke!!!!

Lori

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
My 4+ carat zircon earrings and 4.25ct cushion zircon, both from Gemcal. Setting by Daniel M.

063.jpg

071.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

rubymd

Rough_Rock
My 18K diamond halo and ruby ring (diana style) present for turning 40 :) ruby is .6 and diamond are VS .4 (ten of them so 4pt stones). The ruby is red with dark pink undertones in sunlight. It came from a well known family owned B and M in DC Boone and Sons and was sold to me as heat only. And I take terrible pics of jewels with my iphone.

_220.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock
I have very small fingers this as my RHR is sized at 4 1/4 my ering is sized at 3 3/4. Even though it is only .6 CT of rubies my small hands along with the 4Pt diamond halo gives me great finger coverage. I was also looking for something to be able to wear most days as my main RHR so this is sized perfect for that. I fell in love with the color and the look. It always goes perfect with my dainty ering which is a 1/2 marquise diamond with two ruby baguettes in 14K white gold. I have always wanted a halo like this. (I also posted this in the thread I had made about getting the ring).

_221.jpg

Shushinator

Rough_Rock
ive never been a huge fan of the princess di style, but id certainly make an exception in your ring's case! man the color POPS with the diamonds and it looks far classier than alot of the ones out now adays. very nice gift :appl:

rubymd|1342444837|3234766 said:
I have very small fingers this as my RHR is sized at 4 1/4 my ering is sized at 3 3/4. Even though it is only .6 CT of rubies my small hands along with the 4Pt diamond halo gives me great finger coverage. I was also looking for something to be able to wear most days as my main RHR so this is sized perfect for that. I fell in love with the color and the look. It always goes perfect with my dainty ering which is a 1/2 marquise diamond with two ruby baguettes in 14K white gold. I have always wanted a halo like this. (I also posted this in the thread I had made about getting the ring).

rubymd

Rough_Rock
Thank you :)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My two carat grey diamond showing off its dispersion. In a rose gold antique repro setting.

tlgreydiamonddispersion.jpg

tlgreydiamonddispersion2.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My new princess style ruby ring. It holds a 2.04 burmese ruby with light heat only, certificate from GRS. Setting is 18k yellow and white gold holding 1.35 tcw F/G VS diamonds from IDJewelry.

I absolutely love how it looks.

av1.png

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The LM + WF combo lotus setting! :love:

tracyheb

Rough_Rock
Hi, I would also like to share in this post a 1.35ct Russian Alexandrite (certified) that I have just purchased, the hardest colour to photograph late at night was its daylight green. I am finding the colour changes fascinating and feel very fortunate to have found it!

_605.jpg

alexpurple.jpg

_606.jpg

alexlilac.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock
I posted this on the SMTB board but should add it here. Two pictures 1. I got ruby studs to go with my new ruby ring. Then I added a set of the IDJ diamond earring jackets. And for fun I took a picture of my Ruby family. First the 4.9 mm ruby studs alone.

_702.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock
Next with the earring jackets (3PT for 1CTW or 5mm diamond studs)

_703.jpg

rubymd

Rough_Rock
Finally my whole ruby family starting on the bottom with my ering (.5 diamond with two ruby baguettes which hubby got for me when I was 20 so the 90's but we got married about 18 months ago- my life is the movie "the notebook"), then my ruby and diamond huggy hoops, my three stone bangle, ruby and diamond pendant, my double haloed ruby and diamond pendant, my ruby studs, and my ruby and diamond pionty haloed ring. All of my pieces are in either 14 or 18 K white gold. I do have other non ruby pieces but rubies are my first love.

_705.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results