shape
carat
color
clarity

Rubellite, spinel, and merelani set!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally got around to setting these. All cute by Barry. A 5.9mm merelani mint garnet, a 6.2mm hot fuscia rubellite that is impressively HOT, and a 5.2mm blue spinel.

I was originally going to sell the rubellite since I don't generally wear "hot" colors, but after I reset my ering, my original setting was empty but I'm too sentimental to sell it. So I figured I would set my rubellite there and wear it as a RHR, and I'm so glad I did since the stone really pops.

The last photo is fuzzy but shows the color the best. :)

IMG_0653.JPG

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0659.JPG

IMG_0661.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the quality of the photos, I lost my camera recently and haven't' replaced it. So these are just the phone..

Here's the spinel, it's set in a 14k lan.bo setting with upgraded diamonds.

IMG_0667.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the mint garnet, there's more of a blue tint than is apparent in the photos.
I've always wanted a three stone RHR, and now I have one! The mint is 5.9mm with 4mm/.25ct side stones, 14k trellis style setting.

IMG_0687.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All together now...

Thanks for looking!
I think I'm no done setting the loose stones I wanted to set. YAY!

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the color of that spinel. It always amazes me when folks show blue spinel absolutely devoid of grey, as I have never seen one in person...nice sparklies you have there, MTG!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you took three of my favourite colours and put them into rings, you'd have these! Beautiful stones, nice settings, and good variety, too. :appl: :appl: :appl: (*cough*dibsifyoueversell*cough*)

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
All beautiful, but I have to say, that spinel "got me"..... congrats!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Three beautiful gems and rings!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
MTG! Those are all gorgeous rings in beautiful settings! Each are stunning! I'm drawn to the mint garnet ut would not reject the others!! Stunning! :love: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
they all look great! :)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a really hard time photographing the mint to show the nice level of saturation, it always showed up too light because of how bright it is. But the color is a bit better represented in these, and you can see the profile. :)

photo (1).JPG

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wow Wow Wow! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, I'm embarrassed to admit this but I am literally drooling over your rings!!! (alright, not literally but darn close! :cheeky: )
They are TDF. Each one so beautiful. :love: :love: :love:

Love the profile on your mint garnet and the blue of your spinel is my favorite color! Enjoy in health and happiness!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Just lovely! I think the mint is my favorite... but only because I'm partial to them. :))

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! I love all three on your hand, looks so fun :D Awesome colors!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are all so beautiful! The three stone in particular is lovely, you don't see many of those minty greens with nice white diamonds, at least I haven't. The combination is so serene!

familynurse

Rough_Rock
They are all beautiful- but my favorite is the rubellite- as you say- it really pops!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had some of these stones for almost a year so it was about time I got around to settings!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I think it's cool that everyone seems to have a different favorite, just goes to show we all have our own tastes in these things!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Between the three of those I could not pick a favorite - they're all so outstanding.

By any chance do you have the vendor pic of the rubellite? I'd like to see how it compares to your hand shots.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MTG that is one of the nicest Rubellites I've seen in years. It's truly outstanding - lucky you. BTW the spinel and garnet aren't too bad either!!!!! What a beautiful collection of new rings.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
All beautiful but that mint garnet ring is spectacular!

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
Wow!! I love them all, but the rubellite and spinel really knocked my socks off!! :love: :love: :love: You have wonderful taste!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like them all too!!! Really beautiful!

Can I ask who the settings are from? They look very nice.

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
I love all three, but the rubellite and spinel....WOW.... the colors are AMAZING! :appl:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Yummmm...they're all positively delicious. Oh to have your problems of deciding which to wear each day :))

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Starzin|1330446371|3136361 said:
Yummmm...they're all positively delicious. Oh to have your problems of deciding which to wear each day :))

Actually, I have way too many RHR by my estimation and I'm not really a hoarder so I'm getting around to listing some things. But just for fun I took a picture of my current RHR collection.

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
MakingTheGrade|1330626764|3138426 said:
Starzin|1330446371|3136361 said:

Actually, I have way too many RHR by my estimation and I'm not really a hoarder so I'm getting around to listing some things. But just for fun I took a picture of my current RHR collection.
It's sad how well I know your jewels. :-/ I swear I don't stalk!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful collection! I love the variety of stones and settings. Thanks for sharing!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful collection and soooo nice to see that rubellite set, it's a grand stone. I like this last batch of set stones, it would be nice to see them in person. I bet they sparkle like mad!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results