shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite & Benitoite earrings

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I purchased both the tsavorites and benitoites from ACS ages ago and I finally sent them off to be set with Andrew Sarosi. I'm quite pleased with how they turned out. The diamonds are 5 pointers. The benitoites are attached to the lever backs but everything else moves so they're a bugger to photograph, so apologies for the blurry photos.

kiz-t+bearrings1.jpg

kiz-t+bearrings2.jpg

kiz-t+bearrings3.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous combo, Kismet. Lovely earrings. Enjoy wearing them.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful Kismet!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: would love to see an ear shot!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous stones and wonderful jeweler's work! Congratulations!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those totally unique earrings! they look like a lot of fun - being dangly and so colourful! Gorgeous!!! Can you post a photo of them in your ears??? I'd love to see them on you!!

Beautiful!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super combo! Great stone selection, great design and just great everything. I'm going to add another element of challenge - can you photograph the profile and the back? Please? :halo: Hey, I'm not even asking for ear shots.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today must be Fabulous Earrings Day! Kismet, you have an amazing eye when it comes to stones. Those benitoites are so...well, BLUE and those tsavs are so Green with the ever so slight hint of blue - or are they just looking that way next to the benitoites?

Anyway, they are gorgeous. Did you design them, or did you leave the design entirely to Andrew Sarosi?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love the color on both stones, and the buttery gold, workmanship. Just beautiful.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
they are beautiful! I second the vote for an ear shot!!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Fly Girl, FrekeChild, Movie Zombie, Arketia, Enerchi, Chrono, TL, Lovinggems and Pinkjewel for your nice comments! I'll try to get ear shots and profile shots tonight.

minousbijoux|1339731977|3216693 said:
Today must be Fabulous Earrings Day! Kismet, you have an amazing eye when it comes to stones. Those benitoites are so...well, BLUE and those tsavs are so Green with the ever so slight hint of blue - or are they just looking that way next to the benitoites?

Anyway, they are gorgeous. Did you design them, or did you leave the design entirely to Andrew Sarosi?

The tsavs are pretty much a straight medium green. If they have a blue undertone I couldn't see it.
I decided on the basic configuration and they decided on the semi-bezels instead of prongs or full bezels. The semi-bezels are nice because it give them that stepped art deco look.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
A profile shot.

A pic of the back.

*does Jedi mind trick thing* "You will ignore the grey hairs." And an ear shot.

kiz-t+bearrings4.jpg

kiz-t+bearrings5.jpg

kiz-t+bearrings6.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you say something about hair? Nah, must be my imagination. ;)) Thanks for the profile pictures. As always, Sarosi's workmanship is impeccable.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the ear shots! they look great! again, congrats!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
The look very well constructed. Great combo.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those came out lovely! Will be perfect to wear for summer (and year round, of course!)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to marry your earrings. Screw my fiance, those earrings could be faithful to me for life, I am sure of it.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
My favorite stones combined into one piece...love it!

Kim Bruun

Shiny_Rock
It's a surprising combination, but it actually works. Your benitoites look very blue indeed, which is what allows them to stand toe to toe with the gorgeously saturate tsavorites. Striking and lovely!

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
I think it's a fantastic combo as well!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Chrono, movie zombie, pregcurious, Tgal, jstarfireb, Kim Bruun and thbmok for your kind comments. I'm so pleased with how they turned out.

distracts|1339822484|3217523 said:
I want to marry your earrings. Screw my fiance, those earrings could be faithful to me for life, I am sure of it.

Haha, you made me laugh. I'm keeping my husband and the earrings on the side. Best of both worlds.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results