Colored Diamond Thread

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Found these pics, from a while ago.

FLY radiant baguette ring12.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread should have a "heart palaptations might occur" warning.
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh SCN. Oh SCN. Oh SCN. I'm in lurrrrrrrrve with your radiant. Thank you so much for posting photos of it.

This is a very rough rendering (still a work in progress) of how I'm planning to set the Mahenge Spinel. As you can see, I've taken inspiration from your gorgeous ring.

Edit: I've just realised something looking again at your ring - are the prongs on the white diamonds holding each one in the middle rather than over the corner edge? I love the look. Are you worried that the diamonds are less protected though? David does wonderful work doesn't he?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZA on your setting LD!!
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2010 11:53:32 AM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Oh SCN. Oh SCN. Oh SCN. I''m in lurrrrrrrrve with your radiant. Thank you so much for posting photos of it.

This is a very rough rendering (still a work in progress) of how I''m planning to set the Mahenge Spinel. As you can see, I''ve taken inspiration from your gorgeous ring.

Edit: I''ve just realised something looking again at your ring - are the prongs on the white diamonds holding each one in the middle rather than over the corner edge? I love the look. Are you worried that the diamonds are less protected though? David does wonderful work doesn''t he?
Oh man, what an awesome way to take full advantage of the height of the EC Mahenge.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 9:45:23 AM
Author: stepcutnut
Found these pics, from a while ago.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LOVE!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 9:08:14 AM
Here you go LD, these are all I could find right now :)
*PALPITATIONS!!!!!!*

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
ooooooh, I''m having a mahengenvy attack!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Oh SCN. Oh SCN. Oh SCN. I''m in lurrrrrrrrve with your radiant. Thank you so much for posting photos of it.

This is a very rough rendering (still a work in progress) of how I''m planning to set the Mahenge Spinel. As you can see, I''ve taken inspiration from your gorgeous ring.

Edit: I''ve just realised something looking again at your ring - are the prongs on the white diamonds holding each one in the middle rather than over the corner edge? I love the look. Are you worried that the diamonds are less protected though? David does wonderful work doesn''t he?
Thanks LD!

I love the rendering of your Mahenge! What size is it?

Yup-there is one prong in the middle of each baguette. I was very worried at first, but try to be really careful each time I wear her.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Thanks PR, the last photo I posted of the radiant is really picking up on the colors of the rocks.

I really need an updated fingerfull of DBL, as Pink Lady is no longer in that setting.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 5:36:12 PM
Thanks PR, the last photo I posted of the radiant is really picking up on the colors of the rocks.

I really need an updated fingerfull of DBL, as Pink Lady is no longer in that setting.
You're welcome, SCN! You have a gorgeous collection. Are you going to reset Pink Lady? She's such a beautiful shade of peach/pink.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
SCN! So many gorgeous diamonds!!!
31.gif
30.gif
18.gif
I had no idea you had that big of a collection...really...wow
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 6:10:28 PM
Author: platinumrock
LD YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif

Can I come over and play with your jewelry box?
ME, TOO!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
This entire thread is AMAZING!!!
30.gif

Here is my contribution. It is my COGNAC, PINKISH/BROWN heart shaped diamond necklace. The hearts are set in white diamond halos and the whole thing is set in rose gold.

Lori

lwwneck7.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pendant!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2010 5:35:20 PM

Thanks LD!

Yup-there is one prong in the middle of each baguette. I was very worried at first, but try to be really careful each time I wear her.
The Mahenge isn''t calibrated but it''s almost 8 by 5.5 so tall and skinny!

I thought I was right about the prongs on your ring. Very unusual. It gives such a unique look to the piece. I''d be scared stiff each time I wore it though (and I tend to be careful)!!!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Lori that''s such a sweet pendant. Did you buy it like that or did you find the stones and have it made?

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 5:53:08 PM
Author: platinumrock
Date: 4/23/2010 5:36:12 PM

You''re welcome, SCN! You have a gorgeous collection. Are you going to reset Pink Lady? She''s such a beautiful shade of peach/pink.
Thank you, some day I will have to take some group photos. Pink Lady is reset and sitting on my finger as I type. I will look for a couple of her updated photos.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Here she is PR

pink lady front view1.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2010 9:04:38 AM
Date: 4/23/2010 5:35:20 PM

Thanks LD!

The Mahenge isn''t calibrated but it''s almost 8 by 5.5 so tall and skinny!

I thought I was right about the prongs on your ring. Very unusual. It gives such a unique look to the piece. I''d be scared stiff each time I wore it though (and I tend to be careful)!!!!!
That is a great size Mahenge for the setting style you''ve chosen! I''m sure it will be beautiful when finished!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2010 8:57:01 AM
Lovely pendant!
Thank you!
35.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2010 9:05:30 AM
Oh Lori that''s such a sweet pendant. Did you buy it like that or did you find the stones and have it made?
Thank you! I found it at the Houston Intergem Show a few years ago. It was made by a company from Hong Kong and I''m hoping to find them again so they can make a matching ring for me.
9.gif

Lori

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SCN what a cool setting for Pink Lady. I love the kites on the shoulders. Did you design this or was it a joint collaboration with David?

Lori - fingers crossed you find them again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results