shape
carat
color
clarity

Cocktail Hour! 2.16 tcw Studs Reset into 8-Prong Martinis

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Ding, ding, ding!!! The diamonds in that setting have hit the jackpot
30.gif
The setting is gorgeous! If I ever get larger studs, I would definitely go for this setting. Many congrats, my dear
36.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
oooh I love them!!!!
18.gif

Just this week I got a pair of 0.5tcw OEC earrings in 8-prong martinis. I love them!!! I love how the prongs form a sort of half circle and are so delicate around the diamonds (I thought at first that maybe so many prongs would overwhelm my little .23 and .24s...but alas, not at all!). Also they give the diamonds a really perfectly round look, not almost square like a 4-prong might do.

Congrats, and wear them in good health.
2.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
SanDiegoLady, thank you! I''ll definitely take more pics of the cross! I got it from ID Jewelry - Yekutiel''s father made it! Hahaha, thank you for the compliment on my hair! I love your hair! It looks so good blonde, brunette, red... you are just an all around stunning woman! Your husband is a lucky man!!! And what a great son - your new ear bling = heaven!

Sparkle_zo, thanks!!! You won''t even have to upgrade - the setting really makes them look bigger!
36.gif

MakingTheGrade, Ohhhh thank you! You have so many gorgeous pieces and have amazing taste... Your gems are sooooo exquisite. It means a lot! Thank you!

Diamond Lover Girl, e-mail is best I think. I''m sure you can call, too! The e-mail is [email protected]. Yekutiel e-mails back in a jiffy - even at 11pm he e-mailed me back once over a diamond question! He loves his work, that''s for sure! Really really great to work with. He''s been getting a lot of calls over the setting, so just say Bliss earrings and he''ll know! LOL.

Haagen_dazs, THANKS! Isn''t Yekutiel the best? I go there all the time to hang out because he always has new things and is so much fun! They are really the best. Best prices for top grade stones, too. He beat everyone on a cream of the crop project I had for a 5-stone.
30.gif

MIRACLES!!!!! These settings are mine for good! Heehee. I know! I''ve written that before, but I am still going strong on these settings. The backs definitely sit flush without going into the ear holes. I wish you lived near me so I could let you borrow mine! Hahahaha! Don''t worry about staring - I stare at your bling, too!

BELLA, thanks!!! I can''t wait to see more pics of your WhiteFlash leverbacks!

WSBLUE-430, awwww... Thank you! Are they as gorgeous as you two are? Hmmmm, not really! But close?
26.gif
You two make a stunning couple!

Laila!!! Hehehehe... Yekutiel says he gets a ton of calls about the Bliss earrings. LOL! The funny part is, these settings have been around for the longest time. He says they''re a vintage style setting! They''re new to me, though!

Blingmyring, hello!!!! So excited for you! What are you getting??? Ohhhhhhhh... they are going to look so huge and sparkly in these new settings. They definitely sparkle more for some reason in these settings. Maybe the prongs set it off? Hmmm! They also look bigger and rounder. You will love them!!!! SO excited for you! Post lots of pics, please! Ahhh, I really thought my cross would be a PITA to clean. But since it''s not a ring, it stays really clean...so far! Of course, I''m always at ID and Yekutiel steams/US everything for me so that helps! I will take pics of it and add it to this thread!!!

The backs I put on them for the shot are La Poussette backs. They''re for another pair of earrings but I stuck them on there for that shot for fun! I use large friction backs - the jumbos when I wear my hair up. When I wear my hair down or I''m in the pool or at the beach, I use SUPABACKS. They are polymer and hold the studs so securely. And comfy, too! I know those suckers will never come loose.
31.gif
They are cheap, too! Only a few dollars for several pairs. And they last and last. Ahhh, I love my SUPABACKS!

Risingsun, I LOVE YOUR HOF upgrade!!!! You totally made me want to get one! They''d match my other earrings! Wooooooooooooooo baby! Your collection is like the HOF store!
30.gif

THERUBE, hello and thank you so much! Ohhhh, please show off your gorgeous earrings! Is there a thread???? You must make a new thread for us to ogle!!!! I love how can put them in & take them off without touching the diamonds! Please show us pics!!! Those are a great size!!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh dear! These have to be the most perfect earrings that I have ever seen!

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Oh, so those are Poussette backs; thanks so much for clarifying. I had never seen them before. Also, thanks for telling me about the Supabacks, I''m going to look for them next time I''m out. Sorry, I must have misread your ''Guck'' thread, I thought that the diamond cross pendant was a bit tedious to clean; I''m glad Yekutiel keeps it
30.gif
for you ! Looking forward to seeing glamour shots of it!!! Love, Love, Love your collection.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Diamond*Dana, thank you! I love your e-ring. That is the most perfect setting.
30.gif
So classic and wonderful finger coverage, too!

Blingmyring! Yes! I get SUPABACKS - ordered from this website. They are super cheap and last forever. They're the FIFTH ones down in the page - all polymer. Hypoallergenic, non-budging and hold the earring so beautifully. They're great for sports or when you're in water because they won't budge! Great for vacations because they are so secure and hold them in so tightly yet are super comfy. They warm to your body temperature and just *stick* to your ear!

They're the jumbo ones 5th down - the ALL polymer jumbo ones!
SUPABACKS LINKY

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the link Bliss ! I just ordered my SUPABACKS. Just waiting to hear back from Yekutiel that he found me a beautiful set of 1ctw diamonds to put into those beautiful 8 prong martinis
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bliss - Where have I been?!?! These are gorgeous and huge!! Looks like you may be starting a trend here with this 8 prong setting! I want, I want! After seeing TheRube''s thread this morning, I''ve already started looking around at loose OECs and wondering what size I would get.
1.gif

Diamond Lover Girl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Bliss,

Thank you so much! I sent off my email to him and called it the Bliss Setting :) I also asked him if he had a website of his pieces. I live in Florida and wish I could visit his store!

I would love to see more pics of your cross too!!! It is just to die for!!! I just love diamonds!!!

:)

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Cocktail hour - make mine a double. Fantastic earrings

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
These are taken in horrible lighting due to the snowstorm, but here are some not-so-great pics of the cross!

BlingFam3.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Very sparkly irl but lookin' dead in the snowstorm! LOL

BlingFam.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Yekutiel also made me a 14 inch chain.
36.gif
Here's the shorter one!

Crozz2.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes the WF DBTY hisses at the Tiffany necklace... PS necklaces don''t like Tiffany.
31.gif

Pendantzz1.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Last one! Sorry for the bad photos! Maybe when the sun comes out (
10.gif
next year?) I'll take some decent ones! Thanks for looking!
36.gif
I think the cross is 1.85 tcw. I'll have to ask Yekutiel - I've forgotten! They're F-G, VS - his father made it, which makes it super cool!

Pendantz2.JPG

Diamond Lover Girl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh My Bliss!!! Your jewerly is just soooooooo beautiiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every single piece is just breath taking a so much bling!! I love it! I so love your e-ring!! And that cross is just super! Thank you so much for sharing! I would love to come play in your jewerly box hehehhehe

Diamond Lover Girl

Rough_Rock
Trade
BTW- I do love Tiffany :) I have one jewerly box filled with it. I have been collecting for a long time.... it is all of thier silver pieces :)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Sigh...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
...such an amazing collection
2.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bliss, you do indeed have a BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
30.gif
collection! Would you mind starting a new thread showing all your lovelies, complete with specs? I know they're in various places but would love to see them all together. And lots of pictures, please?
1.gif

Diamond Lover Girl

Rough_Rock
Trade
That would be wonderful! I would love to see more of your collection :) Is your cross 1ct? I must say I am in love with it!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss you are a doll! thank you for that comment
12.gif
Ummmm your diamonds are stunning!!! I can''t get over you collection! I really want to upgrade my studs and set them in an 8-pring like yours! I can''t believe how gorgeous they look! LOVE your necklaces too
30.gif
I need one!! Everything is just beau-ti-ful!!

Diamond Lover Girl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Bliss Yekutiel is so nice!!! We finally got to connect- I need to follow up with him soon... but wanted to let you know he thinks so highly of you :) I told him I wish I lived in NY so I could see his store... If I ever make it up there ( July would be the best as we are prisoners to our homes here-lol) I will have to visit.

Have a wonderful week to all :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results